Contempo Medium Digital Microwave AM925EBY

Contempo Medium Digital Microwave AM925EBY

See the Best Microwaves in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Big W

Fred
FredSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sparked and blows power

You get what you pay for... cheap and nasty.. avoid. Blows power and sparks when you turn it on. Crap product. Will upgrade to a better brand and pay more....

Purchased in December 2019 at Kmart for $49.00.

John S.
John S.

Excellent microwave with some significant caveats

Purchased in March 2020 at Big W for $99.00.

Other Microwaves

lisa
lisa

Not bad for the price

We bought our microwave at big W just over one year ago. It is easy to use and looks good in our kitchen. My only complaint is that the light blew at 6 months old. Still works great just doesnt have a light in it. Still a good product and would recommend it to anyone on a budget.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Lynn
Lynn

Beware of Rust

I bought this Microwave and am happy at the cooking functions and the time it takes to cook.
This fits in a small space on my bench.
It is not loud.
Sadly it is rusting inside the unit so will need to be replaced in just over 1 year.
I will still buy the same as it cost $50.00 and is value for the money I paid.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Microwaves

Find out how Contempo Medium Digital Microwave AM925EBY compares to other Microwaves

dawn m
dawn m

its ok

this microwave is a cheap one and it shows, i wouldnt buy it or this brand again, it does do the job but not like a good brand one, you need to sort of slam the door shut which is noisy you can hear the machine working which is annoying

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Loren
LorenNsw, 2262

OK but not amazing

Microwave is good cooks well and stuff like that my only problem with it is the fact that you can not manually punch in a time to cook the food it just goes in thirty second increments which is a little frustrating when you don’t want to have to do so.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
ProComplainer
ProComplainerMelbourne

Cheap but reliable

Bought this microwave 3.5 years ago for under $50 at Big W. It is an 18L. Small glass plate but it has suited our needs well so far.
I havent been able to work out any of the defrost/cooking settings so i just press the 30 second increments button to set the cooking times. Eg. 4 presses of the 30 second button for 2 minutes. I also use this method for defrosting too.
I use this microwave at least once per day for heating wheat bags am i satisfied with the time it takes and heating results.
Good thing about this microwave is that you can see your food/heat bag through the front window, which some new fancy microwaves do not offer.

Date PurchasedMar 2014

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Anna Irvineasked

I recently purchased this microwave but there is no user Manuel in the box. Where could I get one?

vicamy
vicamyasked

I bought the Contempo Medium Digital Microwave AM925EBY but the light inside doesn’t work we had a power outage and now the light doesn’t work anymore can someone please help me?

Brianna B.
Brianna B.

Interested ... How do we change the bulb haha

Ingrid M.
Ingrid M.asked

Does anyone know where I can find the manual online? I have only used the +30 sec button and tried to defrost and now can’t get it to work.

Anna Irvine

I have the same problem. I can’t work out how to use for more than the 30 second option ??!! Cannot find Manuel anywhere

See all Contempo Medium Digital Microwave AM925EBY questions