Verifiedcosmeticcapital.com.au🏆 2024 Award

97% · 1,18229 · 2%

1,221 reviews
John0
John0Perth, WA2 posts

Always some great value available

Love the mystery packs. Makes me sample some great products that I normally would not buy Show details ·  1
Margot
MargotSydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts

Great Products

Love this site, great products at amazing prices, quick delivery, nothing to not like. Show details ·  1
Jenny M.
Jenny M.Mid North Coast, NSW7 posts

Pricing & choice

This company is amazing.Great prices & such a wide range of products.Very fast service too.Can't fault this company at all. Show details ·  1
Ros H.
Ros H.Sydney, NSW3 posts

very good prices

Cosmetic Capital has a great range of products and they have the best prices. the delivery is very fast. Show reply
garry
garrySydney11 posts

Missing items

Ordered 127 items and only received 87. 40 missing. Yes 40 missing. Looks like this is a common outcome for previous customers. Refused to replace my missing items and continue to ignore me despite being a long term customer.. Now escalating to external authorities. Simply dont buy from this company. Show details
Steph M.
Steph M.2 posts

WOW SURPRISED!

SUPER fast shipping and great deals to be found! I'll absolutely be returning! Show reply
elle
elleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA16 posts

Bought the joy elegance Advent calendar

I was amazed at the weight and size of this and $ 110 seemed reasonable, until I started opening it and saw the products. Some cheap and our of stock items I would not use or re gift none have seemed joyful or elegant better suited for teens .very disappointed mud is the worse it's 2 dollar poison I'm hoping it gets better, I don't think it's value for money. Show details
Cosmetic Capital   DM
Jaymie
JaymieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA19 posts
joni
joni

some items missing

im impressed with most of the products but the reasons why i purchased is bcoz of a few items i wanted wern't in my parcel so im a bit peed off about that.. Show reply
Jenny H.
Jenny H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC3 posts

Exciting

Just received my order of the 45 for $55 I love it along with all the other great things i ordered. My 15 year old granddaughter will love all these things for Christmas. Show details ·  1
Beauty on Duty
Beauty on Duty

Essence 2 in 1 make up is the best!

Good colour good blender good texture good staying power just needs an spf to be any better Show details ·  1
Lauren
Lauren2 posts

Impressed

I am so pleased with the items as well as the fast delivery! A great convenient way to shop Thankyou Show details ·  1
L L.
L L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good gift packs

Great Advent calendars and gift packs, good selection of hair products also Show details ·  1
LEJ
LEJ

Exceptional value, everything as described

High quality products, great markdowns, easy to navigate. I've placed a couple orders and everything arrives quickly, in perfect condition, and exactly as described on the website (plus a bonus gift despite the already low prices). Show details ·  1
Jolene G.
Jolene G.

Feeling Lucky

I’m genuinely impressed by the fast service. Less than a week from ordering and delivered to me in NZ. Amazing!! And the prices are out the gate! 10/10 Show details ·  1
Janice
JaniceSouth West, WA7 posts

Great Company

Great products with fast delivery and great prices. Definitely will be buying from Cosmetic Capital again. Thank you. Show details ·  1

Michelle Nickols
Michelle NickolsSydney, NSW5 posts

This is a fantastic site that I can't live without. Great price's!

It's easy to navigate around the site and find everything that you need for both men and women. The quality of products is terrific! When I get my order I am so excited. I am a Beauty Dermal Therapist and I have to watch how I look and I can get it all really cheap for great quality products! Show details ·  1
Belinda G.
Belinda G.

Amazing

Absolutely amazing products and such a huge variety in the mystery boxes that I received I was in total disbelief Absolutely love everything I received for such an amazing price will definitely be purchasing again. Also shipping was quick considering I live in NZ.thank you for such amazing service and products Show details ·  1
Harminder
Harminder
  Fair Incentive

Perfect

Love it, ordered Friday arrived Monday . wowwww excellent service,love free gift thank you so much Show details ·  1
Jocelyn Fisher
Jocelyn FisherRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Love this store, seriously great prices!

