Continental ContiPremiumContact 5

• Dry Weather Handling
David T.

David T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing tyres!

These came standard on my HSV Clubsport R8 in 2014 and the grip is amazing. I have tried other cheaper tyres since but none come close to the Conti. Pity they are so expensive here in Australia (being made in Europe). 10/10

Purchased in January 2014.

Noise Level
Durability
Dry Weather Handling
Tony West

Tony West

Make my diesel 4WD cornering like a little sport car!

I have a diesel 4WD that is 200kg heavier than its petrol cousins and had to slow down significantly when cornering. When I have the Premium Contact 5 tyres fitted, my 4WD began to feel like a sport car. After the first 4 tyres I noticed that they wear out faster than other brands (about 20k), but with the next 4 tyres I have been having a tyre roation (DIY) every 10k and will update my post. However even with faster wearing, it's worthy for me to have the excellent grip and precise steering in all driving situations and weather.

CarRenault Koleos
Thomatbr

ThomatbrSydney, NSW

OK, not that great

CarMazda 3 2010
Passenger Tyres

Find out how Continental ContiPremiumContact 5 compares to other Passenger Tyres