2Cookie Diet

68% · 7329 · 27%

dbernay
dbernay2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Easy to achieve weight loss without hunger

The diet does satisfy my hunger well enough and it is a fuss free program to follow. With having plenty of water and one healthy meal every day it really seems a sustainable way to shed pounds. Show details ·  1
Anne M.
Anne M.North Western Region, NSW

Best Diet Ever

I'm 74 years old so I've tried heaps of diets, this diet has been my most rewarding.
Eating 9 cookies a day stops me from ever feeling hungry so makes it easy to follow
That's why I have lost 5.8kgs in 5 weeks I'm so happy.
l like the cookies so much I could become addicted
I have spoken to a lot of my friend regarding this diet and they have joined and I wish them all the best  Show details ·  1
Jason B.
Jason B.Sydney, NSW2 posts

I ordered 1 months supply and they have never been delivered

I wouldn’t no as they never arrived we don’t have cctv but theft is a common occurrence in my suburb I was expecting an order to be signed for but nothing ? Show details
Sue H.
Sue H.South Australia16 posts

Maple flavour taste awesome

ive only started the cookie diet today .the maple flavour biscuit is great waiting to see after a week or even two weeks of trying the cookies. weighing myself next week  Show reply
Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Lots of Lies They Do Not Suppress Hunger

The Cookies are Tiny
The Cookies Do Not Reduce Hunger
You will need to buy a Real Hunger Suppressant from chemist to use.
Cookies are small and soft
We bought three month supply Show details
Jesamine H.
Jesamine H.5 posts

Biscuits were mouldy

I received a month supply from my mother in law.
Open the packets and they were mould and had a use by date of 2022.
Threw the entire lot out. No thank you Show details
Kiarah Haidar
Kiarah HaidarSydney, NSW5 posts

Shipping was great and was easy to navigate on The website

The order was placed yesterday and arrived today amazing with shipping I’m so happy can’t wait to try them tomorrow as I’m
At work and my mum had to accept the package thanks cookie diet  Show details
Leanne
LeannePerth, WA5 posts

Didn’t work for me!

I have just completed my first month on the cookie diet. I have stuck to it 100% with no weight loss at all. I have ensured my one meal does not exceed the calories allowed, and I have eaten no extras.
Does not suppress appetite at all so I’m always hungry.
As the ingredients listed on the box is limited I’m not sure what the appetite suppressant would be as they just seem like regular sugary cookies, and this is what the ingredients suggest. Would be way cheaper to just buy a packet of biscuits from the shop and eat 9 of them daily.
I’ll try one more month as I’ve paid for it, but not holding out much hope. Disappointing all round.  Show details
Tracey
Tracey Far North Queensland, QLD

Briallant weight just drops off and never hungry

Well and they are absolutely working so well , the program is so easy to follow and it fills u up ++++, the best weight loss ever it just drops off without being hungry, briallant Show reply
LISA E
LISA ESouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Diet ever

I lost 16kg in 14 weeks on this diet. Super easy. No exercise. Can take the cookies with you , anywhere you need to go. Cookies are tasty. Love this diet. Show details ·  1
Marilyn
MarilynDarling Downs, QLD3 posts

Love the taste

This is by far the easiest diet I've ever been on, the cookies taste great, lots of flavours. I just love looking forward to having them every 2 hrs, great warmed up too. Show details ·  1
John W.
John W.South East Queensland, QLD

I’ve lost 55kg in 27 weeks!

I can’t express what a wonderful life changing experience it has been for me using the Dr Siegal’s Cookie Diet. I’ve tried many different diets over the years, achieving limited success only to eventually put the weight back on. By following the process of Dr Siegal’s cookie diet with consistency and commitment, I have managed to achieve some remarkable results with weight loss and my general health. It all began in April at 140kg, I’m now at 85kg, making that a total of 55kgs lost in 28wks. This also includes a string of health related issues disappearing as a result of following the process correctly. I’d like to shout out Magdy & George from OzHealthPharma for their encouragement through my Journey.
 Show details ·  1
Shelley
ShelleySouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Boring boring boring

First day ok. Then got sooo sick of cookies. Thinking of evening meal ALL day. Couldn’t hack it. Gave up after 10 days. Lost 2 kg. Soul destroying. Not hungry but yearned savoury food and variety
Jodi
JodiSouth East Queensland, QLD

It really works!

