Cosmetics Now

1.6

• Return Claim MadeYes (7) · No
Stephanie_jade

Stephanie_jadeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wish I could give no stars

Ordered two months ago, tried following the order up two weeks ago, was told to be patient. Emailed again, no response so I commented on their Facebook. Inboxed me asking to reply to their email that they never sent then blocked me and deleted my comment. Emailed their customer service requesting a refund and was told again to be patient as the item was stuck in Singapore due to covid 19 restrictions and I wouldn’t be getting a refund until I got the product and sent it back to them. Asked them to just do the right thing and give my money back, no response. Will be going through the bank for my refund and reporting to consumer affairs

Date PurchasedMarch 2020
Cappuchino Lover

Cappuchino LoverSydney, NSW

Slow, poor service

Cosmetics Now does not deliver on its website promises. The company promised to deliver a product from Melbourne in 2-3 days, if I paid for a DHL courier. Then they shipped the item from Hong Kong, taking 11 days for delivery.

Know your consumer rights https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees

Date PurchasedApril 2020

We ordered to us and received an empty box

We ordered colloidal silver. 2 bottles shipped to us. We received an empty box. Cosmetics now just told us to order again and they would package better. We are out $65.00. They say their is warranty on the web site but we received nothing.

Date PurchasedJanuary 2020
Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Cosmetics Now compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Never ordering again

Have ordered my product over 2 weeks ago still haven't received it and cannot tell me where my parcel is. Company has the worse service and just take your money

Date PurchasedNovember 2019

Excellent shopping experience!

They have genuine products and shipping time is good. I had a incident where the lipstick I received was damaged but Cosmetics Now didnt bat an eyelid and helped me out with such ease and professionalism. Highly recommend!

Date PurchasedAugust 2019
Jake

JakeSydney, NSW

Don’t believe what what you see and pay for is what you get!

They did not provide what was advertised and paid for in good faith. They merely delivered something else and expected me to be satisfied with settling for this. I will never do business with them ever again and would not recommend them to anyone!

Date PurchasedJune 2019
Richard

RichardGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not order anything

I ordered 2 perfumes, fair wait on the post and i'm local. They sent 2 diff perfumes that I did not want. All they do is offer me 20% off the perfumes that I didn't want. No apologies for the mistakes or inconvenience nothing. Just keep pushing with the 20%. I buy a lot of product as my partner is obsessed with perfume and product but don't buy from cosmetics now as you might just not get what you order. Their service is terrible and rude rude rude.