Contempo Medium Digital Microwave AM925EBY

Contempo Medium Digital Microwave AM925EBY

See the Best Microwaves in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Big W

Fred
FredSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sparked and blows power

You get what you pay for... cheap and nasty.. avoid. Blows power and sparks when you turn it on. Crap product. Will upgrade to a better brand and pay more....

Purchased in December 2019 at Kmart for $49.

John S.
John S.

Excellent microwave with some significant caveats

Purchased in March 2020 at Big W for $99.

whyvet
whyvetNSW, 2200

Great value!

This microwave works great and has served me well for quite a while now. Its quality is impressive considering how much cheaper it is than other microwaves of similar quality. It also looks great, isn't too loud and just does its job really well!

Purchased in November 2018 at Big W.

Lou fab
Lou fabIllawarra, NSW

Top micro wave great price

Value micro wave oven does the job easy re heats de frosts quick easy to use. Use every day works well one button to use so easy even for aged.

Purchased in January 2019 at Big W Retail Stores for $129.

Microwaves

Find out how Contempo Medium Digital Microwave AM925EBY compares to other Microwaves

Jenny
Jenny

Fantastic value for money, easy to use

The food cooked or heated does not dry out and is better than my old Microwave that was a top of line. This model is very user friendly and easy to use. The food cooks evenly and is a pleasure to use. I use it every day and have never had a problem with it. I was so happy with it I purchased one for my Son as his old one stopped working. He is very happy with this model as well.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
lisa
lisa

Not bad for the price

We bought our microwave at big W just over one year ago. It is easy to use and looks good in our kitchen. My only complaint is that the light blew at 6 months old. Still works great just doesnt have a light in it. Still a good product and would recommend it to anyone on a budget.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Lynn
Lynn

Beware of Rust

I bought this Microwave and am happy at the cooking functions and the time it takes to cook.
This fits in a small space on my bench.
It is not loud.
Sadly it is rusting inside the unit so will need to be replaced in just over 1 year.
I will still buy the same as it cost $50.00 and is value for the money I paid.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

Avleen M.
Avleen M.14 Dec 2021
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
Morrelly
MorrellyInnaloo

Easy to use

Great little microwave I wasn’t sure about buying so cheap but I love the settings and how easy it is to use, it’s sturdy and well built, good size for our small apartment, heats well for its size. Not to loud, I suppose it’s the same as any other microwave.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
dawn m
dawn m

its ok

this microwave is a cheap one and it shows, i wouldnt buy it or this brand again, it does do the job but not like a good brand one, you need to sort of slam the door shut which is noisy you can hear the machine working which is annoying

Date PurchasedOct 2017

sawx11
sawx11Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product, low cost, nice to buy

Bought it from Big W last year, as I moved new home, I need a solid and good looking microwave. The fact has proven that this microwave oven is my best choice for my tight budget. It is very easy to operate and clean, never go wrong. Really recommend buying.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Sparrowrich
SparrowrichMelbourne

Great product, great price.

Our microwave died and although we rarely use one we needed another. The prices are ridiculous upon looking online and we came across this one in our local bigw store and the price was great especially for a stainless steel one. It cooks prefect. Is not noisy. Its made sturdy and best of all it comes with 2 year warranty which is great as most come with only 12 months. Very happy.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Papapete
PapapetePerth, WA

Great value, good looking

Purchased from Big W the Contempo was one of the cheapest brands on the shelf, I was a little sceptical that this would be a quality product for the price but generally it is an up market looking microwave for a budget price.
Have owned and operated for 3xmonths now, no issues.
Easy to clean in and out easy to operate and effective use of modes. Recommended

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Loren
LorenNsw, 2262

OK but not amazing

Microwave is good cooks well and stuff like that my only problem with it is the fact that you can not manually punch in a time to cook the food it just goes in thirty second increments which is a little frustrating when you don’t want to have to do so.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Yana
YanaSydney

User friendly

I bought the microwave a few months ago from Big W. It is a bit cheaper than others, but I am absolutely satisfied with the cooking results of this microwave. The control panel is simple and understandable, so everyone can use it without problem. This microwave works enough quiet. It looks sturdy and very stylish. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
ProComplainer
ProComplainerMelbourne

Cheap but reliable

Bought this microwave 3.5 years ago for under $50 at Big W. It is an 18L. Small glass plate but it has suited our needs well so far.
I havent been able to work out any of the defrost/cooking settings so i just press the 30 second increments button to set the cooking times. Eg. 4 presses of the 30 second button for 2 minutes. I also use this method for defrosting too.
I use this microwave at least once per day for heating wheat bags am i satisfied with the time it takes and heating results.
Good thing about this microwave is that you can see your food/heat bag through the front window, which some new fancy microwaves do not offer.

Date PurchasedMar 2014