4.9

98% · 3737 · 2%

Greg
Greg
  Online store

Everything needed for the novice to expert

I made my first purchase from Core Electronics online store and could not be happier with my experience. The items I wanted we're available in stock and the "related items" links helped me find other things I might need.

In addition to the components in the store there are also lots of informative links that provide further information about how things work as well as tutorials.

Delivery time was great and inexpensive and my items arrived well packaged to prevent any potential damage in transit.

I'm a very happy customer and I will definitely be using this company again in the near future.

Jimmy Express
Jimmy Express

Everything went smoothly and Promptly

It was incredibly easy to navigate the store, the products and components were listed and broken down into categories in a clear, logical manner, and the information provided for each was more than adequate.
I was very impressed with the range of products available and their descriptions were adequate.
I haven't yet tested my products but they all arrived together, well packaged, and looking almost identically like their pictures, which is a big thumbs-up from me.
damo
damoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Great service. Highly recommended. Parts delivered ontime. The online tutorials and forums for learning and development are also excellent. Am now using Core Electonics as my Pi and electonics goto.
Joern Krebs
Joern KrebsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good hardware, good service

I bought A Raspberry Pi4 8GB with the perfect description, and the perfect recommended parts. I spend not much more than in any other online store. So I can recommend Core Electronics.
billd0047
billd0047Northeast, VIC

Great Service

Quality product, the only supplier on the web to offer a branded bearing, not a noname. Great service (received in country Victoria before Australia Post tracking said it had left Sydney). Free postage made the bearings cheaper than the nonames in the end.
Rifat Harun
Rifat Harun

Raspberry Pi 4 2GB

Purchased Raspberry Pi 4 2GB for Retropie arcade system. Also bought heatsinks, which was easy to find from the Raspberry Pi page. Arrived in 3 day from WA to VIC. Very happy with the service, highly recommended seller. Thank you.
Nick L.
Nick L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Online store

Super fast shipping, awesome product, easy to use website could ask for better

recently purchased a Pi 3B+, camera V2, and mini keyboard, arrived in 2 days and is working perfectly, ill be back for sure. already so many things i want to purchase.
Susan
SusanRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Satisfied customer

I am satisfied with my purchase. It was delivered very quickly. I was surprised that it came without a plug but am fine with connecting an old plug. It was easy to find what I wanted.
Greg Cotter
Greg Cotter2 posts

Fantastic service

Absolutely first class service. Fast, friendly, efficient and really good pricing. The advice on the items I required was helpful and made for an easy transaction
Very happy all round. Thank you.
Russell T.
Russell T.Australian Capital Territory

Great service!

Easy process, delivered next day. Competitive prices and good to buy from a local seller rather than overseas. I will be ordering from core electronics again in the future. Thanks!
Brad
BradSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Online store

Great service and fast delivery as usual

The team at Core Electronics always provide fast service and advice. Great product range and prices with an easy to navigate online store regular updates on your order progress and delivery. Couldn't be happier.
Taco K.
Taco K.

I will be back!

Same day dispatch, fast delivery, could track the items all the way. Arrived very well packed so nothing could break. Good low prices and lots of inventory, I will definitely be back!
David
David

Top tier customer service

In all my years of purchasing stuff online I almost very get a follow-up email asking how my order was, not only that they asked me to reply to this email with any questions I had. Core Electronics have done an awesome job of making the very impersonal act of online shopping that little bit more personal.
Shipping times were also very quick, this is extremely important to me as I am a uni student where due to covid my club and curse work must now be conducted at home.
Brendan
BrendanMid North Coast, NSW

Great online store

Purchasing process was easy, they have a good product range, the prices are reasonable and shipping was fast and safe. A great online store that I'd have no problems using again
Paul
PaulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  Verified Online store

Great online sales and service

I had a general idea of what I needed. I contacted their team using the live chat online, and got all the advice I needed to make a more informed decision on what hardware to buy. Express post order was dispatched the next day, and arrived quickly. Will definitely use them again for my next project!
Joshua H.
Joshua H.3 posts
  Online store

Great Aussie shopping site for electronic enthusiasts, hobbyists & professionals

The prices are competitive and delivery was super fast and the customer support/communications are great.

I was very impressed with their selection & availability - I was looking for a particular gaming controller brand, 8bitdo, that's normally really hard to find in Australia (best alternatives are buying from eBay or Amazon, which would take ages and/or cost heaps to ship from overseas). That's why I was pleased to find that not only did Core stock a wide selection of the various 8BitDo controller models, they also had the specific controller phone mount accessory I was after. Definitely going to look on this site first for my future gadgets/electronics needs.

Luke
LukeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Verified Online store

Great service!

Great customer service and great selection of products. This is the second time I've purchased from Core Electronics and won't be the last. If I had to find fault, I feel the shipping was a little expensive.
Berg M.
Berg M.Sydney, NSW
  Online store

Awesome service and great quality gear. Locally!

