Contigo AutoSeal West Loop Travel Mug 21323

Contigo AutoSeal West Loop Travel Mug 21323

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Reusable Coffee Cups / Travel Mugs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

margaret

margaretKeilor Park

Absolutely the best travel mug

These are a must buy if you love having warm drinks and you are time poor. I have both the easy clean and the standard model, I love that you can put them in your bag and not worry about spills. They keep drink hot for about an 1-2 hours and then the temperature lowers after that but not too much (coffee is still drinkable). I adore them for this reason alone, as I have purchased many other travel mugs and thrown out countless dregs of cold coffee because they were useless. However, I wish contigo would make a coffee press version like the bodum travel mugs. I'm also considering purchasing their tea infuser as well for making chai. These mugs are BRILLIANT!

See all Contigo AutoSeal West Loop Travel Mug reviews

Sorry, there are no questions about Contigo AutoSeal West Loop Travel Mug 21323 but you can read 1 question about Contigo AutoSeal West Loop Travel Mug.

Get an answer from our members and Contigo representatives

CategoryReusable Coffee Cups / Travel Mugs