Listing monitored by Cosmetics Now

Shon
ShonSydney Surrounds, NSW

23 business days and counting

I have been waiting 23 business days for a $300 order and still have no idea when it’s coming. One parcel has shipping details that are inaccurate & the other has no shipping details. At no time at ordering was I told it comes from overseas but after chasing I have been told it comes from USA. Not happy, $300 and seen nothing for it. I would not recommend this place at all. :(

Date PurchasedAugust 2021

Terrible service. Would not recommend

First and last time buyer.

20+ Business days and I’m still waiting for my products. Tracking information was only just updated in the last 24 hours and shows no information except for the word “preparing”. No communication or updates from the company except for when I chase... and even then I only get a “it’s in its way”.

Awful company.

Got told time was dispatched. 10 days later nothing. Then got sent a fake shipping link and told to wait

DO NOT USE.

Michelle T
Michelle TCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Opened and used cleanser- unhappy!

I ordered 2 bottled cleanser/toner products. They arrived with some sticky tape over the pop top lids. There was no inner seal over the bottles as you would expect from a high-end product. One of the bottles leaked in transit. The other bottle had about 3/4 of the product in it. I believe these are either fake, faulty or used so beware!

Find out how Cosmetics Now compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Wouldn’t recommend this company at all. Haven’t received my purchase, have tried calling and emailing no response.

Not satisfied at all, haven’t received my items that I have paid for and no response from company about my order.

Date PurchasedMay 2021

Faulty item

The product I received was faulty. The cushion came with its safety seal slightly unsealed and opened. The joints of the inner lid of the cushion was broken, wobbly and weak. I have currently asked for return and refund, and am waiting for their response.
I saw a lot of reviews online saying that their refund process has been dragging on for months and I hope that is not the case for me. Very disappointed.
Do not use this website!

Misleading advertising and product !!! - Dior Eau Sauvage Parfume

Took 10 days for delivery. Misleading advertising as ingredients in perfume is 2017 formulation which does not have Myrrh resin as advertised and has elemi instead. Buyer beware!!! Never dealing with this again!!!

Review collected in partnership with Cosmetics Now

Stormy
StormyIllawarra

Express Post - nearly $15.00 ordered on 14/05, still no sign of anything happening or been sent 21/05

Seriously concerned, i thought i would give this company a try considering they were popping up in my email all the time, so i ordered, via express post, express post in Australian terms is within 1-3 MAX, that's why we pay for express, but not this company, they haven't even shipped my goods yet, so suss right now and to be honest, cranky that ive trusted this company, all i can do is keep waiting, and after reading these reviews, 100% concern this is a fraudulent company.

No customer service

My parcel was never posted , I’ve called 20+ times and no one answers the phone, reply to emails is just automated generic emails .... waste of time and money

Very Distrusting of this Service

Date PurchasedFebruary 2021
Annie
Annie

I still have not received my refund, so looks like I was never going to.

Skutz
SkutzSydney, NSW

Don’t trust

Advertised as ivory but changed to beige in shopping cart. 55 bucks stolen. Don’t trust these scammers. They just send whatever they have left in stock.

Chloe G
Chloe GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cancelled order and lied

Cancelled my order saying the all stock wasn’t available logged back on and it was still for sale, when I questioned this and why/how every single item I ordered was out of stock (why is it available to purchase then?) they then said stock was priced wrong. Took days for my refund let alone the terrible customer service on lying to their customers about sudden cancelled orders

Andrea
AndreaSydney, NSW

canceled order

They canceled my order with the explanation that they made price mistake. I have spent time to make an order and the only thing they offered in an apology.

Date PurchasedApril 2021

Hi Andrea,
A technical error had caused for the incorrect prices to be provided to Catch for a few hours.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Joy
Joy

Terrible service

Ordered and paid for several items and was cancelled after the payment was processed saying item was mispriced. The offer was on for several hours.

Bad Delivery Services!!!!

I have paid but have not received the package yet!
My order was made Feb 21st, 2021, It is already 38 days from the shipping promises (5-10 business days). Super disappointed.