Cookie Diet

Cookie Diet

bellasparkes

bellasparkesSydney, NSW

Love the Cookie diet

Easy to follow always full and on top of this no cravings that I used to have in the afternoons and most of all I love the taste of the cookies.

August 4th 2019 Update: Great way to lose weight and fun

Finished my second week lost 2.5 Kilos and happy no afternoon sweet cravings anymore I love taste of cookies and find it easy to stick to plan I am so happy

Start DateJuly 2019
Samzes

SamzesSouth West, WA

Wow it actually works

I am currently on day 6 and have lost 5 kg.
Am not working out but very active during the day.
The cookies fill me up and im drinking 2 to 3 litres of water a day easily. Im sticking on 1200 calories day .This is the best diet and it works!
Thankyou Dr Siegal

Start DateJune 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Wowie

I started this 3 weeks ago and I have lost just over 4kgs. I had been looking for something that would help me and fit in with my work. This has been the best thing for me and easy to follow. I was skeptical and thought I would be left feeling very hungry but have bee pleasantly surprised and have felt like I haven't needed any other snacks and have now changed my meal portion size to a smaller portion because I don't look for more food and not reaching for the old comfort food that got me through the day.

Start DateMay 2019
Diet Programs

Find out how Cookie Diet compares to other Diet Programs

Evan and Margaret

Evan and MargaretNorthern Region, NSW

A diet that works

Reading the 1 star reviews ,it appears clearly that they did not follow the program. my wife has been on the diet for 5 days and has lost 4kgs , i have never been on a diet so i thought i would give it a go , 5 days 2 kgs early days looks promising .

Start DateMay 2019
Joe R.

Joe R.

These cookies work!

Very easy to follow the plan. I like each of the 4 flavours. They are conveniently packed in packets of 9 cookies each which is one days worth.
Everyone’s different but I haven’t had any cravings or hunger. At worst I would say ‘peckish’. But then the 2 hours rolls around and you have another cookie or your meal.
Given how much I was spending on crap food it has saved me a lot of money. Averaging 2kg loss per week but there was a little choccy feast over Easter.
And all that with zero exercise.

Start DateApril 2019