2Cookie Diet

Cookie Diet Questions & Answers (page 2)

Kyle
Kyle

is the dr siegal's cookie diet keto friendly

Definitely not Keto !!!!
they are not healthy they are more than Half Sugar ... just eat sugar off a spoon
better Keto idea is the boiled egg diet for 5 days to get you into Ketosis quickly
this product is surrounded by Lies and Half truths.

Cookie Diet   DM

Hi Kyle thanks for your question, the cookies are not keto friendly, they work in a different way.

The reason the cookies contain sugar, is so that when a user stops using the diet, they do not put on rebound weight when they move to the maintenance phase or return to normal eating.

This amount of sugar does not raise red flag even for diabetic users as it is still below daily averages.

Robyn H.
Robyn H.

Hi team
I am in first week and going well-BUT should I get serious gastric??

Cookie Diet   DM

Hi Robyn, It can take a few days to a week or 2 for your body to adapt to a new eating routine. This will resolve. It’s important to keep up your water to at least 8 glasses per day. If you have constipation or diarrhea you can have a glass of Benefiber or Metamucil for a few nights to help.

Dont believe the Cookie Diet Team reply
The problem is that there is not nearly enough Fibre in the Cookies
they are advertised as the whole Deal but in reality they now tell you to buy Metamucil Fibre and
you will also need to buy Hunger supressants
If you are having Acid Reflux problems its probably because your acidity leves are off.
Listen to Dr Berg on Apple Cider Vinegar in the morning , I tried it and it worked for me to stop
acid reflux and now I dont take any antacids.

Lorraine ferguson

Can I still have coffee with this diet?

Cookie Diet   DM

Hi Yes you can still have coffee, we just suggest to avoid sugar, and only have 1 coffee with full cream milk, any others have with skim milk

Lorraine ferguson

Thats great I do like my coffee & its always either black or with skimmed I never use full milk. I do like a bulletproof coffee with collegen though but I am guessing one of those every so often, once or twice a week, might be ok?

Cookie Diet   DM

Yes that sounds good, we always ask customers to try and if results seem to be slow then cut it out.

Lorraine ferguson

awesome thank you I am excited to try:)

Tarra
Tarra

Hi Lorraine! Absolutely as me turned above. I also loved Green Tea and peppermint tea in between as this helped curve the sugar cravings, makes you fuller, and also helps with digestive issues. I still had coffee during my journey, however just changed full cream to light and minimised the amount of cups per day.

Jane J.
Jane J.

I was going through to checkout and added the code FREESHIP but it would not process stating that choice was not applicable with my product selection. I don’t wish to purchase without the free shipping

Julie
Julie

Can you have the main meal as lunch? Also I ordered and didn't get free shipping on my first order.

Cookie Diet   DM

Hi Julie, yes you can swap it around, if you feel results are not going as quick as you like then try swapping back. No problem Julie just email us your order number and we will refund you your shipping for tour first order as long as you ordered a month or more. Thanks

JCar1971
JCar1971

Hi, like some others, I believed shipping was free on first order and sign up. I could not find any code but was desperate to order cookies to start losing weight ASAP. I’ve received cookies and will start Monday. Is there any chance for refund on shipping. Thank you in advance. :-)

Cookie Diet   DM

Hi, please email us in info@cookiediet.com.au with your order number and we will refund you tour shipping :)

Nik C.
Nik C.

What are the ingredients? Why are so many “fake” comments? Will this mess up insulin and hormones?

Cookie Diet   DM

The cookies are a like a normal cookie, there are no artificial colours or flavours. Just incase you have any allergies note that they do contain gluten, wheat and egg and may have traces of nuts. However there is no strange or harmful hunger suppressing ingredients in them, the way it works is by using a combination of proteins formulated by Dr. Siegal to suppress hunger.

There are only 4g of sugar per cookie. During the weight losing phase when a user eats 9 cookies a day, the total sugar intake per day is 36g which is well below average daily sugar intake of an adult.

Malzz
Malzz

Why don’t you use stevia instead of sugar. It’s way less calories and a better option health wise

Jarmila Vagner
Jarmila Vagner

New customer is free delivery?

