3Big W Contempo 2 in 1 Vacuum

Big W Contempo 2 in 1 Vacuum Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Big W? Claim your listing.

Doe's big w sell seperate filters for a contempo 2in1 vacuum stick

Sharyn S.

Hi Julie, Big W doesn't stock the filters, but they are readily available on eBay for a reasonable price.

Thankyou for that

Ute W.
Ute W.

Search for 1/3pcs Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Fittings Filter Part For Midea SC861 SC861A
Price about $ 15 for 3
There are photos of the Midea vacuum and it looks identical to the Contempo except that it’s red and white

Patricia Scott
Patricia Scott

Where does one buy filters for Contempo 2 in 1 vac model no js604-60

Sharyn S.

Hi Patricia, you can get the filters on eBay for a reasonable price..
Cheers Sharyn

Irene G.
Irene G.

Why does red light flash on my new hand held cleaner

Jan

Can you wash the filter? Currently using an old toothbrush to get the dust out of the filter.

Garryg63

I rinse it under the tap and have done a couple of times. Not sure how long it will and hopefully I can find replacement filters.

Thanks.

Garryg63

Just had a look at the devanti model filters on eBay and they are an exact match. Ordered 6 on eBay for $20. Always glad to help out a fellow hunter valley neighbour!

Sharyn S.

Can get the filters on eBay.

Diana M

I bought my Contempo 2 in 1 today. Works great on hard surface, the wheels roll easily, but the attachment nozzle comes off easily on carpet. Have made sure I have fitted it properly. Anyone else having this problem?

Lyn
Lyn

You have to push it on firmly. If that doesn't solve your problem, return it for another one, they have a 2 year warranty :)

Peter L.
Peter L.

I think I might need a new, dust container, soon. Has anyone replaced one?
Pete

Diana M

You can't get spare parts for this. If it's under 2 years it is covered under warranty. Otherwise a new one similar at K-Mart for $32 likely less than the cost of a spare part :)

Lisbeth
Lisbeth

I need new filter for Contempo stick vacuum

Garryg63

They are the same filters made by devanti and are available on eBay..

Jodie S.
Jodie S.

Their is alot of different devanti filters on eBay, can you send link or picture for the the right filter please mate
Cheers

debisuthers60
debisuthers60

Replacement handle

Maz Kav
Maz Kav

How do I attach the long nozzle for cleaning corners etc?

Julie
Julie

Where do you buy replacement Hepa filters from in Australia

Bernie T.

no power does it have a reset button ?

valmar

Never had that trouble. Depends on how old I’d take it back and see if you could get exchanged

Bernie T.

no power! does it have a reset button

Doreen W.
Doreen W.

what price

Hi paid $29.00. Its good apart from filters. You have to get them from. China

Heather
Heather

Hi. I ordered new filters for my vac but have ordered the wrong one. Can l change them for right ones please. Very happy with purchase and have 8 other people who have brought this vac. Very happy customer. Cheers

valmar

Let me know where you bought the filters. Not at Big W. as far as I know they don’t keep them.

Garryg63

Devanti filters are compatible and available on eBay. Just received 6 for $20 and a perfect fit.

aznsnoopy
aznsnoopy

We have this one.Its great and great suction power but its corded.Does it come in a cordless version .As it was included in the too ten cordless ratings

Corded only.

Ella T

Is the black one the same as this in regards to performance? Has anyone tried both? I want to know if they operate identically. Thanks

Tim W.

I only know the blue beast but would imagine if it says Contempo 2in1 600w you are looking at the same thing

Ella T

Thank you! I was hoping someone has compared both and can confirm the black is identical. Would hate to get the black and learn it was made in a different factory or something and doesn't perform as well as the blue.

valmar

Not the same. Slightly different. Filters are different. But good suction. Still looking where I can buy filter. Have ordered one on ebay

Summer R.

Can you use it without the filter

Ali M
Ali M

No. You can't use it without the filter. Good thing is it's come with two filters.

Summer R.

No actually mine didn’t come with two filters.

Summer R.

I wouldn’t be asking the question if it came with two.

Cactus
Cactus

You'll blow the motor without a filter. As mentioned it comes with one fitted, and one spare. If yours didn't, take it back to the store.

Miscellaneous
Miscellaneous

I’ve put the stick in the wrong way and it’s jammed in... Is there anyway of undoing this???

neil
neil

where can I purchase filter for the contempo SC001 vacuum cleaner 2 IN 1 MODEL
NEIL

valmar

Im taking a chance and have ordered on ebay

Garryg63

Did your filters end up being compatible?

Anthostachys
Anthostachys

Does this vac have a revolving brush in the head? That is what I don’t want, as it gets pet hair tangled in it and blocks up

Bern K.
Bern K.

No its a $30 tool

Lolwut
Lolwut

It has a standard head but it’s also removable so that you can use it as a handheld.

Lynette Allen
Lynette Allen

Where can I get replacement filters for my stick vacuum cleaner .

Kim
Kim

You can try this one
The shape looks the same but the dimension, if true, is about 0.5cm off all side. So I don't know if it's worth a try, otherwise I guess you'll just have to buy a new vacuum. If they are fit, there is a 10x pack on ebay for 30 bucks or so. Do let us know if you decided to purchase and they were fit, as I see this website was suggested in similar questions but noone has followed up about whether they are fit or not.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Big W? Claim your listing.
Dyson V15 Detect