4.9

98% · 3737 · 2%

Oma
Oma

Microbit saved the day

I bought a Tobbie robot for a Christmas present for a 9 year old. I wasn't told it needed a microbit, and the little girl was a little deflated when the robot after being built didn't work. There was no microbic in Far North Queensland where I live and thanks to core electronics we now have, within days, a working robot!
paul
paul

Bad service

Unlike most businesses this the company does not phone you, email or even leave a text message as to when delivery will occur. They don't give your phone number to the courier for privacy reasons. This caused me a lot of problems in obtaining delivery of my product.
Nathan
NathanSydney, NSW2 posts

Easy and fast

Ordered some 130mah batteries in a couple of clicks for kids toy cars, they arrived in 2 days which was sensational. Easy to do business with and will be getting some more kit for a few other hobbies
  Online store

Speedy service over the holiday period

Ordered a Raspberry Pi 4 and it arrived quickly over the Christmas period. Would definitely use Core Electronics again. Thanks Core Electronics
Daniel S.
Daniel S.South East Queensland, QLD

Raspberry pi 400 kit

Not only did Core have the best price, they packed it well, delivered it fast and ready to plug and play.

I upgraded from a 3B but my programming knowledge is still basic but I loaded my first custom setup minutes after switching on.

I'm 55 and looking forward to some great projects with the included guide.

Brady S.
Brady S.

Raspberry pi 4

Timley delivery and competitive rates. The Raspberry pi4 is a great piece of kit too. I went for the 2g version as its more than enough for games. If you are going for a lite desktop you may want the 4gb :-)
Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Service with Efficency

Good product, great price and wonderful service, 1st time with Core, they treat you like a long standing customer. Can't get better.
K.R.R
K.R.R
  Online store

Super efficient service !

My order for Raspberry Pi Zero W Starter Kit delivered well before Christmas in excellent condition.
Great service and support from Core Electronics.
I will buy here again :) in the future.
Gayathri
GayathriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Online store

Awesome response from Core electronics on my purchase

Communication is really awesome. Thanks for the excellent service. Got my order delivered in 1 day. I was worried if I can receive it before christmas due to crazy deliveries with covid pandemic. But they made it super easy with clear emails and communications.
Satisfied
Satisfied

Fast service!

My order for a Raspberry Pi 4, charger and case was processed very quickly. The items were well packed for transit and arrived in excellent condition.
Kirra F
Kirra FGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Online store

Exactly what I ordered and more!

Item was exactly as described. Bigger than I imagined so I’m so happy about that. Shipping was so quick. Would buy here again!
Ivars K.
Ivars K.Peel, WA2 posts

Good product

Very happy with the DJi product and price.
Postage time was good for this time of this time of the year.
sqwrl
sqwrl5 posts
  Online store

Awesome place to buy electronics

The Core Electronic online store is easy to navigate. Found what I was looking for quickly and then had fun browsing through a great selection of stuff I wished I could justify buying. Checkout was fast and simple. Shipping was affordable and very fast. A great place to find any electronic goodies you're looking for.
Simon
SimonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  Online store

Great selection of electronics, prompt delivery, super helpful staff

Great range of electronics, for both hobby projects and professional builds. Their search is fantastic, staff are super helpful and responsive to questions about products and deliveries, and the quality of all of their products has been perfect.
Roy
RoyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Online store

I found something in Australia!

Easy to navigate the store and I am only just now seeing all the other products you have.
The product bought is exactly what I needed.
Aon
Aon

Great and fast delivery

Very fast delivery and packaging of items! Received my raspberry pi in about 2 days when lodging order and packaged well

fggdhj
fggdhj

Very fast delivery

very quick delivery, packaged very well. not sure on product quality as purchased for xmas gift but i'm sure it's just great!
David W
David WSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

So quick and friendly. Liked the extra Diyode magazine. Nice touch

Store easy to navigate. Cart software easy to use. Good to buy local. Happy to let you know about the product once I've used it.
Leslie
Leslie3 posts

Best price

Glad to be able to purchase within Australia with a competitive price and postage.
Item delivered on time with good communication regarding progress.
Zoltan
ZoltanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Ordering was quick and easy, and when the package was to arrive two days later, they were more concerned that AusPost had problems delivering it then I was. A nice team of experts who really care.
Ben
Ben

excellent service

kept up to date on shipping status, received this morning and working as intended (less than a week since ordered interstate).
Roland Q
Roland QSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Perfect delivery of Raspberry Pi 4

Very good communication. Express delivery. Well packed. Purchased Pi 4 with Argon case. Super simple to install (under 15 mins to assemble and run). Would definitely buy from core again!
RobertSydney, NSW

New rechargeable battery pack

Ordered Friday, arrived following Monday - can't do better than that! Great service and easy to order. Yet to use but confident!
Dave
Dave

A2D converter at last that WORKS straight out of the box

Easily found on the web site, and encouraged by the description that suggested it "may be the last A2D you will need". Fed up with poor results from ADS1115 and INA219's I ran some tests on the INA260.
It worked immediately, exactly as described with almost zero software.
I have already incorporated them in my latest designs.
JayK
JayK

Great store

A brilliant store that has saved multiple prototyping projects thanks to their wide range of available parts and fast shipping
David C.
David C.Sydney, NSW
  Online store

Ordered Wednesday; received the goods the next day

Comprehensive range of Arduino components on Core Electronics website to choose from. Everything I ordered was in stock and I received the package the next day. The items were securely packaged in a cardboard box with bubble wrap. Well done Core Electronics and Australia Post!

