CopRice Max’s Cat Litter

CopRice Max’s Cat Litter

See the Best Cat Litter in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for CopRice? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Eli Lin
Eli LinSydney

Disappointing

For many years I have purchased Max's Cat Litter and always felt it was a very good product. Lately, however, I notice that it is quite powdery. I preferred it when it was mostly pellets. I thought at first the product was more powdery because it had been shaken about before or at the point of sale, but continued use has demonstrated that that's just how it is these days: about 30% powder and 70% pellets.

greenfrog
greenfrogCairns

Stinks!

Yes it absorbs urine well, but it stinks. It seems that when it mixes with my cat's urine the smell becomes worse. I'm a person who is used to using crystal cat litter, so maybe I'm biased. Even with a covered cat litter with an air filter and swing door, I can open the front door of my house and still smell that cat litter from the garage (which is where her litter box is located). With the crystals, sure she made more of a mess by trekking a few crystals around the house, but I prefer that than the smell of cat litter as soon as someone comes into my home.
Good absorption, didn't have as much of a dust cloud as crystal litter when you poured it into the tray and it's garden friendly (not that I used it in the garden)
The smell

Other Cat Litter

Cookie11
Cookie11AU

Second attempt at using it

Decided to try Max's again simply for the cost factor. I opened a couple of bags at once - one barely smelt at all but the second one had a fairly strong odour, so I guess it must depend on the batch. Not uneasant, just organic.

Convinced cat to use it, however it was so difficult trying to scoop out just the wet patch. The area broke up as I was gently trying to scoop it out, and soiled particles went everywhere, which I didn't like as I'd much rather get all the yucky bits out rather than leaving it mixed in.
Cost, natural, soft on little paws
Very difficult to scoop out only the soiled parts

Diane B.
Diane B.asked

I have been using Max's Cat litter for a few years now, but now they've changed the product. It is now sticking to the bottom of their trays like glue. What has changed with this product??? Not easy to clean like it used to be. Please change it back to the original product!

Sene
Seneasked

Where can I buy this as I tried woolworths but none there

Shell B.
Shell B.

Petcircle sell it. Online orders.

Peter
Peterasked

For the past 12 months in Hervey Bay we can not buy max s cat litter 4 kg at any supermarket WHY

See all CopRice Max’s Cat Litter questions