Big W Contempo 2 in 1 Vacuum

Big W Contempo 2 in 1 Vacuum

Vacuum Cleaners Buying Guide

4.9

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (8) · No (2)
  • Battery Life

CindyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Better than my Dyson!

I still can't believe this vacuum could pick up more off my floors than my Dyson animal. The only thing different is it isn't cordless but with a powerful pickup, this is awesome! I use it on slate, timber flooring and carpet rugs both low pile and shaggy and it was perfect.
My Dyson has been losing battery power and needed constantly charging, it flicked stuff everywhere and wouldnt pick up all the dirt and dust this Contempo can.
I was lucky to pay only $19 as I had a $10 reward on my Woolworths rewards card, what an absolute bargain!!!

Purchased in June 2020 at Big W Retail Stores for A$19.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood
Weerakoon

Weerakoon

Perfect vacuum and really like it

Recently I had purchased Contempo 2 in 1 stick/Handheld Vacuum-600w from Big W store.
It was so light and very handy and so far working well with no problem. It’s helping me to get in to a corners easily. 600w machine’s speed/power is enough to do whole my house vacuuming in short period of time. Worth for the money I spent on this and really like this.

Purchased in May 2020 at Big W -Queen Victoria village, cnr Swanston and Lonsdale st for A$29.00.

Pet OwnerNo
Floor Type Carpet and Wood

smc.

smc.

It’s true. It’s that good

Amazing. This $29 vacuum out performs my $600 vacuum. Also has 2 year warranty. Incredible. Super light. Good power. It’s really simple to use. I use it in the house but it would be great in the garage or caravan.

Purchased in April 2020 at Big W for A$29.00.

Floor Type Wood
Stick Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Big W Contempo 2 in 1 Vacuum compares to other Stick Vacuum Cleaners

Aleesha F.

Aleesha F.Mid North Coast, NSW

Great little vacuum

For $29 this vacuum has really good suction. I use on carpet, tiles and wooden floors. I use it in my 3 bedroom house, so would be perfect for smaller apartments. Only down side is it's a little tricky when changing the heads. It feels sort of stuck and due to that, the clip that connects the 2 parts of the vacuum together has become weak. Overall it's a great little vacuum.

Purchased in December 2019 at Big W for A$29.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood
Jane

JanePerth, WA

Bloody ripper...

I bought this based on reviews and needed it for my tiled laundry where I have set up the kitty litter tray for my daughter's new kitten. Works great, I'm really happy with it. Bought a second for daughter's laminate flooring room. It's loud, but that is not an issue, easy to move around and a bargain at $30 from Big W. Includes a spare filter. Easy to put together. It's corded, but plenty of length for what I need. Easy enough to empty it. I'm pretty happy with it.

Purchased in October 2019 at Big W Retail Stores for A$30.00.

Floor Type Tiles
Roger GordonB

Roger GordonB

Wonderful Product

I bought 3 of these,friends have bought 9 between them since seeing mine. Lightweight, easy to use and so powerful. A lot of thought has gone into this - no bristles so stuff doesn't get stuck or passed over - just a hard plastic dirt shifter, an angled accessory for cars, no batteries so the power is better than heavy machines. Outdoes my expensive Miele which blew up. Great work Contempo - many thanks! :)

Purchased in June 2019 at Big W Retail Stores for A$38.00.

Pet OwnerNo
Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood
GK at Underwood

GK at UnderwoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Seriously The Best Little 2 in 1 Vac Ever!

Purchased in February 2019 at Big W for A$29.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood
Tricia

TriciaPerth, WA

My little blue vacuum rocker

Purchased in June 2019 at Big W for A$29.00.

Battery Life
Floor Type Carpet and Tiles
Kathryn

KathrynSydney

A Little Pocket Rocket!

Bought this little vacuum cleaner, on the basis of the great reviews, to replace my broken, slightly more expensive one.
Very pleasantly surprised, the suction on this little thing is unbelievable! It works just as well on hard floors as on carpet.
Comes with a crevice tool and 2 filters.
Very lightweight, easy to handle, easy to empty, although capacity on the smaller size, it wasn't a problem.
Handle can be removed to be a very powerful hand held vacuum cleaner. ( I found the handle was a bit hard to remove once put together).
The cord was a bit on the short side but was not a problem.
Very happy to have purchased this little gem and would not hesitate to recommend. Excellent value for $29.

Purchased in July 2019 at Big W Online Store for A$29.00.

Floor Type Wood
Stick Vacuum Cleaners

Holly C

Holly CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Surprisingly very good

I was very dubious about how good this vacuum could be given its $29 price tag. It's incredible. I have a long haired cat and it does an amazing job - though bear in mind I have no carpet. Holds heaps of fluff and can easily do my small apartment a few times over. It does feel very plasticy but it's been very durable. Can't recommend enough

Purchased in October 2018.

Floor Type Linoleum and Tiles