Cosmetics Now

Cosmetics Now (page 3 of 8)

Listing monitored by Cosmetics Now

Ad R.
Ad R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Item arrived....eventually.... from overseas.

Item took about 3 weeks to arrive.
I followed them up and they told me it had been sent straight away... but my australia post tracking showed that they only registered the tracking number, but hadn't actually lodged the parcel. When it turned up, there is chinese writing and aviation post stickers on the envelope.
All of their addresses, etc try to give you the impression they are in australia, but the item is clearly being sent from hong kong or china.
Considering we only purchased from here as there was free postage, next time, I'll just go to Myer, etc.

Nenna
NennaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worst delivery time.

Ordered 20 of October 2020 and just got email that the cosmetic will arrive between Friday 06 Nov 2020 – Wednesday 11 Nov 2020 , covid 19 as usual is the reason. Whilst I’ve ordered lots of things from overseas (California) it took only 6 days to arrive in Melbourne (metro). I will never order from Cosmetic Now again. Their delivery time is ridiculous, you better order from local shops.

GM R.
GM R.South East Queensland, QLD

Won’t use again

Ordered online believing I was ordering products within Australia. From time of placing order to delivery items took 14 days to arrive. When I collected from post office there was Chinese writing all over the box so assuming item was posted from China & this was the delay. When I enquired company blamed Covid & Australia Post. Won’t order again as other online cosmetic houses only take maximum 5 days for delivery & are posted within Australia.

Lauren
Lauren

Terrible customer service

CustomerOne
CustomerOneMelbourne

I doubt I'll order from Cosmetics Now again

I've been buying from this company for years and the delivery is always very slow, so slow in fact that I wondered if the shipments were actually being sent from overseas. On this occasion the order took six weeks to arrive. I followed up with Cosmetics Now and received a rather arrogant email in return instructing me to be patient as Australia Post is experiencing delays due to the pandemic. Australia Post is currently estimating delays of three days, not six weeks. Other companies are asking customers to let them know if parcels are unreasonably delayed and following up with Australia Post themselves rather than washing their hands of the matter.

Shouldve known.. About to expire but good price!

To be honest though the site was a scam. Happily surprised to get my order. It was super cheap, about half price of normal, but now I see why, 24 bars expire in 2 days. Wish me luck

Smriti Dahal
Smriti DahalSydney, NSW

Review lipstick bare minerals

The shipping was very very slow, I think it took about 3 weeks to be delivered. Plus, the item wasn’t sealed, it was with its packaging but not sealed. May be it comes unsealed from the suppliers itself, don’t know but at times of corona, I think we as customers will be more happy if we receive items as sealed, for safety reasons and also to be assured that it wasn’t used by anyone. But the online queries were promptly answered. I would rate this service as 5/10 only because I received that item which is available no where! Happy

Jas
Jas

Extremely slow shipping.

Extremely slow shipping.... I received a tracking number, but no scans since-for over a week! Makes me think they print packing slips without actual dispatch!!! Ordered one little eyeliner within aus... still waiting.... but hoping..

Luluru
LuluruSouth East Queensland, QLD

Needs work

Item arrived, very late postage even by covid19 standards, the item was stale and quite possibly an imitation (there are telltale nuances missing in the font on the item and box, also the label should have a logo and a batch number; (plus it stank, smelled nothing like the usual item), after several calls and messages left, several emails (15 and counting) with a nonsense 1-sentence reply. This company doesn't respond to calls or left messages. The reply to email will be extremely basic and very slow, unless you enjoy a colossally frustrating experience. I was given a refund, only after I posted this review (which I have since edited a little).

Terrible customer service

I placed an order on May 16...more than 2 months later and I have yet to receive the item which was sent as a gift. I spoke to one person after a month had gone by from the order date and was told to wait 2 more weeks. Well a month has gone by and I tried to contact customer service several times both by email and phone to no avail. No will respond to my calls or emails. At this point I just want a refund but I doubt I will get it.
Warning: do not buy products from them you will never receive them. Horrible customer service

Martin Cohen
Martin CohenSydney, NSW

lovely fragrance

stunning bottle and lovely evening fragrance. A great one to add to your collection if you like citrus and spice. Was delivered quickly and safely and the price was reasonable too.

Expensive ‘toilet water’-Christian Dior Eau Sauvage Eau De Parfum Spray 200m

Christian Dior Eau Sauvage Eau De Parfum Spray 200m is like eau de toilette now but still has the same expensive ($265 incl 7% discount) price as the parfum. I’m totally dissatisfied.

Not truthful

Have stated goods been shipped but this is not true. Paid for nearly week and a half ago and still no shipping information. They will not answer phones either and response to email was to quote back same information I had informed them. I hope they don't expect repeat business!!

Shocking service

terrible at answering questions about their pricing. When i received my fragrance, there was a chipped side at the bottom of it after paying $150+ for the fragrance. When looking at the invoice in the box, the order came directly from the US with a cost price of $60. When i inquired about the 50% markup all i was given was "thats our wholesale price"
Then told they can only refund $28 for the chipped bottle.
Considering people are spending big money, at least offer explanations so the customer can feel that they're at least paying for thr good customer service.
Just a rip-off when you can be paying 3/4 of the price if purchasing directly from the US.

