Bill C.

Bill C.South East Queensland, QLD

Prompt and professional service

We called about a blocked kitcen drain and downstairs toilet. Our phone enquiry was attended to quickly and pleasantly and a plumber was on site the same day. The issues were complex at first, but attended to professionally and with attention to detail. Everything was sorted and where they'd been working was left spotless. This was our first experience with Conrad Martens and we'll use them again.

Rebecca

RebeccaThe Gap

Efficient services

Reliable plumbing service - always on time and jobs completed with no hassles. Would not hesitate to recommend to others.

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Hi Rebecca, Thanks for your comments. We're always happy to hear feedback from our repeat clients and are glad you've been pleased with our service.

Sally Woodford

Sally WoodfordGraceville

Fantastic service

Had a burst pipe - so I called the office and was greeted with a friendly receptionist. she sent out a plumber urgently and it was all fixed up without any dramas at all. I was very satisfied with the service I received and I would recommend to my family and friends.

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Hi Sally, It's nice to hear your comments about our friendly office staff and plumber. We hope we can help you next time you have a plumbing, gas or hot water problem. Thank you.

Plumbers

Find out how Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water compares to other Plumbers

Fantastic service and great rates

I’ve used these guys before at home and at my rental and they’ve always given me good service - even on short notice.

Their rates are reasonable especially considering the standard of work. I’ve been really happy with the service in all aspects.

I wouldn't hesitate recommending them to my friends and famiy
From start to finish it was a pleasurable experience.

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Hi Brad, Thanks for your review on our service - we appreciate it.

See all Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water reviews