Jann

JannSouth East Queensland, QLD

EXPENSIVE Hot water system instillation

On 10.02.17 my rental management agent engaged Conrad Martens Plumbing at Indooroopilly to replace the leaking hot water system. A Dux 50 litre hot water system costing $358.25 was installed in an easily accessible linen cupboard. I was emailed the account totalling $1556.60 for this instillation. BILL SHOCK!! I rang the company and spoke to a Mr Martens. I said I had received 2 independent quote for the same
Job one for $1150 and the other $1100 from a unit owner in the complex who had the same replacement a few months ago. No happy ending will now pay this exorbitant cost.

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

We ensure our prices are extremely competitive within our industry and stand by our guarantee to price match any written quote on a like-for-like basis. We provided a breakdown and specification for labour and materials for this installation.

See all Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water reviews