• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees

Emily

EmilyQueensland

Wonderful service.

Conrad Martens Plumbing, just an amazing team of plumbers and office staff! I had a blocked toilet and a few leaking taps at my property and thanks to the wonderful team, my issues were resolved in no time. The office staff were very welcoming, friendly and helpful. The plumber who attended was very professional, on time and efficient. I would highly recommend this plumbing service, as it is refreshing to experience great customer service as well as professional workmanship. A big thanks to the Conrad Martens staff – keep up the great work!

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Hi Emily, It's great to hear our team was able to fix your leaking taps and blocked drain. We're pleased you were happy with our service & hope you give us a call if you ever need a plumber or gas fitter in the future.

Amazing service!!

Prompt, professional and reliable service from the moment my phone call was answered to the plumber attending. My burst pipe in my yard was repaired and fixed in a day. Amazing service and would definitely recommend Conrad Martens Plumbing to everyone!

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Hi Chelsea, We appreciate you taking the time to submit a review on our company. It's so nice to hear you were pleased with our service from the beginning to the end. We hope you give us a call if you ever need a plumber or gas fitter in the future.

Excellent service. Thank you!

Conrad Martens plumbing sorted my draining issues with attention to detail and were prompt with communication. I would highly recommend them for any plumbing service and I will definitely be using them again.

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Hi Liv, Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review! It's great to hear you were pleased with our service. We hope you give us a call if you ever have another plumbing or hot water issue in the future.

Find out how Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water compares to other Plumbers

Friendly and efficient service!

Thanks to the team at Conrad Martens for a really quick turn around to get a new hot water system installed. It was so easy to organise and sorted in no time! I highly recommend them.

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Hi Lauren, We're pleased to have replaced your hot water system & you were happy with the service. Thank you for leaving a review of our business.

Dean

DeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Job with Great Service

We always use Conrad Martens to maintain all plumbing related services at our building. They always complete the work very quickly and to a high standard. Happily recommend to anyone.

Hi Dean,
Thanks for taking the time to comment on our service. It's always a pleasure to assist you with your plumbing jobs.

Great service once again

Same day hot water install at our place in Taringa. Big thanks to the team at Conrad’s for making it happen with such short notice. Job well done once again!

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Hi Julian, That's great to hear you were pleased with our service & that it was all sorted out for you on the same day. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and your photo.

Best plumbers I've ever used!

Conrad Martens were able to reach my destination and deal with my pipes swiftly and at a very reasonable price. I've used many other plumbers before and Conrad Martens are by far the best.

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Hi Alastair, It's so nice to read your review of our service - thank you for your comments. Good to hear we were prompt at fixing your pipes. Hope you give us a call again if you ever need a plumber or gas fitter in the future.

Vaughn

VaughnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast and Reliable

We couldn't fault the service we received from Conrad Martens and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone else. Extremely professional, fast and reliable. We will definitely be using the guys in future.

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Hi Vaughn, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our service. It's always great to hear from our customers and we're pleased you were happy with the service. Thank you for your recommendation.

John M.

John M.South East Queensland, QLD

Top quality, Fast and Friendly

I had a busted pipe in my back yard due to a tree root. Called Conrad Martens plumbing and the boys were at my house within an hour. They had it fixed in no time and I couldn’t be happier with the result. I would recommend them to anyone.

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Hi John, Thank you for your feedback on our company. We're glad you were happy with our service to fix your busted pipe. We hope to hear from you again if you ever have another plumbing/hot water issue.

Hot water system

The Conrad Martens team sorted out my hot water replacement within 2 hours of my phone call. Very prompt, reliable and friendly service. I Highly recommend this company to all.

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Hi Tarnee, Thank you for sharing your feedback. Glad we could help you out with your hot water system replacement. Thank you for your support, we look forward to working for you again.

Two lots of plumbing work

I was very happy with the service. Professional and efficient and I appreciate that they tried to keep costs down for me.

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Hi Ann, Thanks for leaving a review. We're happy you were pleased with our service and the cost for the job. We hope you give us a call if you ever have another plumbing/hot water issue.

