anna

annaMelbourne

Second tome around and again - Just awesome!

These people are just awesome- I read some of their older reviews on here and they obviously listen to feedback as I cannot find any faults :) I moved from Melbourne to New Zealand in 2016 and was so pleased with the ease of dealing with them that I choose to use them when I moved back to Melbourne two years later. Great staff, awesome communication (although the online stuff gets me, but hey you get used to it) and the removal guys are so professional, kind and helpful. I have moved several times and used others and had awful experiences but will never use anyone else from now on :). Price wise I find them very fair and paying less can sometimes cost you more in the long run.

Bob

BobSydney

Exceptional service and company

Moved apartment from Singapore to Sydney. All items packed beautifully, and quickly. Fast transit. Sensational follow up phone service. We had a second shipment sent from Copenhagen with another rival company - awful, a disaster. The European partner went broke, so our goods were withheld. So get this - CONROY phoned the other company and sorted it all out for us - FOR FREE!!! They said this other company put the entire industry in a bad light. Have you ever heard of a company fixing their competition for you? Incredible. Amazing. Awesome company.

Excellent from Start to Finish - thank you

Raymond L.Conroy Removals

Dear Amy. Thank you for your kind words, I will be sure to pass on to all the team involved. Appreciate your time to leave positive feedback and its great to see our high standards have been met.

Great experience

My family recently relocated from Sydney to America. As it was my first big international move, I had no idea where to start. The staff at Conroy were so helpful, communicative, and patient with me and my many questions. I felt like they had my best interests in mind at all times and the process turned out to be very smooth and pain-free! On the America-side of things, they chose a great partner to coordinate our things through customs and arrange for delivery right to our new doorstep. Thanks so much, Conroy!

Raymond L.Conroy Removals

Dear Rema. Thank you for your kind words, I will be sure to pass on to all the Sydney team involved. Appreciate your time to leave positive feedback and its great to see our high standards have been met.

Exceptional customer service

I moved half a container from Sydney to Christchurch. Conroy were so patient while I sorted stuff out and waited till I could aford to shift the stuff. There was no pressure but the most fantastic customer service. Kim from Sydney was super amazing in all correspondence and rates were great. I didnt look around much becuase of the experience I had from Cornoys right from the start with their informative website. Thank you team

Raymond L.Conroy Removals

Dear Coral. Thank you for your kind words, we will passed on to Kim and all involved. Appreciate your time to leave positive feedback and its great to see our high standards have been met.

Michelle

MichelleMelbourne

Great Moving Company

We moved a 20' container from Charleston, SC to Melbourne. Our experience with Conroy Removals was a great one. The ladies in the office kept us informed at every turn and were very responsive... The guys who unloaded our furniture were AWESOME! Fast, careful and friendly. We wouldn't hesitate to use them again!

Lauren

LaurenGold Coast

Thank you!

We moved from South Africa to Brisbane and had a large container with our household goods. We were very impressed at how quickly the container cleared customs and was sorted out in quarantine. We had constant updates throughout the process. The team that delivered our container were professional and friendly. Thank you to everyone who made our move much easier. Highly recommended should you need to move!

Raymond L.Conroy Removals

Dear Lauren. Thank you for your kind words, I will be sure to pass on to the Brisbane team involved. Appreciate your time to leave positive feedback and its great to see our high standards have been met.

Professional and friendly staff

We did a move from an apartment in Germany ( 4 bedrooms) to Melbourne in a tricky location with a lot of stairs and difficult access in general. Everything was done on time, no delay at all. We even got a refund back, as we didn't two trucks, and they will even pick up the empty boxes.... Not one of the staff complained about the stairs, which really impressed me!

Raymond L.Conroy Removals

Dear Michele. Thank you for your kind words, I will be sure to pass on to the Melbourne team involved. Appreciate your time to leave positive feedback and its great to see our high standards have been met.

LMattedi

LMattediJaragua do sul

Hassle Free Move

We moved a 3 bedroom house from Melbourne to Brazil (Santa Catarina) using Conroy. It was a long shipment (no surprises here) and we were innitially concerned... the packing was done professionally, and they did use a lot of wrapping paper, which was essential to keep all goods intact... All boxes arrived safely, with very little damage to the cardboard only on a few boxes... ALL goods were delivered with NO damage whatsoever, for our relief.

Would certainly recommend their services to anyone (they were really competitive too!).

Find out how Conroy Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

Great experience with a removalist company

Best move ever!

