Cosmetics Now

Cosmetics Now (page 2 of 7)

Listing monitored by Cosmetics Now

Shuan W.
Shuan W.Perth, WA

wouldnt know never got .... said was delivered ...3 people home never got !!!!

Company gone to crap ....been a customer for years but now they dont even reply to your emails ....please fix it and at least contact me its been over a week !!!! had to give 1 star or wouldnt send ....

Toni
ToniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dont do it!

I dont recommend this company. It took 27 days for my product to arrive. I had 3 email correspondance with them about when my product would be delivered and I kept getting '5 days' from order with no accountability. I gave up after 25 days and purchased the same product elsewhere. When it finally turned up I had to have a further 2 emails about why I was returning. I gave up in the end. Never again!

Anita P.
Anita P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incompetent or dodgy - either way, don’t use them!!

Placed an order online. Product was supposedly dispatched 2days later. But in fact it took three weeks and me chasing the order and finally demanding a refund that they eventually sent my order. Their customer service team tried to flog me off saying they that due to Covid deliveries were delayed at Australia Post’s end. This was not the case. This company is either dodgy or incompetent, they don’t deserve to be in business. Do not use them!!

Very bad customer service!!! Never again!

I placed an order on dec 12th! I still didn’t receive my order and we are January 29th! I contacted customer service every week since than and no one is helping me track shipment. Tracking number they provided me has no updates since dec 21st. They keep telling me to wait for it! I requested to be reimbursed and they are refusing to help me! I spent over 150$ and never received the merchandise. I will never order from this company ever again! Worst customer service ever!

Date PurchasedDecember 2020

Michele
MicheleSydney, NSW

Incredibly slow delivery and product leaked all over packaging

Delivery took weeks longer than expected, and no communication or useful updates provided by Cosmetics Now. Opened package to find that product had leaked due to sub-standard packing. Will not be ordering from this company again.

Sonia
SoniaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

False Advertising

I bought two IKOU candles at $40.95 each thinking they were the same size as what was advertised. When I order direct with IKOU I receive the large candles for this price. I thought I would try this company instead. Received my order yesterday only to find I have received two IKOU small candles which are sold at IKOU for $22 each. I have been clearly ripped off. I have called four times today and sent three emails, nothing heard back. I am requesting a refund. Nobody is contacting me.

Jody Shepherd
Jody ShepherdSydney, NSW

Pathetic

Ordered back on 26th September 2020 & still no parcel. Emailed their help desk 5 times, left 2 voicemail messages & nothing. Pathetic no service, buyer beware we will take this issue to the ACCC & contact our bank to report this as a SCAM!!!!!

Order takes forever to arrive, no useful tracking info, poor customer's service

Date PurchasedNovember 2020
Marianne
MarianneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Avoid at all costs !!!!!

Find out how Cosmetics Now compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

The shipping takes ages. This was the longest time frame in comparison with other online purchasing stores, I have experienced purchasing online.

Ad R.
Ad R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Item arrived....eventually.... from overseas.

Item took about 3 weeks to arrive.
I followed them up and they told me it had been sent straight away... but my australia post tracking showed that they only registered the tracking number, but hadn't actually lodged the parcel. When it turned up, there is chinese writing and aviation post stickers on the envelope.
All of their addresses, etc try to give you the impression they are in australia, but the item is clearly being sent from hong kong or china.
Considering we only purchased from here as there was free postage, next time, I'll just go to Myer, etc.

Nenna
NennaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worst delivery time.

Ordered 20 of October 2020 and just got email that the cosmetic will arrive between Friday 06 Nov 2020 – Wednesday 11 Nov 2020 , covid 19 as usual is the reason. Whilst I’ve ordered lots of things from overseas (California) it took only 6 days to arrive in Melbourne (metro). I will never order from Cosmetic Now again. Their delivery time is ridiculous, you better order from local shops.

GM R.
GM R.South East Queensland, QLD

Won’t use again

Ordered online believing I was ordering products within Australia. From time of placing order to delivery items took 14 days to arrive. When I collected from post office there was Chinese writing all over the box so assuming item was posted from China & this was the delay. When I enquired company blamed Covid & Australia Post. Won’t order again as other online cosmetic houses only take maximum 5 days for delivery & are posted within Australia.

