CopRice Max’s Cat Litter

CopRice Max’s Cat Litter

See the Best Cat Litter in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for CopRice? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Odour Absoprtion
Nel Jones
Nel JonesSouth East Queensland, QLD

no smell

After many years trying different cat litter and ending up with a recycled paper one. I ran out and went to my local supermarket and noticed that this one was nearly out of stock. I decided to try it while waiting for my on line delivery of the recycled litter. I am sold on this litter there is no odour at all except for the grainy smell. the cats seem to like it as well. Mind you they like the taste of it as do my dogs but other than that it is a winner.

Purchased in August 2020 at SPAR.

Shell B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Sticking with this one, it works a treat!

Purchased in February 2020 at Petbarn Physical store for $25.00.

Pram_Fan_Perth
Pram_Fan_PerthHobart, TAS

I just bought this last week after seeing the good reviews here

Low smell and I think it is better than the Breeder's Choice recycled paper litter due to close to NO smell and ease of picking out the nicely coated dry poops.
Can dispose of in the garden. Am now wondering if I can flush the poop down the toilet since it's only coated in rice husks...cost me around $6 and I think I might get 3 - 4 weeks out of it as our cat only does one poop a day.

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles Online for $6.00.

Sandy O
Sandy OSydney, NSW

Best cat litter!

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles for $6.00.

Amanda L.
Amanda L.Launceston, TAS

Value for money...!!!

This litter locks in the smell of cat pee & all you smell is a pleasant grainy smell. 1 bag lasts 2 indoor cats in 2 litter trays for a week.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $6.30.

LoraineW
LoraineWSouth East Queensland, QLD

My two boys and I love it

Purchased in March 2019 for $21.59.

Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.Gippsland, VIC

Terrible litter

The litter dOesn’t clump as stated, in fact turns to dust making it impossible to scoop. Unpleasant odour also. I will not be wasting my money on this litter again.

Purchased in June 2019 at Caltex Woolworths.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
hoopla9
hoopla9Perth

My Kittens like this product better than others I've tried.

After trying several types of litter I've found this is the best by far. It's safe, easy to get rid of; just spread it around the garden and is a natural product. Being kittens 4 and 5 months old now, they do still kick a bit of it out of the box sometimes, but it's easy to brush up and put back into the tray. I buy the 4kg bags as they are easier to store than the 12.5kg bags. They also work out cheaper for me.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles for $6.30.

Lou
LouNorth Queensland, QLD

Desperate for Woolworths to restock

This litter is the best. We use it for night time and rainy weather. My cat always gets it everywhere but it’s soft under foot when you stagger out half asleep. Garden and lawn loves it. I put the tray out in the sun during the day and the rice and UV eliminates any doors and I can use it for over a week.

Purchased in November 2018 at Woolworths for $6.50.

Guest
GuestSydney, NSW

Best one yet

I switched over to this product after the clay litters then breeders choice failed to neutralise the odour of my recently sexually mature male cat's wee. I admit Max's litter has an odd smell but its great at neutralising the ammonia odour coming from the wee. My boy accepted the litter without fuss and I dont need to change the litter as often either as there is no horrible smells. Very easy to clean too! Hopefully this product doesn't change like most do.

Purchased in February 2019 at IGA for $15.00.

Merilin
Merilin

Unfortunately the worst litter so far

It has a bit strange smell, like cereal or smth, I didn't mind it but my cat refused to use this litter. Unfortunately he decided that sofa or anywhere else in the bathroom is much better to pee on instead of his tray... Going back to the crystal litter after 2 days trying to convince my cat to use this product.

Kitten
KittenHunter Region, NSW

Best Kitty Litter

I like this product as it clumps well and can be put in the garden or able to be flushed down the toilet.

Works well!

My cat uses this litter well, there's only a slight grainy smell which isn't too bad. I put the used litter in my garden which has improved the soil and makes good flowers.
I highly recommend giving this litter a try.

The odour was overpowering

I purchased this wanting to be a bit more kind to the environment, and instead the cat decided that it was nicer to use the couch as a toilet than the litter tray due to the overwhelming odour that permeated from the litter tray. A horrible product that was thrown away. Back to the drawing board.

Worst smelling litter I have tried!

This litter smells worse than what the cats leave behind in it, and that's saying something! I thought I would try it as the litter I use is very expensive and I thought it might perform similarly while being less costly. Big mistake, it took weeks to get the horrible smell of the litter out of my bathroom, the cats were reluctant to use it too and preferred the second tray with the other litter still in it. Had to throw it away in the end and go back to my previous litter.