New gas hot water system.

Turned up on time, removed old electric hot water system and fitted new gas hot water system in a couple of hours. Tested, and cleaned up after job was done, have used Conrad on other occasions, once again cant fault theses guys.

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Hi Stephen, it's great to hear about your hot water job & that you were pleased with our service. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

David

DavidIndooroopilly

On Time and Efficient Job

Conrad Marten responded quickly and efficiently to my leak. The plumber was on time and communication was smooth. All in all a job well done with no hassles

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Hi David, Thanks for sharing your experience with our service. It's great to hear we were able to fix up the leak for you.

Mark T

Mark Tbrisbane

A Prompt response saved our house from major damage

A burst flexi pipe starting to flood our upstairs ensuite and a prompt response to my emergency call from Conrad martens resulted in a straightforward rectification. We avoided ripping out our wet plasterboard lower floor ceilings following some quick action and a successful repair

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Hi Mark! Burst flexi pipes can cause a lot of damage so we're glad we could assist you promptly. Thanks for sharing your feedback.

Roof Repairs

I was worried sick that I would have to replace my roof. I wanted someone who was ethical to give me an opinion about the condition of my roof. I made a phone call to Conrad Martens Plumbing to ask for a quote for repairs to my roof. I received prompt advice over the phone and an appointment was made. Two staff members visited and proceeded to inspect the roof and undertook the repairs needed. I was very pleased with this service. I found that the tradesmen were prompt, courteous and efficient. I would recommend them and intend to have them monitor my roof condition in the coming years.

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Hi Joan, It's great to hear your experience with our roofers & that you were pleased they were able to carry out the necessary repairs. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to assist with monitoring your roof in the future. Thanks again!

Tone

ToneBrisbane

New Water hot Installation

Conrad Martens Plumbing are an great company to deal with, on time, on budget, great trades people. We highly recommend them!!!

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

It's great to hear from you Tone. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review for us. We hope to hear from you if you have any plumbing issues in the future.

Peter P

Peter PBrisbane

A professional 'partnership' for 27 years!

We have been using Conrad Martens Plumbing since 1991 and feel like they are our personal 'plumbing doctor'. This 'partnership' is based on many years of professional, prompt and personalised service. Many companies say that the client comes first but not all of them 'walk the talk'. In the case of Conrad Martens Plumbing, they 'walk the talk' and this mantra filters through the entire operation from office to field staff. It is reassuring to know that all your plumbing needs (large and small) are in such great hands!

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Hi Peter, It's great to hear from such a long-standing customers. Thank you for your comments. Happy to have been of service to you over the years and hope our 'partnership' continues in the years to come. Thanks again.

Excellent service

We lost our hot water system on Friday night. We called Conrad Martens Plumbing on Saturday. The office staff was very helpful and promised that a tradie will call back. The tradie called us within 20 minutes and arranged for an inspection around 4PM. He turned up on time, but due to the complexity of the problem was unable to solve it. On Monday the expert arrived and discovered that the problem was with Energex. He has advised us to call them. We did, Energex came and now we have hot water again. To our surprise we were not charged for the initial call out because the problem could not be solved that day. We really can recommend this company. They are reliable and professional.

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Hi Martin, that's so unfortunate your hot water system stopped working on a Friday night. Glad our tradesmen were able to help you out. Thank you for your review.

jenny

jenny

very efficient,

everything explained and all on time. No problems, Arrived early am and all done without delay. . Old stuff removed. '

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Hi Jenny, thanks for your review. Happy to hear there were no problems and you were pleased with our tradesman's service.

Prompt, efficient and friendly service

Conrad Martens Plumbing is prompt, friendly and reasonably priced. The quality of their work over the 10+ years we have used them cannot be faulted. Office staff and tradespeople great to deal with. Very happy to attend to large and small jobs, and if something is urgent, they are on the job straight away.

Conrad M.Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water

Thank you for your comments. It's especially great to hear feedback from our long term customers. We hope we can continue to assist with your plumbing problems in the future.

See all Conrad Martens Plumbing & Hot Water reviews