Coronis

Coronis Questions & Answers

ulli44
ulli44

Is coronis CUSTOMER SERVICE +1 (805)-3O8 OO4O coronis PHONE NUMBER +1 (805)-3O8 OO4O ??

Neale Y.
Neale Y.

I haven't rented in a while. Does anyone else get charged a $2.50 admin fee for rent transfers every week? I rent with Coronis

Brent Andrew
Brent Andrew

Hey. I get charged for water administration fee. Rent is taken from a bank account no extra charge.

jeaness m.
jeaness m.

What houses in Boko court rothwell do u have for sale.?

contact them

Tintin
Tintin

Hi! Do you do property management in Melton South?

Contact them

Julianne Redshaw
Julianne Redshaw

I am near the end of my lease I would like to know when do I have to submit a intention to leave form? Thank you Julianne Redshaw

Coronis
Coronis   DM

Hi Julianne, thanks for your question. If you would like to vacate your current rental property, you just need to provide your property manager with 14 days notice in writing. However, if you're able to provide more notice it is always greatly appreciated. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Sam
Sam

Hi, if i were you i will give two weeks only, i try to do the right thing and gave notice weeks prior and ended up having the real state bringing potential tenants twice a week till we left.

Get an answer from our members and Coronis representatives