Content Living

Content Living (page 3 of 16)

4.5

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

GordonC

GordonCPeel, WA

A first build for us which went very smoothly, quickly and with no big issues.

From start to finish the new build was managed well.
Workmanship and build quality very good.
The company was quick to resolve any issues throughout the build, which was very few. Replying to our telephone/emails straight away.
The final cost of the build was spot on and did not exceed our budget, well done Content.

Tracy

TracyPerth, WA

Can't recommend highly enough !!

Cannot speak highly enough of our new build with Content Living, it has been seamless and worry free from start to finish. Every query answered and always contactable. Nick, you are a legend, the BEST site supervisor and thank you Shelby in the office.
Our new home is just fantastic, great finishes and quality workmanship.

HiteshG

HiteshGPerth, WA

Fantastic experience so far.

Can't fault any aspect of our content living experience. We had no hitches, no setbacks and everything was completed to a very high standard. There were no surprises in cost or any unmet expectations.
Every person we dealt with was fantastic specially supervisor Tom and liaison officer Shelby Johnson were both lovely and quite prompt at responding to our calls and emails. It was a great experience with content living, done fantastic job, construction was very smooth from starting to finish. I will refer them definitely good job.

RhiannonV

RhiannonVPerth, WA

5 Stars

bienamie

bienamiePerth

Good Builder

Lovely home

We were very pleased with our home that we built with content living. It is well built and the brick work outside is beautifully finished. The staff have been great even now 5 years later we have had another issue with the bathroom tiles which are currently being regrouted and sealed.

Learmonth Rd

Learmonth RdGoldfields, WA

We have a beautiful new home.

The total build was all managed well.
The qualifying some of the trades we feel could have been cleaned up better as a finished product eg-grout comers & residue left on tiles.
All issue were address when bought to the building supervisors attention.
The costs we actually a bit lower than we were expecting.

MatthewC

MatthewCPerth, WA

An Enjoyable Build Process

SarahD

SarahDPerth, WA

A+++ from start to finish

I only have good things to say about Content Living. Value for money is literally second to none. I work in customer service myself and I must say that Content Living are outstanding when it comes to delivering an outstanding product whilst at the same time engaging with myself as a client to make the experience of building a home stress free and exciting the whole way through. Being my second home to build I still had plenty of questions for Content Living throughout the build which were all happily addressed. Quality of the build was 10x better than my first build. When I was on site I even ran into the supervisor doing an inspection with what looked like a 1000 point checklist. All in all a very Content customer!!!

DeeS

DeeSPerth, WA

Home at last!

Our supervisor Tom & liaison officer Shelby were both lovely & quite prompt at responding to our calls & emails. Issues were dealt with satisfactorily & the cost was what we expected although we felt money deleted from the build price for work we wanted to complete ourselves was not really realistic. Workmanship was great

Great, So excited

It was a great experience with Content Living, the done a fantastic job. From starting to end the construction was very smooth. Every one was so helpful and clear about everything. They were know what are they doing. With my floor they said its not good, so they redone my floor again. So i am so happy that I decided to build with Content Living. I will refer them definitely. Good job.

I Love My New Home

It was my lucky day when I walked into the Content Display home. The sales rep was extremely helpful and put so much effort into getting the house right. That was how the remainder of the build progressed with the staff at pre-start, site supervisor to final inspection. The workmanship and finish of the build is excellent. A huge thank you to all the staff involved in my build, it was a great, stress fee experience.

EllaineW

EllaineWPerth, WA

I definitely recommend Content living

The building process was stress free i had no problems with the construction of my home the staff are always helpful pre start was a breeze with the help the staff give you,communication was great the building supervisor was also fantastic i have been in my home for a few years now and have had no problems

Mohammad

MohammadPerth, WA

Happy and excited about my new home

First build

Overall we have been content with the build and workmanship, minus a few trades such as the tiling and paving that fell short. Prior to the slab going down, we had issues related to council regulations, that Content Living's administration could've handled a lot better. This extended the build time quite significantly and was very frustrating. Finally, we believe that there should have been more prompts during the pre start. For example, we forgot to put cold tap plumbing for our fridge into the plans and forgot to specify that we wanted mitred tiles. Had we been prompted, this would have been mutually beneficial.

Karla

KarlaPerth, WA

Excellent job delivered by the best team

GordonP

GordonPPeel, WA

Everything outstanding

From design, pre start and construction we were heard and understood, we did minor changes and costs were also very reasonable. The head office show room was fantastic, full of included items, plus the upgrades, which we only choose a couple because inclusions where of high standards. Would definitely build with Content again

DavidV

DavidVPerth, WA

Best home builders in WA

My Dream Came True

DanielleP

DaniellePPerth, WA

Amazing experience !!

We couldn't be happier. High quality all through the house and awesome costumer service, any minor issues were fast sorted out making us fell well looked after.

From the beginning to the end it was a very enjoyable experience, thank's to Shelby and Nic, and all the team members behind them that helped us to build our dream home.

Aussiebloke34

Aussiebloke34asked

Is your lifetime structural warranty 25 years or true lifetime?

Secondly is it transferable like other builders offer?

PJD

PJDasked

Hello Gino, we have built 2 houses with Content Living in the past and are now looking to build again, do you offer any incentives to past customers? Thank you. Jo

Good morning,

Thank you for considering us again to build a home for you. Excellent question as you would already know our price, product, quality and inclusions are market leading.
As a multiple repeat client I will personally oversee the process to ensure you get the best deal.

Yours sincerely
Gino Bastow
Managing Director

Carole K

Carole Kasked

We built our home with you in 2003. How long is the lifetime structural guarentee valid for? The reason I ask is we too have huge cracks in walls and the corness is coming away in a few rooms droping plaster on the floor. Thanks carole

Nomes
Nomes

I’m sorry that’s something you need to ask Content living about. i don’t think their is a lifetime structural warranty as many factors can play the part, eg buildings being build around you or what type of land you have built on etc etc. I’m sure if you just ask them they will give you an answer

Good morning,

Please email all of your contact details and the address of the property to service@contentliving.com.au.

We will make contact with you directly and arrange an inspection.

Content Living Service Team.

Clayts75
Clayts75

Hi Carole,
Just wondering how did you go with the inspection?

Get an answer from our members and Content Living representatives