Corporate Hi-Tech

Corporate Hi-Tech

Sveera S.

Sveera S.Sydney, NSW

Super Website Design quality

Amazing quality. It took some time but the quality is good. They did a website design for my clothing business and to be honest it was very hard but they did a lot for me to make it easy.

AGPLINK

AGPLINKGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing work!!

Couldn't be happier with our website. The team ensured it met everything we needed.

Would definitely recommend to anyone in need of the services they provide. A much easier and more enjoyable experience than outsourcing to a freelancer etc. as you can tell Corporate Hi-Tech have your business' best interests in mind.

Ivan K.

Ivan K.Sydney, NSW

Easy to select since they're really good

It was easy to choose Corporate Hi-Tech since they made all the efforts to keep us happy. We we able to speak to someone at 10:00pm when we had IT issues with our billing platform, they resolved it all.

Lea O.

Lea O.Sydney, NSW

Professional and easy to deal with. Made sure I was completely happy with the work delivered before they marked any service as complete. Highly recommended to any serious business thinking of hiring a good development company.

Lee Herbert S.

Lee Herbert S.Mid North Coast, NSW

Recommended

I was referred to corporate hitech by a friend that is very satisfied with the service. I can honestly say the pricing is reasonable, you pay for quality..., good attitude suggested various methods of service and allowed me to choose on my own.

on time and on cost

This was the second time hiring corporate hi-tech for a client website. We manage clients and we use corporate hi-tech for our technology services. They delivered on time, on budget and within milestones.

Sara M.

Sara M.Sydney, NSW

Easy to deal with

very easy to deal with. The designers here were very approachable and easy to work with from start to finish. I still do a little work with them but they deserve a lot of recognition.

Reni O.

Reni O.Sydney, NSW

Fast & Efficient

Very fast and efficient service. I had contacted them since my last designer failed to deliver on time and I was stuck with a half-completed website before a large business project I had, Emily and John took everything in and produced a high-end website in a short time.

Claude S.

Claude S.Sydney, NSW

Design project Smithfield

I've had the pleasure to work with these guys on a design project in the smithfield area this year. Although they've been remotely operating due to covid, they still helped me out remotely and met my expectations. Well done.

Brendan S.

Brendan S.Sydney, NSW

Great company

Great company. Very proactive with suggestions about various plans. Super responsive in a recent occasion where I needed an enhancement done very quickly. Quality service and support like this is hard to find! Thanks, Emily and Team.

Satish S.

Satish S.Perth, WA

Good job

The quality of work is always exceptional and they go above and beyond. Phillip was very prompt, reliable, and easy to communicate with. He took on our brief for an infographic and delivered an incredible first draft that really aligned with our vision.

Mellisa O.

Mellisa O.Perth, WA

Made my life easy

Corporate Hi-Tech made my life much easier. I contacted them and filled out some documents, and had the project manager call and arrange all the necessary information with me. Highly recommended.

Graham J.

Graham J.Sydney, NSW

11 Page Website Completed - Well Done

Excellent value and pretty good work they done for me. I needed a construction website to be created for me and they did in a matter of 2-3 weeks and it was on within 1 month. I highly recommend their services.

Jimmy Rosana

Jimmy RosanaSydney, NSW

Good quality service

I visited the office of Corporate Hi-Tech in Sydney and I was very impressed with their services and the quality of their people. They had a presentation ready for me with a list of ideas and I simply selected what I wanted... It doesn't get better than this. Highly recommended.

Diane772

Diane772Sydney, NSW

Good team

Corporate Hi-Tech have a great team who will look after you and your business. I would highly recommend. I had a website created and I was impressed by the quality of the website.

Surendra S.

Surendra S.Sydney, NSW

Highly recommended business

I had my website designed by Corporate Hi-Tech here in Sydney. The finished design was great and the staff were fantastic, they were great to work with! Highly recommended business.