Cosmetics Now

Cosmetics Now (page 3 of 125)

4.7 from 2,497 reviews

2,497 reviews

Stephanie_jade

Stephanie_jadeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wish I could give no stars

Ordered two months ago, tried following the order up two weeks ago, was told to be patient. Emailed again, no response so I commented on their Facebook. Inboxed me asking to reply to their email that they never sent then blocked me and deleted my comment. Emailed their customer service requesting a refund and was told again to be patient as the item was stuck in Singapore due to covid 19 restrictions and I wouldn’t be getting a refund until I got the product and sent it back to them. Asked them to just do the right thing and give my money back, no response. Will be going through the bank for my refund and reporting to consumer affairs

Do not use this company

3 weeks later and I still don’t have the product I ordered. Back and forth with customer service asking me to be patient but I don’t believe they have actually shipped the order. I’ve asked for my money back but they won’t do this. I’ve ended up ordering and receiving my product from another website which came in 4 days. Do not use this company.

Cappuchino Lover

Cappuchino LoverSydney, NSW

Slow, poor service

Cosmetics Now does not deliver on its website promises. The company promised to deliver a product from Melbourne in 2-3 days, if I paid for a DHL courier. Then they shipped the item from Hong Kong, taking 11 days for delivery.

Know your consumer rights https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees

Cody

Cody

Don’t waste your money

1st time make purchase from this site, waited 3weeks for it to arrive, back and forth emails to customer service, they don’t even bother to contact with courier to locate my package, asking for refund, and they ignore! Never again! Don’t waste your money!

Gina Koka

Gina KokaFar North Queensland, QLD

Happy Customer!!

Easy to navigate the online store, very satisfied with the products purchased..very happy with the way postage was updated via courier and finally to my LPO. Thank-you will definatley be ordering again.

Lorna Lewis

Lorna LewisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great products and excellent service

Always easy to navigate the website and find what I want. Pricing is competitive compared to other product on the market. Delivery is always prompt and tracking easy to follow.

Nikki S.

Nikki S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

The most beautiful perfume ever!

Great service, easy to order, genuine quality product, postage and package was reasonable, product was delivered quickly. Highly recommended to anyone looking to purchase genuine cosmetics at a discount rate.

Hiccup

HiccupBulli

Urban Decay pods

Excellent eye shadow great colour silky texture and long lasting hoping Urban do not discontinue this product. Great for matured skin. Recommend product to my friends. Have tried more expensive brands. This product is much better

Linda50

Linda50South East Queensland, QLD

Great products. My skin appreciates it.

No problems navigating the store, I found what I wanted using the search option. Quality of products were great. The products came bubble wrapped and in a box. No complaints.

Linda

LindaIllawarra, NSW

Love this conditioner

The store was very easy to navigate and I was surprised about the amount of products and the variety of products available. I am thrilled to have purchased this product and I would highly recommend anyone to buy from this site. Reliable and the packaging was perfect, arriving within the time frame specified. Very happy customer.

Julie J.

Julie J.Sydney

Dermatologica Power Bright Pure Light advanced daytime skin cream

I was surprised how good this product turned out to be! Fantastic UV sun protection (SPF 50) with a light base, including hyaluronic acid, red algae, and botanical extracts to brighten your complexion. Feels lovely on without being greasy or shiny. Highly recommended!

Olena Rizk

Olena RizkSydney, NSW

Academie Body Contour Gel

Academie Body Contour Gel works well with limph-drainage massages and/or LPG. Thanks, Cosmetics Now for selling this top European product downunder! The delivery was on time and trackable. Very happy with the service

Great product

I love the Payot product, it is very nourishing and so light. You only need to use a little. Shipping was fast. Very easy to order online. Will definitely buy this again.

Sheila

SheilaPerth, WA

Products found here, not available elsewhere!

Excellent service. Easy to order online. Constantly kept up to date with the tracking. Has products that are not available anywhere else. Great prices and range of cosmetics and perfumes.

Review collected in partnership with Cosmetics Now

Very Disappointed with shipping and customer care service

My ordered was super delayed and no one in customer service was able to provide any answers. All they said was be patient.
Moreover item is being shipped from outside USA. the order confirmation said it was domestic shipping.
Looks like a very nontransparent transaction to scam customers. All my requests to initiate return are being ignored now.

Kathy Heath

Kathy HeathHunter Region, NSW

Love love love sweet dreams

Love love like being in a field of dreams thanx guys its beautiful recommend to all came so quick and packaged well easy as to find and order will again in the future now i know where to find it wonderful

Berringa Manuka Honey

Wow. My 2 orders are accurate like in description. Delivery from Australia to USA take 5 days so is very fast. Business with cosmetics now ...is really a plesure for me
Thank you! Good job

Lou

LouSydney, NSW

THE place to get Apivita skin and hair care products!

Get all the wonderful Apivita products from these guys! Also Fresh Sugar lip products. Delivery is fast with great communication. I’ve been ordering from Cosmetics Now for years and they are always reliable.

Julez

JulezSydney, NSW

This product is excellent for mental wellbeing.

I put the name of the product item I was searching for in the search box and within seconds there it was. The product arrived quickly and in good condition.
I take SAMEx6 everyday which helps me remain balanced throughout the day.

Alison Y.

Alison Y.

Great online shop

Very happy with my purchase from Cosmetics Now. Website easy to use. Very prompt delivery and very good communication. Follow up of delivery was also a great idea that other online stores should use.