Listing monitored by Cosmetics Now

Good to be able to get the product you want

This is a good fast service to get less common face products. The price is good and the delivery prompt despite Covid slow downs . I will use this service again as an overall good experience

Cosmetics Now Pty LtdCosmetics Now

Thank you for the positive review Angela. We appreciate your feedback very much.

111aaa
111aaaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

2 weeks and still waiting

This has the longest shipping I have ever experienced! It's been 2 weeks and I've not had any informative correspondence about the whereabouts of my order. It has taken 6 days for my order to even leave their warehouse, when shipping was meant to be 5-7 days (which I paid extra for.) I will not order from here again.

Cosmetics Now Pty LtdCosmetics Now

Hello. Please contact customersuccess@cosmeticsnow.com. We will assist with tracking your order. Thank you.

Cosmetics Now Pty LtdCosmetics Now

Hello 111aaa we have not heard from you. If you do not reach out to us we cannot assist you with your delivery.

Fast to be shipped and good price

Quite old stock a product of 07/19 for one 06/20 for the other fanola bottles. Bit annoyed. Otherwise good to have the other products here

Cosmetics Now Pty LtdCosmetics Now

Thank you for the positive review Corrine. We appreciate your feedback very much.

Jenx
JenxSydney, NSW

stocks the products that I use and can't live without

Easy ordering, excellent customer service and no problems with delivery, products supplied always excellent quality, undamaged in transit and packaged very well.

Cosmetics Now Pty LtdCosmetics Now

Thank you for the positive review Jenx. We appreciate your feedback very much.

Find out how Cosmetics Now compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Excellent work and customer service!

I am a regular customer of Cosmetics Now. I always buy perfumes for myself and gifts also, skincare products for my daughter. I am very satisfied with the team's work, service and pleasant discounts: fast delivery, excellent service and quality of all the products I bought from them. Always a quick resolution should a problem arise. Products are described accurately, and The photos Truly reflect What you Are purchasing. Thank you, Guys. Highly recommend!

robingold coast

First and last order for me!

Hi Robin

Our customer success officer has reached out to you to discuss how we can help with this case. Could you please reply to his email at customersuccess@cosmeticsnow.com Thank you

Hello Robin

Can you please respond to the email sent from customersuccess@cosmeticsnow.com

JasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

This seller is a scammer

Order placed and paid for 22 Nov - Misleading states stock in Australia - advised stock is supposedly coming from US no US Tracking Number provided - Australia Post Tracking Number Provided - VLP5035929010009*** Tracking update Pending, No tracking history have spoken to Australia Post - pending means a international parcel that is expected but not received.
Several emails to Cosmetics Now Order is on its way, please allow 10-15 business days for delivery. still issues Australian Post tracking number - shows no update.
1 month from purchase no product - no Christmas present

Date PurchasedNovember 2021

Unsure if legit company?

Similar to all reviews, my products have not arrived despite having purchased them in Nov 2021. I had Assumed my purchased products were stocked in Australia however they are being delivered from the US. Citing delivery issues, the products have not arrived in Australia hence the inactive tracking information from Australia Post. I am now questioning if this is a legitimate company and regret my first purchase from Cosmetics Now. I have requested for a full refund and was told I would only get a 7% refund? This is unacceptable and if the issue worsens, I will definitely be in contact with Consumers Affairs and the Aust Department of Fair Trading.

Cosmetics Now Pty LtdCosmetics Now

Hello It's been two weeks since we responded to your review below however we have not heard from you. We cannot assist you until you can contact our customer success manager at customersuccess@cosmeticsnow.com Thank you.

Yes, I have received your response. Noting that Australia Post have yet to deliver the products which the latest correspondence from yourselves noted it will be delivered on 14 Jan.

No delivery, no help.

Ordered a $130 perfume on October 26. Still hasn't arrived 2 months later. It's an AU site but they don't tell you goods are shipped from US. Weren't particularly interested in helping just blamed AusPost. When I complained on their Facebook page they blocked me and deleted my comments.

Date PurchasedOctober 2021
Cosmetics Now Pty LtdCosmetics Now

Hello. Please contact customersuccess@cosmeticsnow.com. We will assist with your order. Thank you.

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy Customer

Refund given.

Be patient

Quality and price of the product is great. However the time of delivery is unacceptable. In Dec 20th I got my order from Nov 10th.

Extremely Poor Customer Service

Ordered my items from Cosmetics Now website on 18/11/2021, it's now 23/12/2021 5 weeks later & still waiting for my package to arrive. All I get from Cosmetics Now it must still be in transit, it should arrive in the next 2-3 weeks because it is a busy time of the year. This is Extremely Poor Customer Service. Refused to contact their carrier to find out where my package is. WILL NOT USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN

Cosmetics Now Pty LtdCosmetics Now

please retry customersuccess@cosmeticsnow.com if the problem persists please email info@cosmeticsnow.com

UNHAPPY CUSTOMER
UNHAPPY CUSTOMER

This matter has finally been settled, I'm happy with the outcome

ordered but after 3 months nothing recevied.

ordered Shampoo ~$300 CAD @Sep but now Dec after 3 months nothing recevied.
Updated @Dec 21.
after emails to customer services got refund finally.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2021

Bee bas
Bee basSydney, NSW

Impressed

Orders arrive super fast to Sydney Australia. Ordered Afnan her highness perfume twice from this website as it’s hard to find in my country. Authentic fragrance and came individually packaged from NY vis express. I have bought multiple high end make up products from this website previously too (La mer foundation and Tom Ford concealer) and each time everything from service to delivery to product quality has been excellent.

DannySydney, NSW

Slow postage and poor customer service

On purchasing it state do 5-10 business days. It’s now 18 days and my order is nowhere to be seen. As far as I am aware, when I attempt to track this, it hasn’t even left it’s original destination even though the company says it has.

I won’t ever use them again!

Danny

I’ve already done that. Useless!

Cosmetics Now Pty LtdCosmetics Now

Hello Danny our customer success manager takes a great pride in his work to help remediate any customer issues. As of 13 January he has not heard from you. Please contact customersuccess@cosmeticsnow.com and he will help you with this case.

Ruth L.
Ruth L.Sydney, NSW

Perfect experience

Turned up on time. Packed well. Just what I needed. Product I have used before but had difficulty finding it.