Core 24 Health Club

Core 24 Health Club

See the Best Gyms in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

BrookieA

BrookieA

Worrying sign-up practices.

Kim M.

Kim M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Long time member

I have been a member of this gym for 5 years.

Not once have I had a single complaint - when I was unable to come to gym due to complications with my pregnancy they put my membership on hold until I was able to come back.

The facilities are state of the art, always clean and well maintained, the saunas / steam rooms and pools / spa are amazing.

They constantly update the facility with advances in fitness technology and services and the staff have always been friendly and helpful to me.

michel37

michel37Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

need prices

i have gold membership 48$ month student price.
salt therapy room $10 members $15 non members
massage chairs $1 a minute
490 for 10 sessions plus 5 free for thermo vac machines
anyone know how much for infra red sauna? and any other prices for anything i have not listed???
ps fantastic gym

what us with the rude staff

love the facilities but not a fan of getting bullied overtime i walk in. not sure why they hate their customers...

Great gym...awesome people

Love Core24 it caters for everything you need with great facilities, great staff and trainers and happy customers a place to train and enjoy your time at

Most amazing & relaxing experience

I booked in with Kimberley to have a salt scrub detox and massage and the whole experience was just amazing, so relaxing and so good for the soul! I would recommend this treatment to anybody wanting to take time out of this busy life... Thank you Kimberley for all the care and pampering, I left feeling like a million dollars!

Viv

Viv

Best gym ever...has more than any gym. Has great equipment and facilities

Has amazing facilities and classes, they don't have those horrible air fresheners which is great.
Love the massage chairs, salt room, infra sauna etc

Worst customer service ever experienced

Hannah

HannahMelbourne, Victoria

Poorly trained staff

Poor service, high fees

Very disorganised, unfriendly staff members, broken equipment all the time and not getting fixed for weeks, very noisy and disturbing!

Diana

DianaMelbourne

Customer Service is deplorable

Nobody on the floor to help you, they are always to busy. Was not shown how to use anything when I joined, now they want me to pay them if I want to know how to use the equipment. I would rather go back to Parc in Frankston, Customer Service there was fantastic. My hubby was told off for using the pool, swimming lessons were on at the time, but one lane open for anyone to use, he was told no. I am stuck paying $25 a week for another 6 months, not happy. Also unbearable in the summer, no aircon

Holly

HollyMount Eliza

very very dirty. spa is filthy. gym equipment is smothered in gunk. Customer service is not acceptab

This is an article from The AGE newspaper regarding Core Frankston.

I was a member at core Frankston ( Nepean Highway) and was disgusted at the level of hygiene in both the gym, sauna/spa & swimming areas.

It wasn't until I had I come across this article that I felt the need to leave my feedback.

I have recently joined another Health and Fitness club in the area and couldn't be happier. The comparison is undeniable.

bindy

bindy

disgraceful service when wanting to stop swimming lessons. no stars

after one swimming lesson, in which i had to rescue my child as she couldnt get out of the pool on her own, and the teacher wouldnt help i sent an email indicating we wouldnt be returning. i have not signed any contract. the swim school is now demanding that i pay for the term of swimming.

Tonia

ToniaSeaford, vic

Great gym!!!

Being new to the area I'm grateful I came across Core24.
Great facility with so much to offer, great classes all day long, great mineral water pool, salt room and much more...
You get so much for your money.
I feel very comfortable training there and have met some lovely people!

Tricky contracta

Facility offering is very good. Administration/ accounts however are not so good. Be weary of funds being debited from account after cancellation with no possibility of being returned

Alys

AlysAU

Good gym, bad membership subscription

Julie Q

Julie Q

Don't ever give them your account number!

Don't trust them with your account information

I cancelled my membership after 3+ years with them as they doubled my fees and started taking money out of my account almost weekly. Rude responses from the front desk staff when questioned about it, were not appreciated.

After cancellation I found that they had taken so much from my account that I was 2 months in advance, as I only have to give 30 day notice I asked if I could have the money for the extra month returned and was flat out refused, so I had to attend the gym for 60 days, today, even after a text from the manager saying I wouldn't be charged, I see a charge for a dishonor fee!!! They're just taking what ever they feel like now.

It's more than a gym ,it's total wellbeing!

I feel so lucky that I found core at Frankston!
As a platinum member, I can do all types of yoga, reformer Pilates, salt room, infrared sauna, fantastic massage chairs & so much more. I think it is amazing value!
Today, for the first time I had a treatment in the"salt spa" & I was pleasantly surprised. The ambiance & service was fantastic, & being a member the price was great!!

Ric

RicMelbourne, Victoria

Great Mineral Water Pool

I enjoyed my couple of years of membership at Core Frankston that ended when I moved a few years ago.

I really miss the water they use for pool and spa. All round a great gym.

The only issue I had there was the rubber matting downstairs which smelt and left me smelling like rubber after I got used to it and got home...