Cookie Diet

See the Best Diet & Weight Loss Programs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cookie Diet

George O.
George O.Sydney, NSW

Making Dieting Easy

Very happy, 4.5 kg lost in less than 3 weeks. 5kg to go. Cookies are yummy, I usually don't eat cookies, they fulfil my sweet cravings and suppress my hunger. Diet that I can actually stick to. I exercise daily which also helps. I have just placed another order for another month :)

• +4Thumbnail
Start DateMarch 2021

Amazing George!!
Well done and thanks for sharing all the pics too :)

Sonia
Sonia

This is exactly what we have been waiting for

The yummy yummy cookie diet... Imagine eating all the cookies and losing all the weight absolutely fabulous and I cannot wait to start my cookie diet... I want to reduce by 15 Ki lo

Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Love your energy Sonia! :)

The cookie diet is the best diet

Wow the best diet .I’ve been trying to lose weight for awhile have tried everything .started on cookie diet 3 weeks ago and lost 5 kilos and plus inches from my waist thighs and buttocks .such an easy diet to follow would recommend it for everybody who is trying to lose weight

Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Amazing work Karen! :) Thanks for sharing!

Liz Thomas
Liz ThomasFar North Queensland, QLD

So easy to lose weight on the Cookie Diet

Wow these Cookies really do suppress appetite and so easy to eat these delicious cookies... do yourself a favour and take the easy way to lose weight now with ease

Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Amazing! Great work Liz :)

AJ
AJ

They really do work.

I have always had a sweet tooth and been a compulsive snacker. After work I would fill up on cheese, crackers and a beer or two. These cookies have completely curbed my urge to over-snack especially in the evenings. I have one cheat day a week and a regular meal at night and am down about 8kg in about 2 months. My beer belly is now pretty much gone. This is also without regular exercise as the long hours of my job lately has prevented me from getting to the gym. I find the chocolate ones seem to curb my appetite the best and are also the lowest in calories out of all the flavours. Try them for a month. They worked for me.

Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Hi AJ, amazing work! Thanks for sharing your experience and well done :)

Anne M.
Anne M.North Western Region, NSW

Best Diet Ever

I'm 74 years old so I've tried heaps of diets, this diet has been my most rewarding.
Eating 9 cookies a day stops me from ever feeling hungry so makes it easy to follow
That's why I have lost 5.8kgs in 5 weeks I'm so happy.
l like the cookies so much I could become addicted
I have spoken to a lot of my friend regarding this diet and they have joined and I wish them all the best

Start DateApril 2021
Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Amazing Anne! Thanks so much for sharing and great work!

Kiarah Haidar
Kiarah HaidarSydney, NSW

Shipping was great and was easy to navigate on The website

The order was placed yesterday and arrived today amazing with shipping I’m so happy can’t wait to try them tomorrow as I’m
At work and my mum had to accept the package thanks cookie diet

Tracey
Tracey Far North Queensland, QLD

Briallant weight just drops off and never hungry

Well and they are absolutely working so well , the program is so easy to follow and it fills u up ++++, the best weight loss ever it just drops off without being hungry, briallant

Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Thanks Tracey! Amazing results!

LISA E
LISA ESouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Diet ever

I lost 16kg in 14 weeks on this diet. Super easy. No exercise. Can take the cookies with you , anywhere you need to go. Cookies are tasty. Love this diet.

Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Hi Lisa, thanks for sharing thats great results well done!

John W.
John W.South East Queensland, QLD

I’ve lost 55kg in 27 weeks!

I can’t express what a wonderful life changing experience it has been for me using the Dr Siegal’s Cookie Diet. I’ve tried many different diets over the years, achieving limited success only to eventually put the weight back on. By following the process of Dr Siegal’s cookie diet with consistency and commitment, I have managed to achieve some remarkable results with weight loss and my general health. It all began in April at 140kg, I’m now at 85kg, making that a total of 55kgs lost in 28wks. This also includes a string of health related issues disappearing as a result of following the process correctly. I’d like to shout out Magdy & George from OzHealthPharma for their encouragement through my Journey.

Amazing John! You are an inspiration! Thank you so much for sharing

Jodi
JodiSouth East Queensland, QLD

It really works!

My first week I was down 2.7kg..... these cookies work. First couple of days can be hard until your body adapts. I’m super impressed and look forward to my journey

Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Amazing! Thanks for sharing Jodi!