Cookie Diet   DM

Yes enter code: FREESHIP, and you will get your first month free

Barry McMurtrie
Barry McMurtrie

What is the sugar content %

MissLAE
MissLAE

It’s 32g for the 9 cookies , if the dr was such a diet scientist he would know there is better options instead of sugar

Cookie Diet   DM

There is nothing harmful in the cookies, they are normal low calorie cookies with a special combination of natural proteins that naturally suppress hunger.

While we always recommend you consult your doctor if you have any medical condition, Please see news story here on cookie diet and diabetes:

external link

ytsim
ytsim

Does anybody here know what the actual ingredients are? It's not printed anywhere.

Renae
Renae

Scroll down https://www.cookiediet.com.au/faq-s/

Kat B.
Kat B.

Hi...I’m wheelchair bound cos of a stroke and I’m wondering if the Cookie Diet would possibly work for me?

Nancy M.
Nancy M.

Are these cookies suitable for a diabetic

Amanda E
Amanda E

I am not sure Nancy M they have sugar in them I think you would need to speak to your diabetic GP about whether or not you could eat them.

Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.

I am type 2 diabetic I wasn’t sure if this would work for me but I have been doing this for 7 days & have lost just over 2kgs. I test myself more regularly than normal so I can keep check of my sugars. I have two in the morning & one to two in the afternoon. I always have a good meal for dinner (not lunch). I haven’t been hungry enough to eat more, my sugars are within normal range. I also take a multivitamin as directed by this Cookie Diet. Just because it works for me doesn’t mean it will work for others who have diabetes. Please check with your doctor. If your not sure buy one packet but I highly recommend it.

Rose peck
Rose peck

I just got my supplies of cookies but I want to know the procedure do I have to eat one pat in day.? There is no instructions to how ! Awaiting yours and thank you.

DJC

No. It is all explained on their website

Charni B.
Charni B.

You eat 2 cookies every 2 hours until dinner and then have a normal meal. So I usually do 2 at 8:30am, 2 at 10:30am, 2 for lunch at 12:30, 2 at 2:30, 1 at 4:30pm and then have dinner at 6:30pm.

Karalyn
Karalyn

What flavour would you recommend please ?

All are fine. Maple maybe

anon

Maple syrup one is nice, but they are all nice in flavour, I just question the merit of the biscuits , yes you feel satisfied, but if you limit your calories on any program your bound to lose weight, lack of nutrition in diet.. I am just having them as a biscuit

anon

Can you stick to a low calorie diet and loose weight? also why cant you have coffee?

firediamond

Hi I still have coffee I think they are considering the weight of the milk and the sugar I have cut my milk to a light milk and I only have half of what I used to have which is probably quarter of a cup full and I only have a quarter of a teaspoon of sugar and I'm getting used to it I eat a small salad for lunch and I eat a normal dinner and I eat cookies for breakfast morning tea after lunch afternoon tea and after dinner and I am getting so small it's unbelievable and the best thing is I am really getting healthy and I was at the point of death

anon

Thanks for that sounds like its about working in your daily lifestyle

Thomas moss
Thomas moss

You can have tea and coffee if you want milk they suggest skim

Ga ga
Ga ga

Where are they sold?

Belle
Belle

I brought mine off the internet at www.cookiediet.com.au

firediamond

If you look up online doctor seagulls cookie diet you'll see a phone number for Australia a 1300 number or where you are living they will have a number

Brooke and Cody G
Brooke and Cody G

Where do I buy them from?

Mellis77
Mellis77

www.cookiediet.com.au use code MIRANDA for free shipping.

Ishalovek
Ishalovek

Hello is this product good for breastfeeding mums?

Kerrie
Kerrie

Has anyone had any allergy symptoms while taking the cookies? I have been on them for 3 days. The first day was fine, but the second day, as soon as I had my 2 for breakfast my lip swelled up and I had itchy arms. Day 3 was better, but that night I was itchy all night. When I woke up I had lumps and redness over my whole body. I really want to give this a try, as nothing else I have tried works. A friend of mine is taking them, with no symptoms at all and lost weight in the first week. I do not have allergies to anything that I know of.

michael
michael

They contain buckwheat flour. I cannot be close to buckwheat without have a bad reaction. Itchy, hard to breathe. Normally buckwheat is supposed to be non allergy. But not for me

Get an answer from our members and Cookie Diet representatives