Big W Contempo 2 in 1 Vacuum

Big W Contempo 2 in 1 Vacuum

Vacuum Cleaners Buying Guide

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (3) · No (3)
  • Battery Life
Tim W.

Tim W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My beautiful blue assistant.

This wonderfully satisfying utensil is the best value on the market. Easy now! It kicks like a horse and purrs like a lion but at 29 bucks you won't be left wanting. Dyson is taking the back seat for this wild ride. 600 watts never felt so good.

Purchased in July 2020 at Big W for A$29.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood
Fabián P.

Fabián P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Such a DEAL!

I bought it after read the reviews here!
WOW!
I had to write another one,
my little blue assistant deserves!
for the price of a fast food menu
you get a fast and efficient tool!!!
Easy to use, easy to storage, with a long cable, and the price is so low if you compare with its competitors.
Warning: You don’t scare with its potency when you first switch it on.

Purchased in June 2020 at Big W for A$29.00.

Battery Life
Floor Type Carpet and Wood
ak147ak

ak147ak

Amazing value and great suctions great replacement for my broken stick dyson

I usually dont write reviews but, If you need a light vacuum for around the house that has great suction. Please go and buy this ASAP. It vacuums carpets and tiles with ease and has more dirt removed than my v6 dyson. The build quality is ok but amazing vacuum quality.

Also do yourself a favor a get a 10m extension cable for $10 so you can go around the house.

Purchased in May 2020 at Big W for A$29.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Tiles
Stick Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Big W Contempo 2 in 1 Vacuum compares to other Stick Vacuum Cleaners

YASSS!

I bought this based on reviews here and it didn’t disappoint. Works brilliantly well on all surfaces. Lightweight,powerful and so easy to use. I’m glad I gave it a go.Highly recommend!!!!!

Purchased in April 2020 at Big W for A$29.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood
megalina

megalinaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Brilliant vacuum cleaner

I hesitated several times before buying, but now there are no regrets. Fabulous little light vacuum cleaner. Its easy to put together.
Only small issue is I cant get the bottom part off so I can attach the crevice nozzle, but at $29, buy a second.
Ive used this on linoleum flooring and its been perfect.

Purchased in October 2019 at Big W for A$29.00.

Floor Type Linoleum
Annie B.

Annie B.Sydney, NSW

Surprisingly powerful and light weight

I purchased this product to vacuum the stairs because it was light to carry. I have an older Dyson DC12 that still works well but it’s too heavy for me to carry.

I didn’t expect much for $29 but I’m blown away how good this product is. It’s powerful and easy to empty, and because it’s not battery operated, there’s no waiting time to charge. It works well on tiles and carpet and even on the outdoor mats.

I’m purchasing one for my mother because it’s so good and light enough for her to use. My husband laughed at me for buying it - he’s not laughing now and uses it himself on his car.

Purchased in February 2019 at Big W Menai for A$29.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Tiles
See all Big W Contempo 2 in 1 Vacuum reviews

Brodie H.

Brodie H.asked

How do you take the bottom part off?

Buckethead
Buckethead

Assemble of this vacuum would be fairly easy and intuitive. You can't take the bottom part of the filter. Hope might answer your question.

chrisk

chriskasked

Since this is a bagless vacuum cleaner, is it easy to empty out the dust canister without the dust flying all over?

Gwen Brien

Gwen Brienasked

This is a 2 in 1, what other than a vacuum cleaner is it please?

Cindy
Cindy

By 2 in 1 it means you can take the handle off and the end attachment so it can be used as a handheld vacuum which I only do if I am vacuuming my car while the cord is still attached, if that makes sense ( not rechargable)

Will T
Will T

Hi Cindy & Gwen,

That is correct. the 2 in 1 refers to 2 modes of 1) Stick and 2) Handheld

The handheld mode is also useful to vacuum pet furs if/when you have a pet (cat) that loves fitting in cabinet drawers