MPNs:3663020 and PT-0000017

Wet Weather Handling
Durability
3.0
Dry Weather Handling
Brand Manager for Continental Tyres? Claim your listing.

Maddie
MaddieSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

BEST TYRES VALUE FOR MONEY !

These tyres are no better value for money, they’ve last us 50,000kms with a tyre rotation ever 10,000kms if it wasn’t for the slow puncture in the tyre we could’ve received another 20,000kms. Highly recommend if you want value for money! Best tyres out  Show details
Chunki LaFanga
Chunki LaFangaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC45 posts

Rubbish Tyres

I changed my Michelin Primacy 3ST (Factory Originals) at 83,000kms with Continental ContiPremiumContact® 5 for my Toyota Camry Hybrid 2019, country run, long drives, hardly any city driving. The car has now done 98,000kms (15,000 on the Conti tyres) and they are already showing signs of wear and at 50%.

My mechanic and Toyota both tell me they've probably got another 10,000kms before they need replacing again. Biggest waste of money ever!

Wet: 4/5

Functionality
David Holden
David HoldenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA19 posts

Amazing tyres!

These came standard on my HSV Clubsport R8 in 2014 and the grip is amazing. I have tried other cheaper tyres since but none come close to the Conti. Pity they are so expensive here in Australia (being made in Europe). 10/10 Show details
Overall
Functionality
Tony West
Tony West7 posts

Make my diesel 4WD cornering like a little sport car!

I have a diesel 4WD that is 200kg heavier than its petrol cousins and had to slow down significantly when cornering. When I have the Premium Contact 5 tyres fitted, my 4WD began to feel like a sport car. After the first 4 tyres I noticed that they wear out faster than other brands (about 20k), but with the next 4 tyres I have been having a tyre roation (DIY) every 10k and will update my post. However even with faster wearing, it's worthy for me to have the excellent grip and precise steering in all driving situations and weather.

Show details