Annmaree Payne
Annmaree PayneFar West, NSW

Simple to follow diet !

Only been on the cookie diet for nearly two weeks, already I am seeing results that I’ve never been able to achieve on any other diet . I find the cookies convenient to have during the day at work and am now drinking heaps of water daily.
I have also found that I have saved money by not buying take away food during the day so an extra plus there for me.

Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Hi Ann-Maree, thanks so much for your review and so happy the cookies are helping to achieve your goals!

Kim W.
Kim W.Hobart, TAS

The cookie diet actually works.

I had tried every diet under the sun from intermittent fasting, meal replacement shakes, impromy, but no results ever lasted long term. I came across the cookie diet after an ad on Facebook. I was willing to give it a try just for 1 month initially to see if I lost anything. Since then I haven’t looked back. I am now 25kg lighter and am starting to like myself. I have another 10kg to go but I’m feeling confident that I will succeed. The cookies for me were so easy and convenient due to my busy work schedule. With my one meal for the day I learnt the importance of portion sizes, drinking plenty of water, and making smarter food choices.

Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Hi Kim! That’s incredible! Thanks so much for sharing your experience and amazing work losing 25kgs! We appreciate you taking the time to share your story!

Simple yet AMAZING

103kg was my heaviest! 30+kg gone thanks to the Cookie Diet! I'm in the best shape since my teenage years. Not only did I get the benefits of loosing the weight but I am looking younger, feeling more confident and due to my excerise regime have become the fittest I've been in years. So many aspects of my life have changed for the better. I will forever be Thankful.

Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

AMAZING! Thanks so much for sharing Tarra, you have inspired so many! Keep up the great work!

Ligia
LigiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

This diet works!! Love it

Husband and I have been on the diet for 3 and half months and have lost 10 kgs each . I’m very happy with the results .This is the best diet!

Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Hi Ligia, that’s amazing! Well done to you and your husband! And thanks for sharing!

Sarah P.
Sarah P.asked

Started my cookie diet but I am still a bit hungry between cookies? Can I have a piece of fruit?

Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Hi Sarah, not during the weight losing phase. It will get easier and your body will adapt to your new eating routine :)

dbernay
dbernay

I found drinking a very low cal drink or chewing sugar free gum between cookies helps sustain you more in the first week or so.

Danielle H.
Danielle H.

It also gets rid of the horrible sugary taste they leave in your mouth

Mariaasked

Why did you not respond to this gentleman's review question as copied below??
Obviously if it was delivered you should have proof:
Jason B from Sydney NSW
I ordered 1 months supply and they have never been delivered
published 1 month ago
I wouldn’t no as they never arrived we don’t have cctv but theft is a common occurrence in my suburb I was expecting an order to be signed for but nothing ?

Cookie Diet TeamCookie Diet

Hi Maria we are investigating this right now and we always make sure the customer receives their product

Anne
Anneasked

Hi can you mix your flavours up or do you have to have the same flavour all day

Hi, Anne
Yes you can mix the flavours up to give variety

Get an answer from our members and Cookie Diet representatives

If the thought of going on a diet is unpalatable, the popular cookie diet might change your mind. The Cookie Diet claims to help you lose weight by eating your favourite baked goods.

Features:

• 1 month supply costs 179.95
  • Appetite suppressing cookies, which work as a partial meal replacement
  • During the initial weight loss phase, they suggest replacing breakfast and lunch with cookies. After target weight loss has been attained they suggest using the cookies to supplement meals
  • Available in a variety of flavours, including chocolate brownie, butterscotch, maple pancake, and maple cinnamon oatmeal

What reviewers liked about the Cookie Diet:

• Reviewers were pleased with the results they were seeing after eating the cookies after a few days. A few people reported seeing results only a couple of days after they started. Weight loss occurred for others after one or two months.
  • The variety of flavours was a point of praise, with cinnamon oatmeal and chocolate brownie being crowd-pleasers. Some said that popping the cookies into the microwave for a few seconds helped to improve the taste.
  • Many appreciated the convenience of the cookies, as it meant that they had to prepare fewer meals, and they could just throw the cookies in their bag to eat later.
CategoryDiet & Weight Loss Programs
Price (RRP)159.99
Product TypeMeal Replacement
  • GTIN14: 09343048000047, 09343048000061, 19343048000044, 19343048000051 and 19343048000068