Toran
ToranHunter Region, NSW

The perfect transaction, dude

My order was complex and consisted of more than 20 different individual products; a dense list of things. The order was packed and shipped in 24 hours - 1 business day later it arrived.

I enjoyed prompt communication all the way through from the invoice confirmation email to the shipping notice and tracking info being forwarded, completed by a follow up email to check that all was well shortly after delivery.

The items were securely packed and every item on the lengthy invoice present. The online store is sensible and easy to use.

I look forward to giving them more of my money in future.

Aimee
Aimee

Exactly what I wanted

Perfect product, exactly what I was needing for a project, I will definitely be buying more of these when I need some more. Postage was fast too. Thank-you so much.
Ryan
RyanCentral Queensland, QLD
  Online store

Excellent customer service, quick delivery

The prices were the lowest I’ve seen, delivery was quick and they had everything needed and recommended accessories on offer.
Toby L.
Toby L.2 posts

Great product, fast delivery

I found the website very easy to use and was able to purchase a Raspberry Pi 4B. They had some very helpful suggestions for components to purchase too to allow for easy construction and start-up. Would happily use Core Electronics again.
Anthony
Anthony

Great

Just what I wanted, easy checkout and fast delivery to my Po box, which some others won't do. Arrived well packaged, will buy again
David
David
  Online store

Core Electronics has a great website, quick, friendly service

I found the website to be nicely set up, easy to find and buy what I was after, and some nice Python pages and videos there too. The orders were received nicely packaged in good condition - in reasonable time, even where back-order was required, and very quickly where I purchased in stock items. Love the raspberry pi 4B, 8 Gb models, well worth it.
stuart m.
stuart m.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Excellent prompt service

Had my item picked out in a matter of minutes. It was very easy to navigate the online store and the item was dispatched straight away and arrived within 3 days.
Great service thank you
Dallas H.
Dallas H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Verified Online store

Fantastic Service, can't believe how quickly it got here in perfect order!

After I convinced my wife that this was the right one to get, I was able to quickly order the parts I wanted, I ordered and then was shocked when it turned up before lunch the next day! I ordered this while eating lunch yesterday (Tuesday 13th) and it was on the doorstep before I started cooking lunch today (Wednesday 14th). (Note: Actual order time 12:05pm Tuesday, Email confirmation of delivery was at 12:24pm today)

Can't wait to unpack this and get it up and running! - Thank you!

I would highly recommend and will definitely use again :)

Peter B.
Peter B.Richmond-Tweed, NSW
  Online store

Great service and product range

I've shopped with Core Electronics a number of times and always find it easy to get what I need. The extra technical info and tutorials are real bonus. Shipping is quick.
John
JohnCanberra 2600, ACT

Solid State Relay

I found the next best thing 40A not 25A. Could not buy relay in Canberra and if Core Electronics did not have the part I would have been required to go overseas. It would have been a cheaper but postage pricey.

Nate
Nate3 posts

Great Aussie Store

Easy, fast, and best of all based in Aus so you know you’re getting good quality parts for your project. The online store is well organised and easy to find exactly what you need and once you do find what you need they have proper descriptions and data sheets including dimensions and electrical characteristics as well so you don’t have to wait a week to find out if a part is suitable for your project or not! Great stuff and well packed when my order arrived too!
Imants Didrichsons
Imants DidrichsonsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Online store

This company is serious about continuous improvement, and already delivers great customer service!

Their website is easy and intuitive to navigate, and my order was processed very quickly. I opted for a quick delivery, and was pleasantly surprised to find that the first confirmed delivery completion notification I received, actually came from the store itself (Aus Post was the second notification!). A clear focus on customer service.

A great buyer experience, will definitely be making more purchases from them.

Barry
BarryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First time purchase - Great Experience

First time experience ordering from Core Electronics. Everything I was looking for was in stock. Super quick shipping. Overnight delivery. Good to see Australia Post is recovering from COVID-19 delays.
Paul M.
Paul M.Perth, WA2 posts
  Verified Online store

Store was easy to find the product I was looking for. The suggestions for other products to purchase at the same time was relevant and helpful. The checkout process was a breeze, and the items arrived promptly, well packaged. Would definitely buy from here again.