We moved a 20ft cubic container from South Africa. Conroy handled the move from Sydney to Nowra. We got excellent feedback on the progress. After the release from quarantine, Conroy moved our furniture immediately to Nowra. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The delivery guys was very well mannered and helpful. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Raymond L.Conroy Removals

Dear Mandi. Thank you for your kind words, I will be sure to pass on to all the team involved. Appreciate your time to leave positive feedback and its great to see our high standards have been met.

Liv

LivPerth

Did what they could to help - Thanks!

We had 2 cubic m overseas airfreight that had been delayed to to incompetence of a different company. After explaining our urgent need for delivery ASAP a delivery guy went out of his way to deliver our freight which ensured we could keep to schedule for an interstate move and get our kids into school.

Great friendly service

Conroy’s we’re responsible for the final stage of shipping our furniture and belongings from the UK to our new home in Sydney.
Along with their UK partners PSS they were excellent - shipping our stuff quickly and with care.

Raymond L.Conroy Removals

Dear Peter. Thank you for your kind words, I will be sure to pass on to all the team involved. Appreciate your time to leave positive feedback and its great to see our high standards have been met.

Markus

MarkusMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellence from start to finish

we moved our house into storage, pending relocation interstate. Conroy was recommended by friends who did the same last year. We dealt with Kim from the Sydney office and I could not be happier. Professional on the administrative side. Punctual on the moving day and the actual removalists were a delight to deal with as well (no contractors, but good old employees!).
We will use Conroy again whenever need to move again! Thank you.

Raymond L.Conroy Removals

Dear Markus. Thank you for your kind words, I will be sure to pass on to Kim and all the team involved. Appreciate your time to leave positive feedback and its great to see our high standards have been met.

Kevin

KevinLondon

Fantastic service

Raymond L.Conroy Removals

Dear Kevin, Thank you for your kind words, I will be sure to pass on to all the team involved. Appreciate your time to leave positive feedback and its great to see our high standards have been met.

Emily

Emily

An easy and smooth experience

We moved a 2-3 bedroom house from Australia to NZ. It was very painless and easy. The team were flexible to any changes we made and everything arrived as we expected and when we expected. I would definitely use Conroy Removals again.

Raymond L.Conroy Removals

Dear Emily Thank you for your kind words. Appreciate your time to leave positive feedback and its great to see our high standards have been met.

Adam

AdamMelbourne

Great experience!

We had great experience with Conroy removals from very beginning when we contacted them. We moved from NZ to Australia. Even though we only took with us few bits of furniture and boxes and we made changes to our inventory few times they were happy to give us updated quote fast and answered all the questions we had. As well both removalists who game to pack everything up and the ones who delivered furniture were friendly and professional. Based on our experience we would recommend Conroy removals to anyone.

Raymond L.Conroy Removals

Dear Adam. Thank you for your kind words, I will be sure to pass on to all the team involved. Appreciate your time to leave positive feedback and its great to see our high standards have been met.
Conroy Removals

Fantastic service, helpful staff!

My move from Auckland to Melbourne wasn't the biggest, mostly some guitars and brass instruments as i am a musician. I couldn't be there for the move so Conroys came and packed everything for me. They did this extremely well. All the fragile instruments were taken care of and arrived safe and sound. All up the move took a little over a month, which was fine as i chose the general shipping container option. Conroys always updated me along the way to let me know what was happening with my items, and were very helpful with the customs process.

More than we expected

Moved from South Africa to Gold Coast, Australia. Steers African loaded our container in SA and Conroy Removals did the rest. We were always kept up to date with the container arrival time and all our queries were answered speedily. They handled customs requests for us and everything just went very smoothly. The delivery at our premises was on time and the crew was exceptionally friendly and helpful. We have never experienced such efficient and professional service and was pleasantly surprised. Thank you Conroy Removals!

Raymond L.Conroy Removals

Dear Dirk. Thank you for your kind words, I will be sure to pass on to all the team involved. Appreciate your time to leave positive feedback and its great to see our high standards have been met.

Henning

HenningHope Island

Good reliable and friendly service

Came from Germany with shipment of a 2-bedroom-apartment (incl. cellar and garden storage stuff). Conroy Removals were the partner-removalist on the Australian side, also here good service, always kept informed about the status of the shipment, trouble free customs and quarantine clearance, quick delivery (maybe unpacking a bit too fast), would use conroy again if I have to move once more.