Cookie Diet

See the Best Diet & Weight Loss Programs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cookie Diet

Easy to achieve weight loss without hunger.

The diet does satisfy my hunger well enough and it is a fuss free program to follow. With having plenty of water and one healthy meal every day it really seems a sustainable way to shed pounds.

Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Thanks for sharing dbernay!
Glad you are enjoying the diet, we are here to help :)

Sue H.
Sue H.South Australia

Maple flavour taste awesome

ive only started the cookie diet today .the maple flavour biscuit is great waiting to see after a week or even two weeks of trying the cookies. weighing myself next week

Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Hi Sue, thanks so much for your review :) Don't forget to join our facebook group CookieClub, to join over 6500 other members doing the diet. Also measuring your waist is a good way to measure fat loss every few weeks.

Marilyn
MarilynDarling Downs, QLD

Love the taste

This is by far the easiest diet I've ever been on, the cookies taste great, lots of flavours. I just love looking forward to having them every 2 hrs, great warmed up too.

Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Hi Marilyn, thanks so much for your review :)

Wowie

I started this 3 weeks ago and I have lost just over 4kgs. I had been looking for something that would help me and fit in with my work. This has been the best thing for me and easy to follow. I was skeptical and thought I would be left feeling very hungry but have bee pleasantly surprised and have felt like I haven't needed any other snacks and have now changed my meal portion size to a smaller portion because I don't look for more food and not reaching for the old comfort food that got me through the day.

Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Hi Mich, thanks so much for your review and great work!

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how Cookie Diet compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Ronda
RondaSydney, NSW

Thank you cookies!!

Start DateMarch 2019
Additional Physical Activities None
Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Amazing progress! Great work Ronda!

A. Stevanovski
A. StevanovskiCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

3 months lost over 17kg

Good Kick start

I have been using these for about 6 weeks & lost 5 kg. I bought these as a kick start to reducing my portion size & my calorie intake & I have achieved that. I’ve had no bad reactions & found them quite tasty.

Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Thanks so much Maxine for sharing! Well done!

Sarah P.
Sarah P.asked

Started my cookie diet but I am still a bit hungry between cookies? Can I have a piece of fruit?

Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Hi Sarah, not during the weight losing phase. It will get easier and your body will adapt to your new eating routine :)

dbernay
dbernay

I found drinking a very low cal drink or chewing sugar free gum between cookies helps sustain you more in the first week or so.

Danielle H.
Danielle H.

It also gets rid of the horrible sugary taste they leave in your mouth

Mariaasked

Why did you not respond to this gentleman's review question as copied below??
Obviously if it was delivered you should have proof:
Jason B from Sydney NSW
I ordered 1 months supply and they have never been delivered
published 1 month ago
I wouldn’t no as they never arrived we don’t have cctv but theft is a common occurrence in my suburb I was expecting an order to be signed for but nothing ?

Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Hi Maria we are investigating this right now and we always make sure the customer receives their product

Anne
Anneasked

Hi can you mix your flavours up or do you have to have the same flavour all day

Hi, Anne
Yes you can mix the flavours up to give variety

Get an answer from our members and Cookie Diet representatives

If the thought of going on a diet is unpalatable, the popular cookie diet might change your mind. The Cookie Diet claims to help you lose weight by eating your favourite baked goods.

Features:

• 1 month supply costs 179.95
  • Appetite suppressing cookies, which work as a partial meal replacement
  • During the initial weight loss phase, they suggest replacing breakfast and lunch with cookies. After target weight loss has been attained they suggest using the cookies to supplement meals
  • Available in a variety of flavours, including chocolate brownie, butterscotch, maple pancake, and maple cinnamon oatmeal

What reviewers liked about the Cookie Diet:

• Reviewers were pleased with the results they were seeing after eating the cookies after a few days. A few people reported seeing results only a couple of days after they started. Weight loss occurred for others after one or two months.
  • The variety of flavours was a point of praise, with cinnamon oatmeal and chocolate brownie being crowd-pleasers. Some said that popping the cookies into the microwave for a few seconds helped to improve the taste.
  • Many appreciated the convenience of the cookies, as it meant that they had to prepare fewer meals, and they could just throw the cookies in their bag to eat later.
CategoryDiet & Weight Loss Programs
Price (RRP)159.99
Product TypeMeal Replacement
  • GTIN14: 09343048000047, 09343048000061, 19343048000044, 19343048000051 and 19343048000068