Core 24 Health Club

Core 24 Health Club (page 2 of 2)

• Rates and Fees

It's more than a gym ,it's total wellbeing!

I feel so lucky that I found core at Frankston!
As a platinum member, I can do all types of yoga, reformer Pilates, salt room, infrared sauna, fantastic massage chairs & so much more. I think it is amazing value!
Today, for the first time I had a treatment in the"salt spa" & I was pleasantly surprised. The ambiance & service was fantastic, & being a member the price was great!!

Ric

RicMelbourne, Victoria

Great Mineral Water Pool

I enjoyed my couple of years of membership at Core Frankston that ended when I moved a few years ago.

I really miss the water they use for pool and spa. All round a great gym.

The only issue I had there was the rubber matting downstairs which smelt and left me smelling like rubber after I got used to it and got home...

Horrible & Manipulating staff

Gyms

Find out how Core 24 Health Club compares to other Gyms

chester1992

chester1992Melbourne

DO NOT SIGN UP WITH CORE24! WORST GYM EVER

Continued to charge my account after canceling, didnt even get reimbursed the correct amount of money and when I did had to go through a whole of stuffing around calling trying to get my money back off them. 'Automatically upgraded' me to their premium membership and started charging me extra without my consent. Absolute joke of a business.

Utterly disgusted long t

Utterly disgusted long t

Less than one star!! Disgusting!!