Minnie
MinnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Buyer beware! Shop elsewhere!

4 months and still no delivery. Numerous emails saying it’s a few DAYS away to be told now it’s at least another month. $120 gone. Won’t refund my money. They blame it on COVID but that’s a joke. I’ve received 12 online deliveries from around the world all within 3 weeks maximum. NOT 4 months & COUNTING!!! (Doubt I will ever revive my order!)
Their website doesn’t state the items are ALL shipped from Hong Kong. Their website only days they use Australia post, yet fail to make it transparent that it’s got to arrive from Hong Kong first. SHOP ELSEWHERE!!!

Terrible experience, won’t see my money or product

I should have read these reviews before purchasing. Like others, I thought they were an Australian company, didn’t realise product would be shipped from Singapore. This was never disclosed originally. My order confirmation told me the product would be shipped via Aust Post and would take 3-6 days, it’s now been 8 weeks. The tracking number is untrackable, any email I send I get told just to be patient, they won’t refund or anything. Think I will try to recover through my bank, but pretty furious, will teach me not to read reviews.

PEC
PEC

I have still yet to receive my order! I’ve given up and are trying to retrieve the money from my bank.

Hi,
You should expect to receive in the next week, many of the orders that were held up in this batch have now been delivered.

annalisa
annalisaSydney, NSW

Very Disappointed

Order placed 8th April and still have not received anything. Have contacted customer service which said to be patient and to be honest I think they didn't even bother to contact the courier. ONE MONTH wait and still no response on the where abouts. They probably never shipped it. $200 definitely down the drain....what a joke

Cosmetics Now Pty LtdCosmetics Now

Sorry about the delays on this order and the inconvenience caused.
According to tracking the order delivered May 12th.
At the time the order was dispatched there we were experiencing long COVID-19 delays from some warehouse locations.

yoh123
yoh123Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stay away!

This place is terrible - stay away! Very poor communication, and tracking information on order has not been updated for almost 2 weeks. Buy from Myer or anywhere else. I wish I hadn't wasted my money on this place.

Anne
AnneSydney, NSW

been waiting for an order since 26/03/2020

i purchased a moisturiser on 26th march 2020 - under the assumption this was an Australian company (and would ship from Australia) been given the runaround about where this delivery is at. was told it as finally shipped via Hong Kong - then Singapore (supposedly left there 15th April 2020) and i still have no idea where my parcel is at. got told to contact Aust Post (as it had supposedly arrived in Australia) - and they can't do anything - as they told me it has not even arrived. they also told me it didn't leave Singapore till 29th April ?? very annoying and frustrating experience with this company - never again!

ASCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Being waiting for my order for a month and Has not been sent

Company responded once stating to wait longer. It’s not Australia Post has they have not got the parcel to be delivered. Only a shipping notification has been created. Can’t get a response from the company via email now. Beware as they may not be operating effectively during this time

Cosmetics Now Pty LtdCosmetics Now

Order was placed on April 11th, Package received June 24th. Enough Said.

I'm not sure if it's supply chain problem in the world right now due to covid. But yah same as alot of people below. My Physiogels x5 are estimated now to be ONE MONTH wait from date of purchase. The original order said 10-13 days. And yes, they are coming to Canada from HK. It's probably on a ship in the ocean. Hopefully coronavirus will be over by the time I get it. They really need to say something on their website if they are having issues. Just be honest about it. Everyone is having problems with shipping. But don't false advertise your dates.

Update June 24th/2020: Order was placed April 11th, Package received June 24th. Sigh....

Chiko L.

Update: Ordered this April 11th. It is now May 5th. My product needs to get here to Vancouver and somehow it is still in Singapore according to this link - I have between 6-19 days remaining. Lol.

Chiko L.

Update: The shipping has now been pushed back another month. So I will be waiting 2 MONTHS for my products now as per this tracking link: http://parcelsapp.com/en/tracking/RP207451359SG

Shelley
ShelleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

they take your money and don't deliver the product

The charged our credit card on April 3rd and have never delivered the product - 5 weeks later!
They don't answer the phone
Its the worst service ever experienced. Shocking company! Many reviews the same

Stephanie_jade
Stephanie_jadeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wish I could give no stars

Ordered two months ago, tried following the order up two weeks ago, was told to be patient. Emailed again, no response so I commented on their Facebook. Inboxed me asking to reply to their email that they never sent then blocked me and deleted my comment. Emailed their customer service requesting a refund and was told again to be patient as the item was stuck in Singapore due to covid 19 restrictions and I wouldn’t be getting a refund until I got the product and sent it back to them. Asked them to just do the right thing and give my money back, no response. Will be going through the bank for my refund and reporting to consumer affairs

Do not use this company

3 weeks later and I still don’t have the product I ordered. Back and forth with customer service asking me to be patient but I don’t believe they have actually shipped the order. I’ve asked for my money back but they won’t do this. I’ve ended up ordering and receiving my product from another website which came in 4 days. Do not use this company.

Cappuchino Lover
Cappuchino LoverSydney, NSW

Slow, poor service

Cosmetics Now does not deliver on its website promises. The company promised to deliver a product from Melbourne in 2-3 days, if I paid for a DHL courier. Then they shipped the item from Hong Kong, taking 11 days for delivery.

Know your consumer rights https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees