Contempo Medium Digital Microwave AM925EBY

Contempo Medium Digital Microwave AM925EBY Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by Big W

13 questions from our users

Anna Irvineasked

I recently purchased this microwave but there is no user Manuel in the box. Where could I get one?

vicamy
vicamyasked

I bought the Contempo Medium Digital Microwave AM925EBY but the light inside doesn’t work we had a power outage and now the light doesn’t work anymore can someone please help me?

Ingrid M.
Ingrid M.asked

Does anyone know where I can find the manual online? I have only used the +30 sec button and tried to defrost and now can’t get it to work.

Anna Irvine

I have the same problem. I can’t work out how to use for more than the 30 second option ??!! Cannot find Manuel anywhere

Trudy
Trudyasked

How do you reheat food up? I can't find a manual for this.

Dave M
Dave Masked

Are radiation emisions satisfactory?

Kathy B.
Kathy B.asked

The glass fogs up when using microwave ( between the sheets of glass) is this normal ?

Jake
Jakeasked

How can I get a user manual

Jay
Jayasked

Plugged microwave in and won’t stop.. just runs when door shut and tried everything to stop it

Gilbert E.
Gilbert E.asked

does anyone know what is the setting to cook rice ?

Barbh
Barbhasked

Please explain how to set the clock on my Contempo Med Digital Microwave AM925EBY? Thank you

mrspeanut

Press clock button. First digit will flash. Turn rotary control to set hour digits. Press clock button again. Minute digit will flash. Turn rotary to set minutes. Finally, Press clock button. Time will be set.

Brian W.
Brian W.asked

Cockroach found in door can it be removed

Kent H
Kent Hasked

How many litres for this microwave?

22l

Jill
Jillasked

Can you tell me the H/D/W of medium microwave

Get an answer from our members and Big W representatives