My first week I was down 2.7kg..... these cookies work. First couple of days can be hard until your body adapts. I’m super impressed and look forward to my journey  Show details ·  1
Annmaree Payne
Annmaree PayneFar West, NSW

Simple to follow diet !

Only been on the cookie diet for nearly two weeks, already I am seeing results that I’ve never been able to achieve on any other diet . I find the cookies convenient to have during the day at work and am now drinking heaps of water daily.
I have also found that I have saved money by not buying take away food during the day so an extra plus there for me.  Show details ·  1
Anne Graham
Anne GrahamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA6 posts

Bought a month’s supply - seven days left - have only lost half a kilo - constantly hungry

The programme does specify that results may vary. However, the customer is also assured that a low calorie intake will result in weight loss. I am craving fresh fruit and vegetables. My energy levels are low. Show details

Kim W.
Kim W.Hobart, TAS5 posts
  Fair Incentive

The cookie diet actually works

I had tried every diet under the sun from intermittent fasting, meal replacement shakes, impromy, but no results ever lasted long term. I came across the cookie diet after an ad on Facebook. I was willing to give it a try just for 1 month initially to see if I lost anything. Since then I haven’t looked back. I am now 25kg lighter and am starting to like myself. I have another 10kg to go but I’m feeling confident that I will succeed. The cookies for me were so easy and convenient due to my busy work schedule. With my one meal for the day I learnt the importance of portion sizes, drinking plenty of water, and making smarter food choices.  Show details ·  1
Tarra
Tarra2 posts

Simple yet AMAZING

103kg was my heaviest! 30+kg gone thanks to the Cookie Diet! I'm in the best shape since my teenage years. Not only did I get the benefits of loosing the weight but I am looking younger, feeling more confident and due to my excerise regime have become the fittest I've been in years. So many aspects of my life have changed for the better. I will forever be Thankful. Show details ·  1
Ligia
LigiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

This diet works!! Love it

Husband and I have been on the diet for 3 and half months and have lost 10 kgs each . I’m very happy with the results .This is the best diet! Show details ·  1
Anonymous
Anonymous

I hope I’m wrong but I’m starting to think this is a scam

I’ve tonned up due to riding my bike I’ve not lost any weight yet and this is my first mth down. I’m hoping the next two months will give me better results.
The chocolate cookies do leave u a bit hungry but taste great: one lot were really hard and I had to microwave them just so I could soften them up enough to eat them. I hope next to moth review is better then this one. Show details
Ishpreet S.
Ishpreet S.

It’s a bloody scam, don’t buy this

They’re ripping people off. These cookies just got loads of sugar with no special ingredients. Please don’t waste your money here. They should be reported for misleading people. Keep eating a balanced diet and stay healthy Show details
T harris
T harrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Hard to stick too

I haven’t lost any weight cause I haven’t done it “right” I’ve had one or two cookies threw out the day and they’ve helped fill me up until my next meal, or when I can sit down to eat next.

Cookies are okay. They taste reasonably good... but there VERY dry... I do have to microwave them or dip them into hot milk to be able to eat them!

I prefer my drinkable meal replacement that I’ve had success with before.

All over there good... ish. I personally probably won’t buy them again. Show details

Sharon
SharonFar North Queensland, QLD14 posts

It Really Does Work

This Diet Works. I have lost weight on these cookies and now use them as a snack to keep the weight off. only negative is the postage cost is too much. Show details ·  1
bellasparkes
bellasparkesSydney, NSW4 posts

Love the Cookie diet

Easy to follow always full and on top of this no cravings that I used to have in the afternoons and most of all I love the taste of the cookies.

August 4th 2019 Update: Great way to lose weight and fun

Finished my second week lost 2.5 Kilos and happy no afternoon sweet cravings anymore I love taste of cookies and find it easy to stick to plan I am so happy Show details ·  1

Samzes
SamzesSouth West, WA2 posts

Wow it actually works

I am currently on day 6 and have lost 5 kg.
Am not working out but very active during the day.
The cookies fill me up and im drinking 2 to 3 litres of water a day easily. Im sticking on 1200 calories day .This is the best diet and it works!
Thankyou Dr Siegal Show details ·  1
Mich
Mich

Wowie

I started this 3 weeks ago and I have lost just over 4kgs. I had been looking for something that would help me and fit in with my work. This has been the best thing for me and easy to follow. I was skeptical and thought I would be left feeling very hungry but have bee pleasantly surprised and have felt like I haven't needed any other snacks and have now changed my meal portion size to a smaller portion because I don't look for more food and not reaching for the old comfort food that got me through the day. Show details ·  1

Evan and Margaret
Evan and MargaretNorthern Region, NSW6 posts

A diet that works

Reading the 1 star reviews ,it appears clearly that they did not follow the program. my wife has been on the diet for 5 days and has lost 4kgs , i have never been on a diet so i thought i would give it a go , 5 days 2 kgs early days looks promising . Show details ·  1
Joe R.
Joe R.2 posts

These cookies work!