I was online and got nice concise help in the chat window. The crimper was just what i needed. Fair prices fast delivery and quality service from locals. Nice work thanks!
Dom J.
Dom J.Sydney, NSW2 posts

The best Raspberry Pi Case & fan

Delivery of the product was so quick. The product was very well packaged and protected and had very clear and concise instructions for assembly. It took all of 3 minutes to get up and running and this case is super sleek and super quiet. This has to be simply the best case and fan on the market for the raspberry pi 4.
InfoSteve
InfoSteveFar North Queensland, QLD

Raspberry Pi 4 POE Hat

Great selection of products.
Raspberry Pi 4 + POE Hat + PiHut POE Case make a great PiHole using Ubuntu or Raspian.
Very fast delivery, even in times of COVID.
Well packaged and arrived safely.
Claude
Claude4 posts
  Online store

Easy process; fast delivery; everything perfect

A simple order, but well executed. I received what I ordered in the time promised. The delicate equipment was well packaged and in good order when it arrived. I'll shop here again.
Tom C.
Tom C.

Fast postage. Great product

Great case/heatsink for the Pi4. Looks good and does the job well.
The included thermal pads crumbled a bit when I was taking off the backing. If you are looking to run a high load or overclock you might need to use another paste/pads.
Chris E.
Chris E.Sydney, NSW

10/10 would use again

Order arrived the next day. Fantastic Service. This was my first time using the company and i would definitely use them again. Well packaged product as well. Thanks for your help team.
P and M Radau
P and M Radau4 posts

Pi made easy by a Core of Makers

I chose to get my raspberry Pi from Core after searching reviews. I was not disappointed. Communication was great. Delivery was quick. I can recommend Core Electronics to anyone interested in the maker tech realm.
Andrew T
Andrew TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast shipping, friendly service

My most recent order was late at night, received shipping details first thing in the morning, courier had the item on the next run. Previous orders have been just as fast and efficient. Core electronics followed up shortly after delivery with an email to make sure everything was in order. Highly recommended.
George
George
  Online store

Fantastic service: Great service and shipping came quickly! I’m very happy with their organisation and range of goods!

Very happy with the range they had and the goods they’re providing!
Navigating through their online platform was simplistic as I just used the search bar to try and find the goods/parts I desired!

CPP
CPPSydney, NSW
  Online store

Great service - fast and friendly

Ordered some hand moldable plastic online. Super cheap and super quick along with a follow up email to check I was satisfied. I cannot recommend Core Electronics more highly. Thanks.
john h.
john h.
  Online store

Great store with great learning resources

I am a beginner in the field of electronics. I have found the Core electronics videos very helpful. The website has lots of useful information. Ordering online is easy, shipping is fast and help is on the end of the phone. Great store!
William W.
William W.

Excellent Service

I bought an entire Raspberry Pi 4 kit, and it was delivered to country Victoria in 4 days. Contents were well packed, and everything worked as expected. A follow-up email was received to provide feed back, another nice touch. Thanks.
julie_ma_mcc
julie_ma_mcc2 posts

Fabulous light

Super quick delivery, great magnifier light for my stitching (I got the omega 7 daylight) and follow up from the business to make sure everything is ok. Would highly recommend.
raymond b.
raymond b.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent quality 3d Stepper motor

I should have bought a few more for spares, Stepper motor bolted straight in and worked straight away, was cheaper to buy the motor locally then send the printer back to get fixed.
DaveA
DaveAAustralian Capital Territory3 posts
  Online store

Good online service with quick delivery

Have made a few purchases through Core Electronics over the past year, and found their range good and prices competitive. They've consistently shipped my orders quickly, and every order has been well packed.
Nigel B.
Nigel B.

Magnifying Lamp and stand

needed a replace meant, and after a little searching found the ideal unit and options here, ordered, and was contacted to confirm details, which I thought was very thorough, unit shipped quickly, and given the delays with AusPost currently was received quickly given it was coming interstate.

I would happily recommend these guys for their service and support based on my experience

James
James
  Online store

Great support from the helpline and extremely prompt despatch and delivery. Very satisfied with my first purchase from Core. Found the item I needed easily and received advice for an additional item.
Denisse Eugenio
Denisse Eugenio

Great Service!

The service is really good and the staff that I’ve talk to through email was very accommodating and kind. The product was neatly packed and it came in perfect condition.
Phil Matthews
Phil MatthewsSydney, NSW4 posts

Good service

Good source of mechanical parts. We needed solenoids for a keypad tester. Great for all sorts of mechatronic interface bits and pieces. Website was easy to navigate. Delivery was next day.

lokthelok
lokthelok
  Online store

Easy to use online store. Great range delivered quickly in Australia

Easy to use online store. Has a great range of products that are delivered quickly from Australia to Australia. Products are all good quality. Have been a return customer for several years.
Adrian
Adrian

Brilliant

Looking for a compact keyboard and this was excellen price and easy to find. Others were pricey and lesser quality. Prompt delivery and is just what I was.looking for. First class service and overall excellent transaction.
Brandon F.
Brandon F.

Serial cable for Uni

The serial cable I ordered is perfect and just as advertised with fast shipping. Thank you!

I have found a lot of things I'd be willing to purchase in the future so I'm looking forward to my next purchase.

Tony
TonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

All Good

Everything arrived in good time and condition. No surprises. I had an easy and straight forward experience for my first time purchase from this store.

There is a good range of components and accessories for SBC projects.eg. Raspberry Pi 4 8Gb, Argon 1 case, accessories & cables.