Contempo Medium Digital Microwave AM925EBY

Contempo Medium Digital Microwave AM925EBY

See the Best Microwaves in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Big W? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Fred
FredSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sparked and blows power

You get what you pay for... cheap and nasty.. avoid. Blows power and sparks when you turn it on. Crap product. Will upgrade to a better brand and pay more....

Purchased in December 2019 at Kmart for $49.00.

Kizk
KizkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst Microwave

Secondhand microwaves I've had work better than this.
Sometimes it works great then other times it takes me 6 minutes to reheat my pasta.
I'm disappointed that I wasted my money on this.

Purchased in March 2020 at Big W Online Store for $90.00.

John S.
John S.

Excellent microwave with some significant caveats

Purchased in March 2020 at Big W for $99.00.

whyvet
whyvetNSW, 2200

Great value!

This microwave works great and has served me well for quite a while now. Its quality is impressive considering how much cheaper it is than other microwaves of similar quality. It also looks great, isn't too loud and just does its job really well!

Purchased in November 2018 at Big W.

Microwaves

Find out how Contempo Medium Digital Microwave AM925EBY compares to other Microwaves

Lou fab
Lou fabIllawarra, NSW

Top micro wave great price

Value micro wave oven does the job easy re heats de frosts quick easy to use. Use every day works well one button to use so easy even for aged.

Purchased in January 2019 at Big W Retail Stores for $129.00.

Jenny
Jenny

Fantastic value for money, easy to use

The food cooked or heated does not dry out and is better than my old Microwave that was a top of line. This model is very user friendly and easy to use. The food cooks evenly and is a pleasure to use. I use it every day and have never had a problem with it. I was so happy with it I purchased one for my Son as his old one stopped working. He is very happy with this model as well.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Exploding microwave

I brought the 48 dollar contempo microwave and while cooking something it exploded burning my wife microwave now blows power to house if i try to use it my wife now has a third degree burn and are now talking to as solicitors and will be suing as my wife's burn is terrible

Date PurchasedMay 2018

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
karen
karenWaterford

Very happy with my new Microwave.

Purchased my Contempo Microwave from Big W two weeks ago. It's easy and straight forward to use and is easy to clean. I had checked out on-line different sized and priced microwaves and decided on this one. It looks very smart in polished stainless steel in my kitchen. This microwave is ideal for my small family of 2 adults & 3 children. Very Happy.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

lisa
lisa

Not bad for the price

We bought our microwave at big W just over one year ago. It is easy to use and looks good in our kitchen. My only complaint is that the light blew at 6 months old. Still works great just doesnt have a light in it. Still a good product and would recommend it to anyone on a budget.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Lynn
Lynn

Beware of Rust

I bought this Microwave and am happy at the cooking functions and the time it takes to cook.
This fits in a small space on my bench.
It is not loud.
Sadly it is rusting inside the unit so will need to be replaced in just over 1 year.
I will still buy the same as it cost $50.00 and is value for the money I paid.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Morrelly
MorrellyInnaloo

Easy to use

Great little microwave I wasn’t sure about buying so cheap but I love the settings and how easy it is to use, it’s sturdy and well built, good size for our small apartment, heats well for its size. Not to loud, I suppose it’s the same as any other microwave.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

dawn m
dawn m

its ok

this microwave is a cheap one and it shows, i wouldnt buy it or this brand again, it does do the job but not like a good brand one, you need to sort of slam the door shut which is noisy you can hear the machine working which is annoying

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Waterwelon
Waterwelonmelbourne

good value for money

spur of the moment purchase since it's so cheap! (old one was still functional but thought it's time for an update) - functions well, defrosting doesnt take long, good value esp since its one of the cheaper ones around! buttons easy to configure doesnt need you to read the manual to find a mode.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Jimmer
JimmerPerth

Good for the money

We wanted a cheap yet physically attractive microwave for our kitchen. This was well priced at Big W and is metal so fits in with our other appliances. Plenty of different modes provide easy selection for your usage. The clock doesn't keep time very well but we rarely use it for this purpose. Overall very happy with it.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
sawx11
sawx11Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product, low cost, nice to buy

Bought it from Big W last year, as I moved new home, I need a solid and good looking microwave. The fact has proven that this microwave oven is my best choice for my tight budget. It is very easy to operate and clean, never go wrong. Really recommend buying.

Date PurchasedMar 2017