Contempo Medium Digital Microwave AM925EBY

Contempo Medium Digital Microwave AM925EBY

See the Best Microwaves in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Big W

Kizk
KizkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst Microwave

Secondhand microwaves I've had work better than this.
Sometimes it works great then other times it takes me 6 minutes to reheat my pasta.
I'm disappointed that I wasted my money on this.

Purchased in March 2020 at Big W Online Store for $90.00.

Exploding microwave

I brought the 48 dollar contempo microwave and while cooking something it exploded burning my wife microwave now blows power to house if i try to use it my wife now has a third degree burn and are now talking to as solicitors and will be suing as my wife's burn is terrible

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Other Microwaves

Anna Irvineasked

I recently purchased this microwave but there is no user Manuel in the box. Where could I get one?

vicamy
vicamyasked

I bought the Contempo Medium Digital Microwave AM925EBY but the light inside doesn’t work we had a power outage and now the light doesn’t work anymore can someone please help me?

Ingrid M.
Ingrid M.asked

Does anyone know where I can find the manual online? I have only used the +30 sec button and tried to defrost and now can’t get it to work.

Anna Irvine

I have the same problem. I can’t work out how to use for more than the 30 second option ??!! Cannot find Manuel anywhere

See all Contempo Medium Digital Microwave AM925EBY questions