Coogans

jaymiamel
jaymiamelHobart, TAS

Quick easy effective

the best customer service I have ever received 5 stars to Natasha
Friendly easy going , made the transaction as easy as possible , will definately do business again

jaysblueaus
jaysblueausAU

One on my favourite companies to do business with, staff do not treat you like a number, but father

Dave
DaveHobart

TV and Audio

Bought an LG TV from Coogans years ago and still going to this day! Use it to play some of my old videogames on.

Be warned

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Coogans compares to other Appliance Retailers

Rainbows
RainbowsHobart, TAS

Comfortable and relaxing!

I have been looking for a lounge (3 seater) and a recliner to match for awhile now, I had to take into account my cat whom loves to scratch the furniture and it concerned me. I eventually decided to keep one old chair from here and cover it for him then buy a 3 seater 100% leather lounge with a matching recliner, its beautiful, my cat hasn't scratched it, suits me and my home and my grandchildren are great with it, I can just wipe any marks, I am comfortable and happy with my purchase!

Lucy
LucySouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible tv

Brought a smart TV from
Coogans and am absolutely disappointed in the product. It has a dodgy cable, lacks reception and the tv toggle didn't work properly! However loved the service provided by coogans

LIW
LIWHobart, TAS

Great finance company

Worst service ever from Coogans.