Cookie Diet

See the Best Diet & Weight Loss Programs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cookie Diet

Jason B.
Jason B.Sydney, NSW

I ordered 1 months supply and they have never been delivered

I wouldn’t no as they never arrived we don’t have cctv but theft is a common occurrence in my suburb I was expecting an order to be signed for but nothing ?

Additional Physical Activities None
Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Hi Jason, we still have not heard back from you? We have no record of you purchasing from us or even emailing or calling us.

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lots of Lies They Do Not Suppress Hunger

The Cookies are Tiny
The Cookies Do Not Reduce Hunger
You will need to buy a Real Hunger Suppressant from chemist to use.
Cookies are small and soft
We bought three month supply

Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Also Chris, the CEO has actually emailed you yesterday.

Biscuits were mouldy

I received a month supply from my mother in law.
Open the packets and they were mould and had a use by date of 2022.
Threw the entire lot out. No thank you

Start DateFebruary 2021
Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Hi Jesamine, I don't have a record of any order under your name?

Jesamine H.
Jesamine H.

As I said in the review my mother in law gave me the cookies. She bought them. My name would not be on the order

Shelley
ShelleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Boring boring boring

First day ok. Then got sooo sick of cookies. Thinking of evening meal ALL day. Couldn’t hack it. Gave up after 10 days. Lost 2 kg. Soul destroying. Not hungry but yearned savoury food and variety

Anne GrahamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bought a month’s supply - seven days left - have only lost half a kilo - constantly hungry.

The programme does specify that results may vary. However, the customer is also assured that a low calorie intake will result in weight loss. I am craving fresh fruit and vegetables. My energy levels are low.

Weight LostMy weight has stayed the same
Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Let us know how many cookies you are having and when and also what your typical dinner meal looks like and what exercise if any have you been doing?

Anne Graham

It’s a bloody scam, don’t buy this

They’re ripping people off. These cookies just got loads of sugar with no special ingredients. Please don’t waste your money here. They should be reported for misleading people. Keep eating a balanced diet and stay healthy

anon
anonVictoria

waste of money hunger craves stops not for long..

Don’t waste your money

Stuck to this stupid diet for the whole month & didn’t lose 1 kilo or 1 inch,was hungry all the time,had no energy which meant for that month my work suffered,it’s the worst diet I’ve ever been on & it should be banned,it’s a scam!
It’s a complete waste of money.

Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Hi Nicolette, please let us know exactly how you used the cookies, what your typical dinner was and what exercise did you do? We are happy to work with you to get the results that tens of thousands aussies are getting.

Gained a kg and needed tons of fibre

Not for me. The cookies are just ok, not as good as raved about (dry and squeeky in texture), and to be totally open, they made me constipated. Ended up gaining a kg by the end of a week for some reason!!!! Not worth the money at all.

Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Hi, please let us know exactly how you used the cookies, what your typical dinner was and what exercise did you do? We are happy to work with you to get the results that tens of thousands aussies are getting.

Find out how Cookie Diet compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

waste of money and bad for health

I am disgusted with this product, a friend and I both ordered, we went half in a 4 month deal, $150 each,,, we both became sick from them, in the loo every 5 minutes. We have thrown them all in the bin, after we complained to the company, and they said oh well, dont eat them.
DO NOT ORDER THESE,,,,,, YUK..... several people in our office tried a few and they also got sick.
And no weight was lost, and yes I drank water and exercised.

jsm
jsm

It has taken you 2 years to respond . Are you joking !!!!! Really shows how important customer service is to you.

Marina
MarinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

its just another scam :(

I purchased 2 months supply and have ridgedly followed the diet for 2 weeks and have not lost any weight I have gained weight instead, the bags don't reseal because the strip comes off the packet, it is way too overpriced and I am sorry I didn't read the reviews because I don't think I would have bothered trying this diet. Save your money and go back to good old calorie counting, 9 cookies per day is 540 calories plus your one meal, eating veges and salad is the best way with fish for protein.

Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Hi Marina, please let us know exactly how you used the cookies, what your typical dinner was and what exercise did you do? We are happy to work with you to get the results that tens of thousands aussies are getting.

P1
P1AU

It didn't work for me.

Tried this diet for 2 weeks. Didn't lose any weight. Had to stop because I have never felt so sick and unhealthy ever. When I stopped I put on 5kg in 2 weeks. The cookies are basically just cookies that make you feel full. You have to take multi vitamins on top of these. But I think for the price they could atleast be adding vitamins and minerals into them.
Cookies taste good
It didn't work for me.

Sarah P.
Sarah P.asked

Started my cookie diet but I am still a bit hungry between cookies? Can I have a piece of fruit?

Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Hi Sarah, not during the weight losing phase. It will get easier and your body will adapt to your new eating routine :)

dbernay
dbernay

I found drinking a very low cal drink or chewing sugar free gum between cookies helps sustain you more in the first week or so.

Danielle H.
Danielle H.

It also gets rid of the horrible sugary taste they leave in your mouth

Mariaasked

Why did you not respond to this gentleman's review question as copied below??
Obviously if it was delivered you should have proof:
Jason B from Sydney NSW
I ordered 1 months supply and they have never been delivered
published 1 month ago

Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Hi Maria we are investigating this right now and we always make sure the customer receives their product

Anne
Anneasked

Hi can you mix your flavours up or do you have to have the same flavour all day

Hi, Anne
Yes you can mix the flavours up to give variety

Get an answer from our members and Cookie Diet representatives

If the thought of going on a diet is unpalatable, the popular cookie diet might change your mind. The Cookie Diet claims to help you lose weight by eating your favourite baked goods.

Features:

• 1 month supply costs 179.95
  • Appetite suppressing cookies, which work as a partial meal replacement
  • During the initial weight loss phase, they suggest replacing breakfast and lunch with cookies. After target weight loss has been attained they suggest using the cookies to supplement meals
  • Available in a variety of flavours, including chocolate brownie, butterscotch, maple pancake, and maple cinnamon oatmeal

What reviewers liked about the Cookie Diet:

• Reviewers were pleased with the results they were seeing after eating the cookies after a few days. A few people reported seeing results only a couple of days after they started. Weight loss occurred for others after one or two months.
  • The variety of flavours was a point of praise, with cinnamon oatmeal and chocolate brownie being crowd-pleasers. Some said that popping the cookies into the microwave for a few seconds helped to improve the taste.
  • Many appreciated the convenience of the cookies, as it meant that they had to prepare fewer meals, and they could just throw the cookies in their bag to eat later.
CategoryDiet & Weight Loss Programs
Price (RRP)159.99
Product TypeMeal Replacement
  • GTIN14: 09343048000047, 09343048000061, 19343048000044, 19343048000051 and 19343048000068