Cookie Diet

See the Best Diet & Weight Loss Programs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cookie Diet

LeannePerth, WA

Didn’t work for me!

I have just completed my first month on the cookie diet. I have stuck to it 100% with no weight loss at all. I have ensured my one meal does not exceed the calories allowed, and I have eaten no extras.
Does not suppress appetite at all so I’m always hungry.
As the ingredients listed on the box is limited I’m not sure what the appetite suppressant would be as they just seem like regular sugary cookies, and this is what the ingredients suggest. Would be way cheaper to just buy a packet of biscuits from the shop and eat 9 of them daily.
I’ll try one more month as I’ve paid for it, but not holding out much hope. Disappointing all round.

wendy
wendyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very little weight loss

I have been on the cookie diet for just over 2 weeks after purchasing a 2 month supply, I have lost only 300 grams in that time, I haven't had any problems eating the cookies but am very disappointed in the weight loss. I certainly wouldn’t buy again, and have really just wasted $300.

Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Hi Wendy, please let us know exactly how you used the cookies, what your typical dinner was and what exercise did you do? We are happy to work with you to get the results that tens of thousands aussies are getting.

Kristy
KristySydney Surrounds, NSW

Don’t waste your money

I found it hard in the beginning but after day 3 it was easier. Only problem is I have put weight on not lost it! Eating the recommended meals at night, drinking plenty of water and yet I’ve gone up half a kg in a week. I got a whole months worth so it’s a huge waste of money. I’ll got back to my own calorie controlled diet where I can eat food and still lose weight.

Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Hi Kristy, please let us know exactly how you used the cookies, what your typical dinner was and what exercise did you do? We are happy to work with you to get the results that tens of thousands aussies are getting.

Horrible :(

tinkerbell23
tinkerbell23
Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Hi, please let us know exactly how you used the cookies, what your typical dinner was and what exercise did you do? We are happy to work with you to get the results that tens of thousands aussies are getting.

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how Cookie Diet compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Sarah P.
Sarah P.asked

Started my cookie diet but I am still a bit hungry between cookies? Can I have a piece of fruit?

Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Hi Sarah, not during the weight losing phase. It will get easier and your body will adapt to your new eating routine :)

dbernay
dbernay

I found drinking a very low cal drink or chewing sugar free gum between cookies helps sustain you more in the first week or so.

Danielle H.
Danielle H.

It also gets rid of the horrible sugary taste they leave in your mouth

Mariaasked

Why did you not respond to this gentleman's review question as copied below??
Obviously if it was delivered you should have proof:
Jason B from Sydney NSW
I ordered 1 months supply and they have never been delivered
published 1 month ago
I wouldn’t no as they never arrived we don’t have cctv but theft is a common occurrence in my suburb I was expecting an order to be signed for but nothing ?

Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Hi Maria we are investigating this right now and we always make sure the customer receives their product

Anne
Anneasked

Hi can you mix your flavours up or do you have to have the same flavour all day

Hi, Anne
Yes you can mix the flavours up to give variety

Get an answer from our members and Cookie Diet representatives

If the thought of going on a diet is unpalatable, the popular cookie diet might change your mind. The Cookie Diet claims to help you lose weight by eating your favourite baked goods.

Features:

• 1 month supply costs 179.95
  • Appetite suppressing cookies, which work as a partial meal replacement
  • During the initial weight loss phase, they suggest replacing breakfast and lunch with cookies. After target weight loss has been attained they suggest using the cookies to supplement meals
  • Available in a variety of flavours, including chocolate brownie, butterscotch, maple pancake, and maple cinnamon oatmeal

What reviewers liked about the Cookie Diet:

• Reviewers were pleased with the results they were seeing after eating the cookies after a few days. A few people reported seeing results only a couple of days after they started. Weight loss occurred for others after one or two months.
  • The variety of flavours was a point of praise, with cinnamon oatmeal and chocolate brownie being crowd-pleasers. Some said that popping the cookies into the microwave for a few seconds helped to improve the taste.
  • Many appreciated the convenience of the cookies, as it meant that they had to prepare fewer meals, and they could just throw the cookies in their bag to eat later.
CategoryDiet & Weight Loss Programs
Price (RRP)159.99
Product TypeMeal Replacement
  • GTIN14: 09343048000047, 09343048000061, 19343048000044, 19343048000051 and 19343048000068