Contempo Medium Digital Microwave AM925EBY

Contempo Medium Digital Microwave AM925EBY

See the Best Microwaves in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Big W

Fred
FredSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sparked and blows power

You get what you pay for... cheap and nasty.. avoid. Blows power and sparks when you turn it on. Crap product. Will upgrade to a better brand and pay more....

Purchased in December 2019 at Kmart for $49.00.

whyvet
whyvetNSW, 2200

Great value!

This microwave works great and has served me well for quite a while now. Its quality is impressive considering how much cheaper it is than other microwaves of similar quality. It also looks great, isn't too loud and just does its job really well!

Purchased in November 2018 at Big W.

Other Microwaves

Lou fab
Lou fabIllawarra, NSW

Top micro wave great price

Value micro wave oven does the job easy re heats de frosts quick easy to use. Use every day works well one button to use so easy even for aged.

Purchased in January 2019 at Big W Retail Stores for $129.00.

Jenny
Jenny

Fantastic value for money, easy to use

The food cooked or heated does not dry out and is better than my old Microwave that was a top of line. This model is very user friendly and easy to use. The food cooks evenly and is a pleasure to use. I use it every day and have never had a problem with it. I was so happy with it I purchased one for my Son as his old one stopped working. He is very happy with this model as well.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Microwaves

Find out how Contempo Medium Digital Microwave AM925EBY compares to other Microwaves

Lynn
Lynn

Beware of Rust

I bought this Microwave and am happy at the cooking functions and the time it takes to cook.
This fits in a small space on my bench.
It is not loud.
Sadly it is rusting inside the unit so will need to be replaced in just over 1 year.
I will still buy the same as it cost $50.00 and is value for the money I paid.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Morrelly
MorrellyInnaloo

Easy to use

Great little microwave I wasn’t sure about buying so cheap but I love the settings and how easy it is to use, it’s sturdy and well built, good size for our small apartment, heats well for its size. Not to loud, I suppose it’s the same as any other microwave.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
sawx11
sawx11Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product, low cost, nice to buy

Bought it from Big W last year, as I moved new home, I need a solid and good looking microwave. The fact has proven that this microwave oven is my best choice for my tight budget. It is very easy to operate and clean, never go wrong. Really recommend buying.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Sparrowrich
SparrowrichMelbourne

Great product, great price.

Our microwave died and although we rarely use one we needed another. The prices are ridiculous upon looking online and we came across this one in our local bigw store and the price was great especially for a stainless steel one. It cooks prefect. Is not noisy. Its made sturdy and best of all it comes with 2 year warranty which is great as most come with only 12 months. Very happy.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Other Microwaves

Papapete
PapapetePerth, WA

Great value, good looking

Purchased from Big W the Contempo was one of the cheapest brands on the shelf, I was a little sceptical that this would be a quality product for the price but generally it is an up market looking microwave for a budget price.
Have owned and operated for 3xmonths now, no issues.
Easy to clean in and out easy to operate and effective use of modes. Recommended

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Microwaves

Yana
YanaSydney

User friendly

I bought the microwave a few months ago from Big W. It is a bit cheaper than others, but I am absolutely satisfied with the cooking results of this microwave. The control panel is simple and understandable, so everyone can use it without problem. This microwave works enough quiet. It looks sturdy and very stylish. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017