I get my foundation from here for like $4, they always have extremely low prices and sales, plus they deliver really quickly (located in Australia). Only con is they don't have the largest range, and usually don't have the newest products. Show details ·  1
Maggie H.
Maggie H.Sydney, NSW

Had really good results

Excellent service on the products in stock and cheap enough to experiment. Show details ·  1
Julie
Julie

Great prices, products and service

I've ordered twice from Cosmetics Capital and have been really pleased with the great prices, range of products and quick delivery. I'll be coming back again. Show details ·  1
Robyn
Robyn4 posts

Excellent value

Very speedy delivery and truly outstanding value compared to most pharmacy and beauty counters. Show details ·  1
Patricia M.
Patricia M.2 posts

Best prices ever!

An easy to use site that has amazing prices and a very good selection of cosmetics. I would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone who is interested in beauty products. Show details ·  1
Sare F
Sare FHunter Region, NSW2 posts

My go to place!

Cosmetic Capital has a fantastic range of products and brands at realistically affordable prices. I always end up buying more than planned because there’s so much for choose from. The 3-for-1 deal is the best! Show details ·  1
SSVK
SSVK

Obsessed with Cosmetic Capital

Supportive staffs,cheap price, branded products,fast delivery and extermely good packaging. What else do you need ..I am obsessed Show reply

Teresa Davis
Teresa DavisSydney, NSW5 posts

Excellent to shop with!

I’ve bought several cosmetics from here always received in perfect condition, excellent prices and quick delivery. Show details ·  1
Tianna Clarke
Tianna Clarke

Great name brand products at a bargain price!

Easy to navigate website.
Great variety of options.
Many great brand name products at incredible prices.
Fast shipping and delivery. Show details ·  1
Shanni N.
Shanni N.North West, QLD

Love the PRODUCTS

Always get what I expect from Cosmetic Capital,, love the brands and cheap bargains. Show details ·  1
Emma b.
Emma b.3 posts

Lost for words

I enjoyed my first mystery box, and decided to order another mystery box for the next month and a sale pack for 55$. And was extremely disappointed. I received double ups of the same products, eyeliner dry, the kyn products are below average and take up most the sale pack. And when I complained via email the lady was extremely rude and asked me to send it back rather than offering a refund.

The sale pack also was not worth the advertised price. Show details

Cosmetic Capital   DM
Saroz
SarozPerth, WA3 posts

Consistent & reliable with low prices

I've ordered from Cosmetic Capital a few times now & have never had any issues.
Consistent & reliable with reasonable prices is my idea of great online shopping. Show details ·  1
Cathy T.
Cathy T.South East Queensland, QLD

Now that I've found Cosmetic Capital i cannot live without them

Cosmetic Capital is an incredible company. Great prices extremely quick delivery very well packaged Bargains are so well priced i buy every few weeks. Absolutely love this company can't live without them now Show details ·  1
Bella
BellaGippsland, VIC73 posts

Great Range of Products

Extensive Product Range. Affordable Prices. Easy On Line Ordering. Great Communication. Speedy Delivery. Perfect! Show details ·  1
jennifer Coffison
jennifer Coffison

Love, love buying from Cosmetic Capital

This site is fabulous and easy to use and the products are extremely low priced for top brand names. The range of products are wonderful, and once again very reasonably priced. I am always satisfied with any items I purchase and also with the prompt delivery, it is very commendable in every way. Well done Cosmetic Capital, I will continue to be a loyal and regular customer. Show details ·  1
Lyn55
Lyn55South East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Love the products

Cosmetic capital have lots of good products to choose from at great prices. The quality of all products are good. The store is easy to navigate even for an old girl. Show details ·  1
Mel
MelSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great Site

Fast postage. Great prices with a good range of products. Show reply

Katrina
KatrinaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great products!

Thank u, fast postage and excellent products!
Customer service is great, highly recommend Show details ·  1
Bianca
BiancaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified

My new favourite

My new favourite place for all my makeup needs highly recommended will definitely be back everything was packed nicely no breaks or leaks came fast and communication was outstanding love everything I received Show details ·  1
Meri
MeriGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Fast and reliable service

I have just started ordering from Cosmetic Capital and have found their service to be super fast and reliable. Their products are genuine and competitively priced as well! I’m pleased to have come across this website. Show details ·  1
Kerry
KerrySydney, NSW

So glad I found Cosmetic Capital

Super fast delivery, excellent customer service, quality products as advertised, unbeatable prices; highly recommend will purchase again and again Show details ·  1