Worked very well at first and cookie sizes are very inconsistent
- Taste much better than most other diet supplements
- Initial weight loss was encouraging
- Fast shipping
- Very inconsistent in the sizes of the cookies, and some are nice and soft, others hard as a rock
- First couple of months hunger was under control, now feeling hungry and resulting to eating additional foods, where I wasn't for the first couple of monts
- Have shared feedback via the website a couple of times, and haven't received a reply
I hope I’m wrong but I’m starting to think this is a scam
I’ve tonned up due to riding my bike I’ve not lost any weight yet and this is my first mth down. I’m hoping the next two months will give me better results.
The chocolate cookies do leave u a bit hungry but taste great: one lot were really hard and I had to microwave them just so I could soften them up enough to eat them. I hope next to moth review is better then this one.
Hard to stick too.
I haven’t lost any weight cause I haven’t done it “right” I’ve had one or two cookies threw out the day and they’ve helped fill me up until my next meal, or when I can sit down to eat next.
Cookies are okay. They taste reasonably good... but there VERY dry... I do have to microwave them or dip them into hot milk to be able to eat them!
I prefer my drinkable meal replacement that I’ve had success with before.
All over there good... ish. I personally probably won’t buy them again.
Had high hopes but not agreeing with me
I was very excited to do this diet as a friend is getting good results. Cookies taste good & so easy to eat. I seem to have an allergic reaction to them though & only lasted 5 days out of my month’s supply ☹️ I have had welts on my body, swollen lips, itchy skin & my throat even swelled up!! There is nothing on the ingredient list that would do that to me, so there must be something else in them that is not listed. I have never had a food allergy so it is very strange!
Find out how Cookie Diet compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs
Know better, choose better.
Questions & Answers
Started my cookie diet but I am still a bit hungry between cookies? Can I have a piece of fruit?
Hi Sarah, not during the weight losing phase. It will get easier and your body will adapt to your new eating routine :)
I found drinking a very low cal drink or chewing sugar free gum between cookies helps sustain you more in the first week or so.
It also gets rid of the horrible sugary taste they leave in your mouth
Why did you not respond to this gentleman's review question as copied below??
Obviously if it was delivered you should have proof:
Jason B from Sydney NSW
I ordered 1 months supply and they have never been delivered
published 1 month ago
I wouldn’t no as they never arrived we don’t have cctv but theft is a common occurrence in my suburb I was expecting an order to be signed for but nothing ?
Hi Maria we are investigating this right now and we always make sure the customer receives their product
Hi can you mix your flavours up or do you have to have the same flavour all day
Yes you can mix the flavours up to give variety
Get an answer from our members and Cookie Diet representatives
If the thought of going on a diet is unpalatable, the popular cookie diet might change your mind. The Cookie Diet claims to help you lose weight by eating your favourite baked goods.
- 1 month supply costs 179.95
- Appetite suppressing cookies, which work as a partial meal replacement
- During the initial weight loss phase, they suggest replacing breakfast and lunch with cookies. After target weight loss has been attained they suggest using the cookies to supplement meals
- Available in a variety of flavours, including chocolate brownie, butterscotch, maple pancake, and maple cinnamon oatmeal
What reviewers liked about the Cookie Diet:
- Reviewers were pleased with the results they were seeing after eating the cookies after a few days. A few people reported seeing results only a couple of days after they started. Weight loss occurred for others after one or two months.
- The variety of flavours was a point of praise, with cinnamon oatmeal and chocolate brownie being crowd-pleasers. Some said that popping the cookies into the microwave for a few seconds helped to improve the taste.
- Many appreciated the convenience of the cookies, as it meant that they had to prepare fewer meals, and they could just throw the cookies in their bag to eat later.
|Category||Diet & Weight Loss Programs|
|Product Type||Meal Replacement|
- GTIN14: 09343048000047, 09343048000061, 19343048000044, 19343048000051 and 19343048000068
Other Diet & Weight Loss Programs
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.