Cookie Diet

Cookie Diet

T harris

T harrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hard to stick too.

I haven’t lost any weight cause I haven’t done it “right” I’ve had one or two cookies threw out the day and they’ve helped fill me up until my next meal, or when I can sit down to eat next.

Cookies are okay. They taste reasonably good... but there VERY dry... I do have to microwave them or dip them into hot milk to be able to eat them!

I prefer my drinkable meal replacement that I’ve had success with before.

All over there good... ish. I personally probably won’t buy them again.

Start DateFebruary 2020
Additional Physical Activities None
Weight LostMy weight has stayed the same
Sharon

SharonFar North Queensland, QLD

It Really Does Work

This Diet Works. I have lost weight on these cookies and now use them as a snack to keep the weight off. only negative is the postage cost is too much.

Start DateApril 2019
Weight LostYes, I have reached my goal weight
bellasparkes

bellasparkesSydney, NSW

Love the Cookie diet

Easy to follow always full and on top of this no cravings that I used to have in the afternoons and most of all I love the taste of the cookies.

August 4th 2019 Update: Great way to lose weight and fun

Finished my second week lost 2.5 Kilos and happy no afternoon sweet cravings anymore I love taste of cookies and find it easy to stick to plan I am so happy

Start DateJuly 2019
Diet Programs

Find out how Cookie Diet compares to other Diet Programs

Wowie

I started this 3 weeks ago and I have lost just over 4kgs. I had been looking for something that would help me and fit in with my work. This has been the best thing for me and easy to follow. I was skeptical and thought I would be left feeling very hungry but have bee pleasantly surprised and have felt like I haven't needed any other snacks and have now changed my meal portion size to a smaller portion because I don't look for more food and not reaching for the old comfort food that got me through the day.

Start DateMay 2019
Evan and Margaret

Evan and MargaretNorthern Region, NSW

A diet that works

Reading the 1 star reviews ,it appears clearly that they did not follow the program. my wife has been on the diet for 5 days and has lost 4kgs , i have never been on a diet so i thought i would give it a go , 5 days 2 kgs early days looks promising .

Start DateMay 2019
Joe R.

Joe R.

These cookies work!

Very easy to follow the plan. I like each of the 4 flavours. They are conveniently packed in packets of 9 cookies each which is one days worth.
Everyone’s different but I haven’t had any cravings or hunger. At worst I would say ‘peckish’. But then the 2 hours rolls around and you have another cookie or your meal.
Given how much I was spending on crap food it has saved me a lot of money. Averaging 2kg loss per week but there was a little choccy feast over Easter.
And all that with zero exercise.

Start DateApril 2019
Tammy

TammySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this diet

12 weeks into the diet
Hubbys lost 20 kg
Daughter 13 kg
Me 8 kg
Gotta be happy with that
It’s a really easy diet to stick to
Very affordable
First diet I haven’t found to hard

Start DateJanuary 2019
Ronda

RondaSydney, NSW

Thank you cookies!!

Start DateMarch 2019
Michael O'Duibhir

Michael O'DuibhirSydney, NSW

Fantastic results and easy to follow

Well today is the 4 week mark. So happy with this diet. I'm down 7.1kg and lost 34cm around my belly (happened in the first 2 weeks cause I was badly bloated)
This is a very easy diet. I don't have any loss of energy, I'm never hungry ever! Sometimes I don't even get to eat cookie 9. We go out for dinner with friends twice a week and eat smart and you still loose weight.
If you are thinking of doing it you must. Everyone is a winner baby!!

Start DateFebruary 2019

3 months lost over 17kg

Amanda E

Amanda ESouth East Queensland, QLD

The best diet aid ever

I love the cookie diet program so very easy to follow ,so much better than shakes I have tried .I have lost 8kgs so far from Dec last year til now .The cookies taste great ,are easy to tote around .I carry my daily amount in my handbag so I always have a snack available on hand no need to sneak off and buy something naughty. If you follow their timing guides of when to eat them you never get hungry. The cinnamon oatmeal are my favourite ones

Jeremy

JeremySouth East Queensland, QLD

I have lost weight

I started the Cookie diet in December 2018 and thoroughly enjoy my 9 Cookies a day. I have learned how to eat great meals either at lunch or evening to supplement without going over 1200 calories a day. Without changing my lifestyle I continue to lose approximately 1kg every week. I feel great, have more energy and less pain in my joints from carrying excess weight. I highly recommend the Cookie to anyone who hates change and wants to lose weight while maintaining their lifestyle

Lorraine

LorraineVictoria

Weight loss

I’ve been on the cookie diet now for 4 weeks
So far I’ve lost 10.2 kilos loving this diet and will continue on my journey and being healthy is my aim

Start DateJanuary 2019
Barbs

BarbsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Whom would have thought a cookie diet would work.

Awesome cant wait to order again. I’m into my 8th week after stopping for a while and have lots 22.7kg in total. Words can’t explain how excited I am to continue you on this amazing journey. Never doubt it until you try it.

Start DateNovember 2018