Contempo Medium Digital Microwave AM925EBY

Contempo Medium Digital Microwave AM925EBY

See the Best Microwaves in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Big W

John S.
John S.

Excellent microwave with some significant caveats

Purchased in March 2020 at Big W for $99.00.

karen
karenWaterford

Very happy with my new Microwave.

Purchased my Contempo Microwave from Big W two weeks ago. It's easy and straight forward to use and is easy to clean. I had checked out on-line different sized and priced microwaves and decided on this one. It looks very smart in polished stainless steel in my kitchen. This microwave is ideal for my small family of 2 adults & 3 children. Very Happy.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

lisa
lisa

Not bad for the price

We bought our microwave at big W just over one year ago. It is easy to use and looks good in our kitchen. My only complaint is that the light blew at 6 months old. Still works great just doesnt have a light in it. Still a good product and would recommend it to anyone on a budget.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
dawn m
dawn m

its ok

this microwave is a cheap one and it shows, i wouldnt buy it or this brand again, it does do the job but not like a good brand one, you need to sort of slam the door shut which is noisy you can hear the machine working which is annoying

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Microwaves

Find out how Contempo Medium Digital Microwave AM925EBY compares to other Microwaves

Waterwelon
Waterwelonmelbourne

good value for money

spur of the moment purchase since it's so cheap! (old one was still functional but thought it's time for an update) - functions well, defrosting doesnt take long, good value esp since its one of the cheaper ones around! buttons easy to configure doesnt need you to read the manual to find a mode.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Jimmer
JimmerPerth

Good for the money

We wanted a cheap yet physically attractive microwave for our kitchen. This was well priced at Big W and is metal so fits in with our other appliances. Plenty of different modes provide easy selection for your usage. The clock doesn't keep time very well but we rarely use it for this purpose. Overall very happy with it.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Erin J
Erin JPAKENHAM

Reliable

Brought at big w on special and haven't been disappointed. The microwave is very stylish and fits perfectly into the built in slot in my kitchen. It is extremely easy to use, sturdy and very quit. It is also a breeze to clean. So far we have had no issues and it does its job very well.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020
Loren
LorenNsw, 2262

OK but not amazing

Microwave is good cooks well and stuff like that my only problem with it is the fact that you can not manually punch in a time to cook the food it just goes in thirty second increments which is a little frustrating when you don’t want to have to do so.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

amy8833
amy8833

Excellent for the price

Needed a new microwave quickly and only had access to big w and bought this brand without expecting too much. It is great, hasn't missed a beat. Much better than previous expensive microwave. Would highly recommend this if you're on a budget. Easy to use and clean, good handle on door rather than a button to open.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Bianca
BiancaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Good and reliable

Reliable and Not noisy
for only 100 from Big W
Very good and easy to clean
Good size and very good after sale service with a clear manual
Stylish with a clear clock to monitor the time
Pull handle big enough , Defrost is easy to use and I really like it

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
ProComplainer
ProComplainerMelbourne

Cheap but reliable

Bought this microwave 3.5 years ago for under $50 at Big W. It is an 18L. Small glass plate but it has suited our needs well so far.
I havent been able to work out any of the defrost/cooking settings so i just press the 30 second increments button to set the cooking times. Eg. 4 presses of the 30 second button for 2 minutes. I also use this method for defrosting too.
I use this microwave at least once per day for heating wheat bags am i satisfied with the time it takes and heating results.
Good thing about this microwave is that you can see your food/heat bag through the front window, which some new fancy microwaves do not offer.

Date PurchasedMar 2014

Francis
FrancisPerth

Does the job

Happy with this microwave. Have used it for more than a year now. Use it every day for warming up food etc. Have done some cooking food in it and has performed well. Strong and so far no problems , if used for very long time does automatically switch off to avoid over heating and burn out of microwave. Good for everyday use especially warming up food and liquids.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Howard
HowardGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

easy and reliable

I bought this about 3 months ago after previous other brand microwave oven was broken. I will admit that at first I was skeptical about the knob thing on the control panel, but after using it, I soon decided it was a clever, simple, and versatile control which works remarkably well. There are a lot of things to hate about the controls on modern microwaves, and this one has none of them. It is quick to learn, and the design is stylish and sleek. A worthwhile and affordable kitchen addition.

Date PurchasedApr 2017