Contempo Medium Digital Microwave AM925EBY

Contempo Medium Digital Microwave AM925EBY

See the Best Microwaves in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Big W

whyvet
whyvetNSW, 2200

Great value!

This microwave works great and has served me well for quite a while now. Its quality is impressive considering how much cheaper it is than other microwaves of similar quality. It also looks great, isn't too loud and just does its job really well!

Purchased in November 2018 at Big W.

Lou fab
Lou fabIllawarra, NSW

Top micro wave great price

Value micro wave oven does the job easy re heats de frosts quick easy to use. Use every day works well one button to use so easy even for aged.

Purchased in January 2019 at Big W Retail Stores for $129.00.

Jenny
Jenny

Fantastic value for money, easy to use

The food cooked or heated does not dry out and is better than my old Microwave that was a top of line. This model is very user friendly and easy to use. The food cooks evenly and is a pleasure to use. I use it every day and have never had a problem with it. I was so happy with it I purchased one for my Son as his old one stopped working. He is very happy with this model as well.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
karen
karenWaterford

Very happy with my new Microwave.

Purchased my Contempo Microwave from Big W two weeks ago. It's easy and straight forward to use and is easy to clean. I had checked out on-line different sized and priced microwaves and decided on this one. It looks very smart in polished stainless steel in my kitchen. This microwave is ideal for my small family of 2 adults & 3 children. Very Happy.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Microwaves

Find out how Contempo Medium Digital Microwave AM925EBY compares to other Microwaves

Morrelly
MorrellyInnaloo

Easy to use

Great little microwave I wasn’t sure about buying so cheap but I love the settings and how easy it is to use, it’s sturdy and well built, good size for our small apartment, heats well for its size. Not to loud, I suppose it’s the same as any other microwave.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Waterwelon
Waterwelonmelbourne

good value for money

spur of the moment purchase since it's so cheap! (old one was still functional but thought it's time for an update) - functions well, defrosting doesnt take long, good value esp since its one of the cheaper ones around! buttons easy to configure doesnt need you to read the manual to find a mode.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Jimmer
JimmerPerth

Good for the money

We wanted a cheap yet physically attractive microwave for our kitchen. This was well priced at Big W and is metal so fits in with our other appliances. Plenty of different modes provide easy selection for your usage. The clock doesn't keep time very well but we rarely use it for this purpose. Overall very happy with it.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
sawx11
sawx11Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product, low cost, nice to buy

Bought it from Big W last year, as I moved new home, I need a solid and good looking microwave. The fact has proven that this microwave oven is my best choice for my tight budget. It is very easy to operate and clean, never go wrong. Really recommend buying.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Sparrowrich
SparrowrichMelbourne

Great product, great price.

Our microwave died and although we rarely use one we needed another. The prices are ridiculous upon looking online and we came across this one in our local bigw store and the price was great especially for a stainless steel one. It cooks prefect. Is not noisy. Its made sturdy and best of all it comes with 2 year warranty which is great as most come with only 12 months. Very happy.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Erin J
Erin JPAKENHAM

Reliable

Brought at big w on special and haven't been disappointed. The microwave is very stylish and fits perfectly into the built in slot in my kitchen. It is extremely easy to use, sturdy and very quit. It is also a breeze to clean. So far we have had no issues and it does its job very well.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Papapete
PapapetePerth, WA

Great value, good looking

Purchased from Big W the Contempo was one of the cheapest brands on the shelf, I was a little sceptical that this would be a quality product for the price but generally it is an up market looking microwave for a budget price.
Have owned and operated for 3xmonths now, no issues.
Easy to clean in and out easy to operate and effective use of modes. Recommended

Date PurchasedAug 2017

amy8833
amy8833

Excellent for the price

Needed a new microwave quickly and only had access to big w and bought this brand without expecting too much. It is great, hasn't missed a beat. Much better than previous expensive microwave. Would highly recommend this if you're on a budget. Easy to use and clean, good handle on door rather than a button to open.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Bianca
BiancaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Good and reliable

Reliable and Not noisy
for only 100 from Big W
Very good and easy to clean
Good size and very good after sale service with a clear manual
Stylish with a clear clock to monitor the time
Pull handle big enough , Defrost is easy to use and I really like it

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Yana
YanaSydney

User friendly

I bought the microwave a few months ago from Big W. It is a bit cheaper than others, but I am absolutely satisfied with the cooking results of this microwave. The control panel is simple and understandable, so everyone can use it without problem. This microwave works enough quiet. It looks sturdy and very stylish. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Francis
FrancisPerth

Does the job

Happy with this microwave. Have used it for more than a year now. Use it every day for warming up food etc. Have done some cooking food in it and has performed well. Strong and so far no problems , if used for very long time does automatically switch off to avoid over heating and burn out of microwave. Good for everyday use especially warming up food and liquids.

Date PurchasedMar 2016