Contempo Medium Digital Microwave AM925EBY

Contempo Medium Digital Microwave AM925EBY

See the Best Microwaves in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Big W

karen
karenWaterford

Very happy with my new Microwave.

Purchased my Contempo Microwave from Big W two weeks ago. It's easy and straight forward to use and is easy to clean. I had checked out on-line different sized and priced microwaves and decided on this one. It looks very smart in polished stainless steel in my kitchen. This microwave is ideal for my small family of 2 adults & 3 children. Very Happy.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Waterwelon
Waterwelonmelbourne

good value for money

spur of the moment purchase since it's so cheap! (old one was still functional but thought it's time for an update) - functions well, defrosting doesnt take long, good value esp since its one of the cheaper ones around! buttons easy to configure doesnt need you to read the manual to find a mode.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

Other Microwaves

Jimmer
JimmerPerth

Good for the money

We wanted a cheap yet physically attractive microwave for our kitchen. This was well priced at Big W and is metal so fits in with our other appliances. Plenty of different modes provide easy selection for your usage. The clock doesn't keep time very well but we rarely use it for this purpose. Overall very happy with it.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Erin J
Erin JPAKENHAM

Reliable

Brought at big w on special and haven't been disappointed. The microwave is very stylish and fits perfectly into the built in slot in my kitchen. It is extremely easy to use, sturdy and very quit. It is also a breeze to clean. So far we have had no issues and it does its job very well.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Microwaves

Find out how Contempo Medium Digital Microwave AM925EBY compares to other Microwaves

amy8833
amy8833

Excellent for the price

Needed a new microwave quickly and only had access to big w and bought this brand without expecting too much. It is great, hasn't missed a beat. Much better than previous expensive microwave. Would highly recommend this if you're on a budget. Easy to use and clean, good handle on door rather than a button to open.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Bianca
BiancaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Good and reliable

Reliable and Not noisy
for only 100 from Big W
Very good and easy to clean
Good size and very good after sale service with a clear manual
Stylish with a clear clock to monitor the time
Pull handle big enough , Defrost is easy to use and I really like it

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Francis
FrancisPerth

Does the job

Happy with this microwave. Have used it for more than a year now. Use it every day for warming up food etc. Have done some cooking food in it and has performed well. Strong and so far no problems , if used for very long time does automatically switch off to avoid over heating and burn out of microwave. Good for everyday use especially warming up food and liquids.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Howard
HowardGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

easy and reliable

I bought this about 3 months ago after previous other brand microwave oven was broken. I will admit that at first I was skeptical about the knob thing on the control panel, but after using it, I soon decided it was a clever, simple, and versatile control which works remarkably well. There are a lot of things to hate about the controls on modern microwaves, and this one has none of them. It is quick to learn, and the design is stylish and sleek. A worthwhile and affordable kitchen addition.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Other Microwaves

Anna Irvineasked

I recently purchased this microwave but there is no user Manuel in the box. Where could I get one?

vicamy
vicamyasked

I bought the Contempo Medium Digital Microwave AM925EBY but the light inside doesn’t work we had a power outage and now the light doesn’t work anymore can someone please help me?

Ingrid M.
Ingrid M.asked

Does anyone know where I can find the manual online? I have only used the +30 sec button and tried to defrost and now can’t get it to work.

Anna Irvine

I have the same problem. I can’t work out how to use for more than the 30 second option ??!! Cannot find Manuel anywhere

See all Contempo Medium Digital Microwave AM925EBY questions