Listing monitored by Cosmetics Now

111aaa
111aaaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

2 weeks and still waiting

This has the longest shipping I have ever experienced! It's been 2 weeks and I've not had any informative correspondence about the whereabouts of my order. It has taken 6 days for my order to even leave their warehouse, when shipping was meant to be 5-7 days (which I paid extra for.) I will not order from here again.

Easy and quick

The store had exactly what I was looking for. It was easy to find and then put in the order. It has arrived quickly. All in all a very good experience and I will use again

The worst experience I had

If I can give 0 star I will. I ordered my product on Dec 26th, it arrived on Jan 18th. I was excited to receive the order. However, when I received the package, the box was too soft. It was all wet. When I opened the box, the lotion was leaked out of bottle. The pump of the bottle was damaged. I tried to call the number they showed on the website many times, no response. I already requested online, still no response. I bought many things from other countries, it never happen before. This is worst experience I had. So disappointed.

Fast to be shipped and good price

Quite old stock a product of 07/19 for one 06/20 for the other fanola bottles. Bit annoyed. Otherwise good to have the other products here

Review collected in partnership with Cosmetics Now

robingold coast

First and last order for me!

Hi Robin

Our customer success officer has reached out to you to discuss how we can help with this case. Could you please reply to his email at customersuccess@cosmeticsnow.com Thank you

JasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

This seller is a scammer

Order placed and paid for 22 Nov - Misleading states stock in Australia - advised stock is supposedly coming from US no US Tracking Number provided - Australia Post Tracking Number Provided - VLP5035929010009*** Tracking update Pending, No tracking history have spoken to Australia Post - pending means a international parcel that is expected but not received.
Several emails to Cosmetics Now Order is on its way, please allow 10-15 business days for delivery. still issues Australian Post tracking number - shows no update.
1 month from purchase no product - no Christmas present

Date PurchasedNovember 2021

Unsure if legit company?

Similar to all reviews, my products have not arrived despite having purchased them in Nov 2021. I had Assumed my purchased products were stocked in Australia however they are being delivered from the US. Citing delivery issues, the products have not arrived in Australia hence the inactive tracking information from Australia Post. I am now questioning if this is a legitimate company and regret my first purchase from Cosmetics Now. I have requested for a full refund and was told I would only get a 7% refund? This is unacceptable and if the issue worsens, I will definitely be in contact with Consumers Affairs and the Aust Department of Fair Trading.

Cosmetics Now Pty LtdCosmetics Now

Hello It's been two weeks since we responded to your review below however we have not heard from you. We cannot assist you until you can contact our customer success manager at customersuccess@cosmeticsnow.com Thank you.

Yes, I have received your response. Noting that Australia Post have yet to deliver the products which the latest correspondence from yourselves noted it will be delivered on 14 Jan.

No delivery, no help.

Ordered a $130 perfume on October 26. Still hasn't arrived 2 months later. It's an AU site but they don't tell you goods are shipped from US. Weren't particularly interested in helping just blamed AusPost. When I complained on their Facebook page they blocked me and deleted my comments.

Date PurchasedOctober 2021
Cosmetics Now Pty LtdCosmetics Now

Hello. Please contact customersuccess@cosmeticsnow.com. We will assist with your order. Thank you.

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy Customer

Refund given.

Be patient

Quality and price of the product is great. However the time of delivery is unacceptable. In Dec 20th I got my order from Nov 10th.

Extremely Poor Customer Service

Ordered my items from Cosmetics Now website on 18/11/2021, it's now 23/12/2021 5 weeks later & still waiting for my package to arrive. All I get from Cosmetics Now it must still be in transit, it should arrive in the next 2-3 weeks because it is a busy time of the year. This is Extremely Poor Customer Service. Refused to contact their carrier to find out where my package is. WILL NOT USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN

Cosmetics Now Pty LtdCosmetics Now

please retry customersuccess@cosmeticsnow.com if the problem persists please email info@cosmeticsnow.com

UNHAPPY CUSTOMER
UNHAPPY CUSTOMER

This matter has finally been settled, I'm happy with the outcome

Really good

Product is really nice on the skin. It absorbs really quickly and leaves no residue behind. I follow with a basic vitamin e cream afterwards and my skin feels plump and hydrated for hours. Will be buying again

Review collected in partnership with Cosmetics Now

ordered but after 3 months nothing recevied.

ordered Shampoo ~$300 CAD @Sep but now Dec after 3 months nothing recevied.
Updated @Dec 21.
after emails to customer services got refund finally.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2021

DannySydney, NSW

Slow postage and poor customer service

On purchasing it state do 5-10 business days. It’s now 18 days and my order is nowhere to be seen. As far as I am aware, when I attempt to track this, it hasn’t even left it’s original destination even though the company says it has.

I won’t ever use them again!

Danny

I’ve already done that. Useless!

Cosmetics Now Pty LtdCosmetics Now

Hello Danny our customer success manager takes a great pride in his work to help remediate any customer issues. As of 13 January he has not heard from you. Please contact customersuccess@cosmeticsnow.com and he will help you with this case.

Pilotforfun
PilotforfunSouth East Queensland, QLD

Deceptive. Market as in stock. Products shipped from the USA

Ordered 2 x products at the end of November that were both listed as In Stock. 15 days later still no tracking information and emails not answered. May have got lost in spam box? Phoned and was told they were held up in customs and shipping via two separate sources. Guys. If it says in stock it means Australia. Get real and be honest!

Incompetent & Unprofessional