Core 24 Health Club

Core 24 Health Club

See the Best Gyms in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Core 24 Health Club? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.5
  • Rates and Fees

Chanel
ChanelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It has everything classes, massage, classes, high altitude room

Different gym than iv ever been too it has everything even a salt room and high
Altitude room. Instructors are amazing and staff are helpful . I love the body shape clinic and Viv is full of great advice . I can’t believe the other reviews .

Bri
Bri

1 star is even too much

Disgusting treatment of staff and members. Would not waste my money here. There are plenty more cheaper alternatives for a gym to sign up to with newer and better equipment.

Zac
ZacGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Refused to let me cancel even when out of contract

SHOCKED at how difficult they made it to cancel. Not in contract anymore and gave my notice a month ago only to be told I have to pay for yet another month....for facilities I haven't even USED in over a year due to Covid. Thieving crooks. Cancelled direct debit with my bank. Stay well clear of these scam artists

AJP
AJP

Communication? What communication??!!

Find out how Core 24 Health Club compares to other Gyms

3 pairs of brand new shoes stolen, a pair of work boots and a new rivers jacket.

While I was a member in 2018/2019 I had 2 brand new pairs of Adidas shoes stolen, a brand new pair of Nike shoes a pair of work boots, a new rivers jacket and a brand new nutrition warehouse tank top stolen, I also opened a locker to see a used condom in the men's locker room. Absolutely disgusting, the gym cost me around $1500 in one week. No staff or management showed slight interest in my stolen belongings, avoid this gym at all costs, they allow lewd acts in the change room. If you are a member use a very strong padlock while in the gym and or pool area.

Hello there

Core 24

Core 24 has fantastic,clean facilities whether your there for rehabilitation from surgery or to just improve your fitness level
From using the magnesium spa pool,salt rooms ,massage chairs,saunas or any of the assortment of classes on offer ,there is definitely something for everybody
The staff are always very welcoming when you go there,special mention to Kimberly and Julie at reception ,
You are always encouraged and never judged

Justy
Justy Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love this gym!

I love this gym, I can’t get by without the facilities at Core24 and have been a long time member. It is more like a lifestyle club for me and offers a holistic approach to my health and well-being. The facilities offered additionally to gym equipments and classes is many including hot yoga, mineral water pool and spa, infrared sauna, body shape machines, altitude room, salt room, massage chairs, plus much more and some beautiful staff. I can’t recommend Core24 highly enough.

Tom F.
Tom F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Staff And Equipment

I have been going to somerville core for 6+ months now and it has been amazing, the staff are always talkative and cheerful. The gym is very nice too, weights are always in place and though the size isn’t as big as say the frankston gyms as of now it has well more than everything you will need. also renovations and improvements are pretty regular

BrookieA
BrookieA

Worrying sign-up practices.

Kim M.
Kim M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Long time member

I have been a member of this gym for 5 years.

Not once have I had a single complaint - when I was unable to come to gym due to complications with my pregnancy they put my membership on hold until I was able to come back.

The facilities are state of the art, always clean and well maintained, the saunas / steam rooms and pools / spa are amazing.

They constantly update the facility with advances in fitness technology and services and the staff have always been friendly and helpful to me.

michel37
michel37Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

need prices

i have gold membership 48$ month student price.
salt therapy room $10 members $15 non members
massage chairs $1 a minute
490 for 10 sessions plus 5 free for thermo vac machines
anyone know how much for infra red sauna? and any other prices for anything i have not listed???
ps fantastic gym

Find out how Core 24 Health Club compares to other Gyms

what us with the rude staff

love the facilities but not a fan of getting bullied overtime i walk in. not sure why they hate their customers...

Andrew V
Andrew VGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great gym...awesome people

Love Core24 it caters for everything you need with great facilities, great staff and trainers and happy customers a place to train and enjoy your time at

Most amazing & relaxing experience

I booked in with Kimberley to have a salt scrub detox and massage and the whole experience was just amazing, so relaxing and so good for the soul! I would recommend this treatment to anybody wanting to take time out of this busy life... Thank you Kimberley for all the care and pampering, I left feeling like a million dollars!