Listing monitored by Cosmetics Now

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (57)

Fast to be shipped and good price

Quite old stock a product of 07/19 for one 06/20 for the other fanola bottles. Bit annoyed. Otherwise good to have the other products here

Date PurchasedJanuary 2022
Cosmetics Now Pty LtdCosmetics Now

Thank you for the positive review Corrine. We appreciate your feedback very much.

Review collected in partnership with Cosmetics Now

robingold coast

First and last order for me!

Hi Robin

Our customer success officer has reached out to you to discuss how we can help with this case. Could you please reply to his email at customersuccess@cosmeticsnow.com Thank you

Hello Robin

Can you please respond to the email sent from customersuccess@cosmeticsnow.com

JasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

This seller is a scammer

Order placed and paid for 22 Nov - Misleading states stock in Australia - advised stock is supposedly coming from US no US Tracking Number provided - Australia Post Tracking Number Provided - VLP5035929010009*** Tracking update Pending, No tracking history have spoken to Australia Post - pending means a international parcel that is expected but not received.
Several emails to Cosmetics Now Order is on its way, please allow 10-15 business days for delivery. still issues Australian Post tracking number - shows no update.
1 month from purchase no product - no Christmas present

DannySydney, NSW

Slow postage and poor customer service

On purchasing it state do 5-10 business days. It’s now 18 days and my order is nowhere to be seen. As far as I am aware, when I attempt to track this, it hasn’t even left it’s original destination even though the company says it has.

I won’t ever use them again!

Date PurchasedDecember 2021
Cosmetics Now Pty LtdCosmetics Now

Hello. Please contact customersuccess@cosmeticsnow.com. We will assist with your order. Thank you.

Danny

I’ve already done that. Useless!

Cosmetics Now Pty LtdCosmetics Now

Hello Danny our customer success manager takes a great pride in his work to help remediate any customer issues. As of 13 January he has not heard from you. Please contact customersuccess@cosmeticsnow.com and he will help you with this case.

Pilotforfun
PilotforfunSouth East Queensland, QLD

Deceptive. Market as in stock. Products shipped from the USA

Ordered 2 x products at the end of November that were both listed as In Stock. 15 days later still no tracking information and emails not answered. May have got lost in spam box? Phoned and was told they were held up in customs and shipping via two separate sources. Guys. If it says in stock it means Australia. Get real and be honest!

Incompetent & Unprofessional

MandySouth East Queensland, QLD

Parcel hasn't arrived.

I placed an order 2 and a half weeks ago and have been sent a tracking number which only shows that Australia Post is Ready for Processing. I have tried to call for updates but can't get anyone. I have emailed twice but only had one reply which said to 'wait a few more days' which I have done. But still nothing is showing up on the tracking. This company is terrible to deal with and I'm not sure if I will ever receive my purchase.

Mandy

My parcel did eventually turn up.

George
GeorgeMelbourne

Rubbish delivery

I’ve ordered before but this is the last time. Almost 3 weeks and no product, and I had to pay $7 shipping. Sure delivery is slow, but not this slow I could drive to the warehouse in under 30 mins. Last order from me and customer service is non existent.

Angela
AngelaSydney, NSW

Good online web store but shocking use of unnecessary bubble wrap plastic for packaging.

I am satisfied with navigating the website and with the range of Clinique and Chanel products I have been buying from Cosmetics Now for years but am very dissatisfied with the unenvironmental packaging inside the box. How can you justify the use of so much bubble wrap in this day and age? I have written to you and raised this issue before with no result or response. I am trying to purchase most of my Clinique products form Clinique Australia now because they use tissue paper as padding/ packaging inside. Please address this problem and catch up to the 21st century.

23 days after ordering and still nothing

I ordered perfume for my wife 23 days ago. It said 5-10 days shipping. The only message that is showing on DHL from the day after ordering is, "Shipper has generated a shipment label, but the shipment has not yet been handed over to DHL" Since then, there has been no updates and each time I email customer service to ask were my parcel is, they are exceedingly unhelpful. I would avoid using this company at all cost.

Horrible

I ordered La Belle and Elie Saab. They sent me a confirmation email stating that my order were shipped Sept 20. I just received an email today (Sept 22) saying La Belle is out of stock AFTER they shipped my order!!

Natalie Stone
Natalie StoneBlacktown

terrible

Bought JLo perfume, no charms around bottle, bought product many times from chemist warehouse so I know what I'm suppose to be getting. Rudest customer service that I have ever experienced and they continue to email you being extremely rude.

Review collected in partnership with Cosmetics Now

Terrible service. Would not recommend

First and last time buyer.

20+ Business days and I’m still waiting for my products. Tracking information was only just updated in the last 24 hours and shows no information except for the word “preparing”. No communication or updates from the company except for when I chase... and even then I only get a “it’s in its way”.

Michelle T
Michelle TCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Opened and used cleanser- unhappy!

I ordered 2 bottled cleanser/toner products. They arrived with some sticky tape over the pop top lids. There was no inner seal over the bottles as you would expect from a high-end product. One of the bottles leaked in transit. The other bottle had about 3/4 of the product in it. I believe these are either fake, faulty or used so beware!

Date PurchasedMay 2021
Cosmetics Now Pty LtdCosmetics Now

Wouldn’t recommend this company at all. Haven’t received my purchase, have tried calling and emailing no response.

Not satisfied at all, haven’t received my items that I have paid for and no response from company about my order.

Date PurchasedMay 2021