2Cookie Diet

Cookie Diet Questions & Answers

Steve C
Steve C

I had chicken last night, white meat, but it's so dry. I love soup so can I just put the white meat in a cube of chicken brother with vegetables in it, or separately if that's better?

Bronny
Bronny

Are the cookies chewy?
Or like rocks ?

Matt K.

Chewy although some people are reporting that some are hard I haven't had any hard ones.

rani A.
rani A.

Is it okay to have a cheat meal once in while during weight loss program?

Matt K.

Trainers have advised me in the past that one cheat meal per week is ok on any diet however it depends on the results you want. These cookies keep me totally full all day so I haven't had to cheat.

Jo-anne H.
Jo-anne H.

Can you have coffee made on unsweetened almond milk

kimgelbart
kimgelbart

Can I occasionally swap dinner for lunch on cookie diet

Cookie Diet   DM

Yes, you can swap dinner for lunch.

Sala L.
Sala L.

Can I have my meal in lunch time and eat cookie at dinner time?

Liliana N.
Liliana N.

Hi Oz health Cookie Diet
I did not receive my discount on my first order

Also I tried to ring you several times about my enquiries, left messages by phone and online and no answer or reply whatsoever

Emma R.
Emma R.

HI Can i drink coffee with oat milk and Tea while on the diet?

Aleesha W.
Aleesha W.

Is there a gluten free range

J C.

Full of sugar, not very good for a diet

Cookie Diet   DM

There are only 4g of sugar per cookie. During the weight losing phase when a user eats 9 cookies a day, the total sugar intake per day is 36g which is well below average daily sugar intake of an adult.
The reason the cookies contain sugar, is so that when a user stops using the diet, they do not put on rebound weight when they move to the maintenance phase or return to normal eating.
This amount of sugar does not raise red flag even for diabetic users as it is still below daily averages.

There is nothing harmful in the cookies, they are normal low calorie cookies with a special combination of natural proteins that naturally suppress hunger.

J C.

No, maximum recommended amount per day is 24g.
These cookies have 12g over recommended limit per day for women

Jacob R.
Jacob R.

Depends who you listen to as other medical professionals say 50g per day max for an adult.

Calories in, calories out. You can eat whatever you like as long as you run a deficit or net zero.

john S.

My wife was going to buy this, I am diabetic and I read in the the reviews that there is a lot of sugar in them is that true?

Cookie Diet   DM

Questions about medical conditions must be directed to your doctor. Show the ingredients to your doctor and always follow his or her instructions. We are actually a company owned and operated by Australian pharmacists.

If you are diabetic, we recommend that you consult your GP before starting any diet. Dr. Siegal has treated many diabetics with great success, however every case is different, so please consult your doctor, and if you or your doctor has any questions he can contact us directly on 1300 077 707.

J C.

I wouldn't buy them, I wasted money on these cookies but they are not healthy, they are full of sugar and do not contain any healthy ingredients. Better to go on a diet that contains lots of veges, fish, some meat and cut out carbs from white rice, pasta, bread

john S.

4 grams per biscuit, every thing I eat must contain 1 or less than 1 grams. I found the ingredients and it is not just the sugar but also the carbs as your body converts carbohydrates into sugar. Sorry not for me too risky.

Cookie Diet   DM

Hi John, Thanks for your message, there are only 4g of sugar per cookie. During the weight losing phase when a user eats 9 cookies a day, the total sugar intake per day is 36g which is well below average daily sugar intake of an adult.

Dr. Siegal has been using it on over 500,000 patients over the last 40 years.
For more information please visit our website external link

Best Regards
OzHealth Pharma Team

Nadia B.
Nadia B.

I showed the diet to my doctor and she said that she doesn't understand how it works because it has a lit of sugar and cares in it. Can you please explain how it can work. I dontbwant to have spent the money needlessly.

Beatris
Beatris

Hi Nadia,
I would recommend Cookie Diet, worked well for me.
I lost 10 kg in 3 months.
9 cookies per day ( every two hours ) then healthy dinner.
This diet based on 1000 - 1200 calories per day.
My plan looked like this 2 cookies at 8 am, then 1 cookie 10 am, 2 cookies at midday, 2 cookies at 2 pm, 2 cookies at 4 pm, then dinner around 6 pm but make sure calculate the calories what you having for dinner ( Google knows everything you can look up calories in everything you eat )
I did have my cookies with a cup of green tea, also warmed up the cookies at the microwave for 12 seconds
Have to tell you, you have to have the right mind set " yes I am doing it " otherwise don't start any kind of diet! I did take multivitamins, no workout ( as you can not afford on such a low calorie diet intake ) walking is great
Yes, it's not cheap, better if you buy like 3 months rather then monthly, will cost you more if you buy monthly.

J C.

Do not buy this, I wasted money on this fad diet.
It doesn't work, it has tons of sugar in it. Better to change to a healthy diet and exercise.

Deanna B.
Deanna B.

@J.C. Chances are you didn't follow the plan properly anyway. It didn't work for YOU. Not it doesn't work full stop. Talking rubbish

Ricki G.
Ricki G.

Hi guys can you drink milk with the cookies ? Cheers ,
Rick

J C.

It's full of sugar, stay away from it, very unhealthy

wendy b.
wendy b.

Can I eat fruit during the cookie diet

Cookie Diet   DM

Hi Wendy, when you reach your weight loss goal and enter "Maintenance Phase" you can have fruit :)

linda5211
linda5211

I havent reached my weightloss goal yet, i have been eating some fruit every day since i started and have lost weight every week since sept 21st 2021. But i have been very careful not to eat too much fruit and the type of fruit matters as well. Some fruit is more fattening than others

Dave H.
Dave H.

Are the cookies recommended for diabetics?
Dave

Denise
Denise

Why are the cookies so expensive please?

Cookie Diet   DM

Hi Denise, our cookies are baked in Australia in a high quality facility, with premium all natural ingredients. A lot of our customers say, “It’s cheaper to be on the diet than off it!” How does that make sense?

The reason being is when you are in the weight losing phase you’re eating 9 cookies a day plus dinner, dinner is the only meal you this diet doesn’t cover. So when you buy a month supply for $189.95, thats $47.49/week and that covers essentially breakfast and lunch for 7 days, so if you divide that by 14 meals that works out to $3.39 per meal and thats definitely cost effective.

Malzz

I don’t think it’s right to try justifying the high price by comparing it to the cost of meals. It’s not how it works with weight-loss tablets, supplements, shakes, programs.

Sarah P.
Sarah P.

Started my cookie diet but I am still a bit hungry between cookies? Can I have a piece of fruit?

Cookie Diet   DM

Hi Sarah, not during the weight losing phase. It will get easier and your body will adapt to your new eating routine :)

dbernay
dbernay

I found drinking a very low cal drink or chewing sugar free gum between cookies helps sustain you more in the first week or so.

Danielle H.
Danielle H.

It also gets rid of the horrible sugary taste they leave in your mouth

Malzz

I also found that they didn’t curb my appetite either. I was still hungry in between cookie portions/times and still craved the late night desserts like chocolate etc.

Maria

Why did you not respond to this gentleman's review question as copied below??
Obviously if it was delivered you should have proof:
Jason B from Sydney NSW
I ordered 1 months supply and they have never been delivered
published 1 month ago
I wouldn’t no as they never arrived we don’t have cctv but theft is a common occurrence in my suburb I was expecting an order to be signed for but nothing ?

Cookie Diet   DM

Hi Maria we are investigating this right now and we always make sure the customer receives their product

Anne
Anne

Hi can you mix your flavours up or do you have to have the same flavour all day

Hi, Anne
Yes you can mix the flavours up to give variety

Malzz

I got all flavours and mixed them all up but after a couple weeks got sick of them. Eating them day in day out several times daily became boring and hard to stick to it and stay motivated. Came off it after two weeks

Nadia N
Nadia N

Hi. How much weight should I be losing a month? I’ve been on the cookie diet about two months now and have lost somewhere between 6-7 pounds. I know that is a decent amount but I expected to lose more. I do eat 1400-1500 calories a day and workout 3-4 times a week (light walking for thirty minutes normally). What should I do to increase the weight loss? Thank you.

Cookie Diet   DM

Hi Nadia, for optimal results, we aim for 1000-1200 calories a day, which is the 9 cookies and a dinner meal (500-700 Calories), but congratulations on your weight loss! Sometimes the scales are not the best measure of fat loss, please also measure your waist every 2 weeks.

Victor Thomas
Victor Thomas

How much sugar. Is in the cookies or what do they use instead of sugar
And what are the ingredients in these cookies

Chris
Chris

These Cookies are not healthy at all they all are more than Half Sugar.
approx 60grams per 100 grams and the Fibre is only a tiny 2.5 grams per 100 grams
and Protien is 14 grams of protien and 14 grams of Fat...there is nothing honestly in the cookies that will reduce your hunger except your imagination ...and only one of the cookies are 60 calories the rest are less
I bought 3 months supply and regret the purchase every day ...the customer support do not answer my emails

Niki
Niki

I disagree.. perhaps they don't work for you yet they do for many others. Best diet I have used, suits my lifestyle and 100% stops cravings, atleast mine. Some days I am hungrier than others, standard fact for all, I just think this diet isn't for you mate.. get over it and move on!

Cookie Diet   DM

Hi Victor, we don't use any artificial flavours, there are only 4g of sugar per cookie. During the weight losing phase when a user eats 9 cookies a day, the total sugar intake per day is 36g which is well below average daily sugar intake of an adult.

Malzz

Chris has every right to post his experience and opinion. This is a product review website! These are not cheap and if he invested for a 3 months supply that nearly $600! That’s a lot of money for most people. You don’t know his life story or what he did to get the money to pay for it. Borrow, use a credit card, whatever the case may be he’s got reason to raise his concerns not only here but to their customer service team. And for them to not respond (until it was posted here publicly) just shows their level of professionalism. Just not respond and hope they go away? What?

Get an answer from our members and Cookie Diet representatives