Lauren
Lauren

Terrible customer service

CustomerOne
CustomerOneMelbourne

I doubt I'll order from Cosmetics Now again

I've been buying from this company for years and the delivery is always very slow, so slow in fact that I wondered if the shipments were actually being sent from overseas. On this occasion the order took six weeks to arrive. I followed up with Cosmetics Now and received a rather arrogant email in return instructing me to be patient as Australia Post is experiencing delays due to the pandemic. Australia Post is currently estimating delays of three days, not six weeks. Other companies are asking customers to let them know if parcels are unreasonably delayed and following up with Australia Post themselves rather than washing their hands of the matter.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2020

Shouldve known.. About to expire but good price!

To be honest though the site was a scam. Happily surprised to get my order. It was super cheap, about half price of normal, but now I see why, 24 bars expire in 2 days. Wish me luck

Smriti Dahal
Smriti DahalSydney, NSW

Review lipstick bare minerals

The shipping was very very slow, I think it took about 3 weeks to be delivered. Plus, the item wasn’t sealed, it was with its packaging but not sealed. May be it comes unsealed from the suppliers itself, don’t know but at times of corona, I think we as customers will be more happy if we receive items as sealed, for safety reasons and also to be assured that it wasn’t used by anyone. But the online queries were promptly answered. I would rate this service as 5/10 only because I received that item which is available no where! Happy

Terrible customer service

I placed an order on May 16...more than 2 months later and I have yet to receive the item which was sent as a gift. I spoke to one person after a month had gone by from the order date and was told to wait 2 more weeks. Well a month has gone by and I tried to contact customer service several times both by email and phone to no avail. No will respond to my calls or emails. At this point I just want a refund but I doubt I will get it.
Warning: do not buy products from them you will never receive them. Horrible customer service

Date PurchasedMay 2020
Martin Cohen
Martin CohenSydney, NSW

lovely fragrance

stunning bottle and lovely evening fragrance. A great one to add to your collection if you like citrus and spice. Was delivered quickly and safely and the price was reasonable too.

Date PurchasedJune 2020

Expensive ‘toilet water’-Christian Dior Eau Sauvage Eau De Parfum Spray 200m

Christian Dior Eau Sauvage Eau De Parfum Spray 200m is like eau de toilette now but still has the same expensive ($265 incl 7% discount) price as the parfum. I’m totally dissatisfied.

Not truthful

Have stated goods been shipped but this is not true. Paid for nearly week and a half ago and still no shipping information. They will not answer phones either and response to email was to quote back same information I had informed them. I hope they don't expect repeat business!!

Shocking service

terrible at answering questions about their pricing. When i received my fragrance, there was a chipped side at the bottom of it after paying $150+ for the fragrance. When looking at the invoice in the box, the order came directly from the US with a cost price of $60. When i inquired about the 50% markup all i was given was "thats our wholesale price"
Then told they can only refund $28 for the chipped bottle.
Considering people are spending big money, at least offer explanations so the customer can feel that they're at least paying for thr good customer service.
Just a rip-off when you can be paying 3/4 of the price if purchasing directly from the US.

Minnie
MinnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Buyer beware! Shop elsewhere!

4 months and still no delivery. Numerous emails saying it’s a few DAYS away to be told now it’s at least another month. $120 gone. Won’t refund my money. They blame it on COVID but that’s a joke. I’ve received 12 online deliveries from around the world all within 3 weeks maximum. NOT 4 months & COUNTING!!! (Doubt I will ever revive my order!)
Their website doesn’t state the items are ALL shipped from Hong Kong. Their website only days they use Australia post, yet fail to make it transparent that it’s got to arrive from Hong Kong first. SHOP ELSEWHERE!!!

Terrible experience, won’t see my money or product

I should have read these reviews before purchasing. Like others, I thought they were an Australian company, didn’t realise product would be shipped from Singapore. This was never disclosed originally. My order confirmation told me the product would be shipped via Aust Post and would take 3-6 days, it’s now been 8 weeks. The tracking number is untrackable, any email I send I get told just to be patient, they won’t refund or anything. Think I will try to recover through my bank, but pretty furious, will teach me not to read reviews.

PEC
PEC

I have still yet to receive my order! I’ve given up and are trying to retrieve the money from my bank.

Hi,
You should expect to receive in the next week, many of the orders that were held up in this batch have now been delivered.

annalisa
annalisaSydney, NSW

Very Disappointed

Order placed 8th April and still have not received anything. Have contacted customer service which said to be patient and to be honest I think they didn't even bother to contact the courier. ONE MONTH wait and still no response on the where abouts. They probably never shipped it. $200 definitely down the drain....what a joke

Date PurchasedApril 2020
Cosmetics Now Pty LtdCosmetics Now

Sorry about the delays on this order and the inconvenience caused.
According to tracking the order delivered May 12th.
At the time the order was dispatched there we were experiencing long COVID-19 delays from some warehouse locations.