Conveyonline.com.au

Conveyonline.com.au

Process made so easy!

We were first time buyers - Christie & her team, especially Quyen made a VERY daunting process much easier. Thank you so much for everything - we felt like you all made buying a house SO much less scary.

FrankA

FrankASydney, NSW

Thorough - No Worries - Hassle Free, Conveyancing

Christie and the team make selling or purchasing a property a stress free procedure as could possibly be; all at the best price. We have no qualms in using ConveyOnline again in the future and would highly recommend them.

Susanna C

Susanna CSydney, NSW

A professional and time efficient service, definitely recommend

Convey Online were an incredibly professional and courteous conveyancing service to work with. As this was my first purchase of a property there were many factors I had to learn about and they were very responsive and efficient with responding to my many questions. I found their service to be thorough and cost effective. I would like to thank them for their great customer manner, service and advice.

ZoeP

ZoePSydney, NSW

Happy First Home Buyers!

Christie and Quyen were extremely helpful to my sister and me as we experienced a particularly lengthy settlement. As first home buyers we naturally had a lot of questions, but we always had great guidance, knowledge and support from the team to get our purchase over the line.

Both Christie and Quyen were extremely friendly and quick to answer every phone call and respond to every email. Thank you for all your help, we definitely wouldn’t hesitate to recommend their services in the future!

Professional

Christie and Quyen were very professional and made the move super easy for a first home buyer. They handled a lot of the admin with no fuss but were there to answer any questions I had. I would gladly call Conveyonline again and recommend them to others.

VarunG

VarunGSydney, NSW

Great service!

I’m glad i used Convey online. Christie and her team were brilliant and made the buying process very easy. I would highly recommend them. They kept me informed throughout the process and their prices are very economical.

Highly recommend

Big thanks to Quyen for making it an effortless and easy experience. I would highly recommend Convey Online for conveyancing transactions. The fixed fee quoted meant no surprises at the end!

TristanG

TristanGSydney, NSW

First home buyers

I would like to thank Convey Online for the service you provided, being first home buyers we had a lot of questions but you put our mind at ease.
I would have no hesitation in recommending your services to anyone looking at purchasing property.

Claire H

Claire HSydney, NSW

Great experience

The team at Convey Online helped us with a particularly complex settlement and were fast, professional, helpful and always friendly - everything one would want in a Conveyancer. We would definitely use them again!

Review collected in partnership with Conveyonline.com.au

Professional service, no in-person meetings required

Christie and Quyen were knowledgeable and friendly throughout the entire purchasing process. Not having to take time away from work to attend any in-person meetings was extremely beneficial. They kept me in the loop via email and the occasional phone call, responded to questions the same day and clearly explained the benefits and costs of additional optional checks, requests and services. I was very satisfied with the final invoice amount and there were no complaints from any other party involved in the purchase process.

Paolo

PaoloSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

How easy was it?

Very approachable and easy to communicate with Christie and Quyen who dealt with the business of conveyancing over the selling and purchasing of two dwellings. Always available to explain possible problems that we were unaware of.
Great service.

September 25th 2019 Update: Easy does it.

Always accessible and able to give answers to problematic questions. House sale and new house purchase was conducted efficiently despite a few changes to contracts. We'll deal again when we decide to resell. Thank you Quyen and Christie.
Paolo & Rachel

MatthewB

MatthewBSydney, NSW

Amazing service.

Very professional and would recommend anyone going through this process to utilize the services of conveyonline. Excellent service throughout a stressful time. Supportive and very quick to respond to any and all needs.

Easy Process

Very simple process with excellent communication through the whole process. Christie and Quyen were always available on the phone or via email. Great service and will definitely use them again.

Amelia

AmeliaSydney, NSW

highly recommended

Christie and her team made the process of selling my home easy and straight forward. They stepped out what was required and clarified any question. Great service and very professional.

Neil

NeilSydney, NSW

Professional, Quick Response and Helpful

Everyone at Convey Online is extremely friendly and helpful by responding to enquiries in good time manner. The legal advice is very professional as well covering the whole purchase process.

MarioC

MarioCSydney, NSW

Highly Recommended

A very professional business that keeps you informed every step throughout the process, with clear communication and prompt actions. Christie, Quyen and the team are professional, supportive and understanding. Excellent services by ConveyOnline, highly recommended.

TBG

TBGIllawarra, NSW

Outstanding service

Christie and the conveyonline.com.au team made the process so easy and stress free , always kept us up to date and informed off every situation.
Would highly recommend them to all family and friends and I’ll be using again if the opportunity arises.

Review collected in partnership with Conveyonline.com.au

Have worked with Christie and Quyen twice and completely satisfied both times. Great communication and professionalism. Fairly priced and would recommend the service to anyone needing conveyancing. Keep up the high standards.

Highly Recommended

Very professional and friendly company to deal with. Excellent communication throughout the process. Dealing with the property purchase entirely online was a very convenient feature for my circumstances. I would highly recommend Convey online to prospective buyers.

10/10 recommendation

Conveyonline was so helpful with everything for us as overwhelmed first home buyers! Christie and Quyen were extremely thorough and ensured we were well informed and understood everything. Very fairly priced. When we purchase again we won't hesitate to use Convey again!