Very easy to follow the plan. I like each of the 4 flavours. They are conveniently packed in packets of 9 cookies each which is one days worth.
Everyone’s different but I haven’t had any cravings or hunger. At worst I would say ‘peckish’. But then the 2 hours rolls around and you have another cookie or your meal.
Given how much I was spending on crap food it has saved me a lot of money. Averaging 2kg loss per week but there was a little choccy feast over Easter.
And all that with zero exercise. Show details ·  1
Tammy
TammySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this diet

12 weeks into the diet
Hubbys lost 20 kg
Daughter 13 kg
Me 8 kg
Gotta be happy with that
It’s a really easy diet to stick to
Very affordable

Hips 113cm
Chest 100cm

Michael O'Duibhir
Michael O'DuibhirSydney, NSW3 posts

Fantastic results and easy to follow

Well today is the 4 week mark. So happy with this diet. I'm down 7.1kg and lost 34cm around my belly (happened in the first 2 weeks cause I was badly bloated)
This is a very easy diet. I don't have any loss of energy, I'm never hungry ever! Sometimes I don't even get to eat cookie 9. We go out for dinner with friends twice a week and eat smart and you still loose weight.
If you are thinking of doing it you must. Everyone is a winner baby!! Show details ·  1
A. Stevanovski
A. StevanovskiCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Amanda E
Amanda ESouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

The best diet aid ever

I love the cookie diet program so very easy to follow ,so much better than shakes I have tried .I have lost 8kgs so far from Dec last year til now .The cookies taste great ,are easy to tote around .I carry my daily amount in my handbag so I always have a snack available on hand no need to sneak off and buy something naughty. If you follow their timing guides of when to eat them you never get hungry. The cinnamon oatmeal are my favourite ones Show details ·  1
Jeremy
JeremySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

I have lost weight

I started the Cookie diet in December 2018 and thoroughly enjoy my 9 Cookies a day. I have learned how to eat great meals either at lunch or evening to supplement without going over 1200 calories a day. Without changing my lifestyle I continue to lose approximately 1kg every week. I feel great, have more energy and less pain in my joints from carrying excess weight. I highly recommend the Cookie to anyone who hates change and wants to lose weight while maintaining their lifestyle Show details ·  1
Lorraine
LorraineVictoria

Weight loss

I’ve been on the cookie diet now for 4 weeks
So far I’ve lost 10.2 kilos loving this diet and will continue on my journey and being healthy is my aim Show details ·  1
Barbs
BarbsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Whom would have thought a cookie diet would work

Awesome cant wait to order again. I’m into my 8th week after stopping for a while and have lots 22.7kg in total. Words can’t explain how excited I am to continue you on this amazing journey. Never doubt it until you try it. Show details ·  1

DJC
DJCHunter Region, NSW7 posts

Works fine if you are committed to losing weight and can follow simple instructions!

I have been on them off and on due to hectic lifestyle. It's simple when I follow the plan they work a treat. The diet is not rocket science - if you burning off more energy (calories) than you are taking in you MUST lose weight!

I can understand the people who state that the cookies may give them upset stomachs as everyone is different in their tolerance to different foods. But when consumers say that when they follow the plan that you don't lose weight is simply rubbish - Simple - Stop snacking in between and/or follow the instructions!

Show reply

anon
anonVictoria38 posts

Nicolette
Nicolette

Don’t waste your money

Stuck to this stupid diet for the whole month & didn’t lose 1 kilo or 1 inch,was hungry all the time,had no energy which meant for that month my work suffered,it’s the worst diet I’ve ever been on & it should be banned,it’s a scam!

It’s a complete waste of money.

Cookie Diet   DM

Hi Nicolette, please let us know exactly how you used the cookies, what your typical dinner was and what exercise did you do? We are happy to work with you to get the results that tens of thousands aussies are getting.

firediamond