Big W Contempo 2 in 1 Vacuum

Big W Contempo 2 in 1 Vacuum (page 2 of 2)

Vacuum Cleaners Buying Guide

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (12) · No (8)
  • Battery Life

Angela

AngelaSydney

excellent vacuum cleaner. b

excellent for a small apartment, super powerful, super lightweight and compact.

looks like a toy and priced like a toy at $29 but it is not a toy.

has gotten into all the nooks and crannies the regular one wouldn't.

old one (hoover) was way more expensive, clunkier and not as powerful as this one.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Adi

Adi

I can just say Wooow!

Date PurchasedNov 2018
willow12

willow12MELBOURNE

Best value vacuum cleaner

I always imagined really good vacuum cleaners to be expensive so I was so surprised that one at this price would do the job just as well. I've used it mainly on carpet and tiles, very effective on tiles and good on carpet. I may have to go over a particular patch a few times only because the debris is caught onto the carpet fibres, but I probably would have to do that anyway. Really lightweight and easy to use for a small person like me, and makes vacuum cleaning less of a chore compared to those old big heavy cleaners I'm used to.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Stick Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Big W Contempo 2 in 1 Vacuum compares to other Stick Vacuum Cleaners

Amay

AmayMelbourne

Value for money

so cheap and so good!

I love this little unit. it works so well and i use it for my 2 bedroom apartment all the time.

My only issue is that i cannot seem to convert it to a handheld unit but thats not a big issue for me as
I don't need that very often.

If you need something quickly and that doesn't cost alot, buy this vacuum!

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Nothappyjan

Nothappyjan

Great

I use this on laminated flooring, carpets and rugs. Very good for the price, but it doesnt do a deep clean of carpets and rugs and it fills up quickly. It is light weight and easy to store. Cleans up messes quickly and easy to empy. Its a good machine for the price

Date PurchasedJul 2018
B. A.

B. A.Central West, NSW

Super cheap and reliable

This vacuum is really good value for money. It's really cheap but works well. Good suction, easy to empty and very easy to turn it into a hand-held vacuum as well. Comes with a spare filter which is handy. Only complaint is that the cord isn't super long so you have to change power points a few times.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
sadpanda

sadpandaMelbourne, Vic

Great little vacuum, no regrets at all!

I bought this little vacuum 2-3 months ago and am very happy I did! It has great suction, a really long cord, is lightweight and works well as a stick vac or dustbuster. Great for those small areas, the car, a quick clean up. My only complaint (and the reason is gets 4 stars instead of 5) is that the handle, which is removable to make it a dustbuster can be a little difficult to put back in properly and if it turns incorrectly and clicks in, thats it, its permanent! Other than that, fantastic and well worth the money.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
pinky

pinkyvic

Very useful

I just bought it as an accessory for my robotic vaccume cleaner and it works so awesome and very cheap 30$ is best and stopped using robotic most of the rooms it’s so handy nd sucks everything I just use my robotic one in living room once a while but I use this most of the house and as am carrying it’s so easy s it’s very light and u need not bend even my 2 year old does vaccume with it it’s ao easy and light love it

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Melissa

MelissaNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Greatness in a small package

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Stick Vacuum Cleaners

Min

MinAustralia

Perfect! Glad I bought it!

Date PurchasedMay 2018
See all Big W Contempo 2 in 1 Vacuum reviews

Brodie H.

Brodie H.asked

How do you take the bottom part off?

Buckethead
Buckethead

Assemble of this vacuum would be fairly easy and intuitive. You can't take the bottom part of the filter. Hope might answer your question.

chrisk

chriskasked

Since this is a bagless vacuum cleaner, is it easy to empty out the dust canister without the dust flying all over?

Gwen Brien

Gwen Brienasked

This is a 2 in 1, what other than a vacuum cleaner is it please?

Cindy
Cindy

By 2 in 1 it means you can take the handle off and the end attachment so it can be used as a handheld vacuum which I only do if I am vacuuming my car while the cord is still attached, if that makes sense ( not rechargable)

Will T
Will T

Hi Cindy & Gwen,

That is correct. the 2 in 1 refers to 2 modes of 1) Stick and 2) Handheld

The handheld mode is also useful to vacuum pet furs if/when you have a pet (cat) that loves fitting in cabinet drawers