CopRice Max’s Cat Litter

CopRice Max’s Cat Litter

See the Best Cat Litter in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for CopRice? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Odour Absoprtion
Guest
GuestSydney, NSW

Best one yet

I switched over to this product after the clay litters then breeders choice failed to neutralise the odour of my recently sexually mature male cat's wee. I admit Max's litter has an odd smell but its great at neutralising the ammonia odour coming from the wee. My boy accepted the litter without fuss and I dont need to change the litter as often either as there is no horrible smells. Very easy to clean too! Hopefully this product doesn't change like most do.

Purchased in February 2019 at IGA for $15.00.

Penny
PennyFreemans Reach

Dusty

We have used Max's for over 20 years and used to love it BUT lately it is so dusty. I have complained twice in the past five years and after a rigmarole a new bag is given but it happens all the time now. We buy 20 bags a month and we get at least one bag in 20 really dusty and it sets like rock on to the bottom of the tray.

Other Cat Litter

Adeline
Adeline

Effective odour control but very dusty

Pretty good overall but I wish it were less dusty.
- The natural rice/organic smell is pleasant to me, though I'm sure this is subjective and some people may not find it so pleasant.
- Contains the cats waste odour quite well
- Extremely dusty. This is the major con for me. Sometimes kitty's white paws end up brown.
- Does track a little, and fairly lightweight so easy for cat to fling out of box when digging, can be messy.
- Clumps but you have to scoop carefully as the clumps tend to break up easily
Good odour control, reasonably priced
Very dusty

lex09
lex09

Good

Max's cat litter is brilliant, smells sort of woody, even when it is fully soaked with urine it doesn't have any sort of overwhelming ammonia smell. Lasts for ages and my cat seems to like it. It is also natural and biodegradable, so you can put it on the garden and not worry about your cat licking his feet after using the cat litter, he won't be licking any chemicals at all.
Natural, made of rice husks, drastically reduces smell, easy 4kg bags
Price for something used to POO in, I mean, seriously...

Once I found a metal fragment in my litter, probably wouldn't have caused my cat any bother but I wasn't impressed

Cat Litter

Find out how CopRice Max’s Cat Litter compares to other Cat Litter

Diane B.
Diane B.asked

I have been using Max's Cat litter for a few years now, but now they've changed the product. It is now sticking to the bottom of their trays like glue. What has changed with this product??? Not easy to clean like it used to be. Please change it back to the original product!

Sene
Seneasked

Where can I buy this as I tried woolworths but none there

Shell B.
Shell B.

Petcircle sell it. Online orders.

Peter
Peterasked

For the past 12 months in Hervey Bay we can not buy max s cat litter 4 kg at any supermarket WHY

See all CopRice Max’s Cat Litter questions